League of legends general /lolg/

I love Lissandra! edition
She's a pure plush QT who lactates ice cream!
old:Eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUiOylPbfV0
youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Taliyah!

$200 for placements hmu drop ur skype/discord

xth for autofill a shit

Why so fucking expensive mate
It's like four times more than getting placed in platinum

I'm playing this game for years and I'm still complete trash i'm so fucking mad

my discord is imaqtpie

I need help in my placements!

I'm not going to start an intervention to get her to stop smoking. She smokes cigarettes and weed. My brothers either smoke one or both of them too, my father used to smoke cigs until one day he just up and "eh that'll do" and never smoked again

I just can't help her if she doesn't want to help herself, she's the kind of person that flips the fuck out if you pressure her, and I don't have the energy or the willpower to go against her on that

>sion is the support with the highest winrate and lowest ban rate

name a more well designed champion

i'll wait

Why don't we have a reflect type of spell in this game? Like a spell that reflects any projectile while it's active. Oh wait because Riot don't wanna bother making new code for their spaghetti ass game. Lmao.

Which league girl do you reckon has the most nutritive breast milk?

that's like standard price LOL

idk what kind of shit elo boosting service you go to but i've boosted just a bit over 100 people and i've never gotten caught. also a boost to plat is at least $300 minimum (from bronze).

Sona, duh.

Silvers already throw autistic shitfits over windwall and Unbreakable. The tears would be unrelenting and unstoppable until it was reworked.

antifun burden of knowledge shits on point and click shit heroes can't be having that can we

what did she mean by this?

How does Morgana's breast milk taste like?

Wait, I just realized something. Are there any champions with children? Besides Rek'sai.

kass

>Blitz Sion bottom lane
>Blitz forces enemies to play behind creepwave
>Sion punishes playing behind creepwave

wtf i'm a genius now?

Kassadin has a daughter

Elise

Then you'll have to let her live, however short that may be.

Whatever happens, it's not your fault user.
You focus on yourself as life goes on.

I'm going to make Taliyah one of them!

she means she sucks dick like its oxygen and doesnt care what people think because she wants to have fun in life

>Besides Rek'sai

Rek'sai can get pregnant?

Is that still canon? I know Syndra was originally meant to be his daughter, but Riot scrapped the idea. And with them completely axing their old lore, I'm not sure if Kassadin having a daughter is still canon.

Are her spiderlings her children, though? I thought they were just random spiders she can magically summon.

She's the queen of her species, the Xer'sai, so I would guess that, yes, she can get pregnant.

No, you cannot fuck a void monster.

Pretty much.

why is sjokz getting sluttier and sluttier

Rek'sai is the Brood Queen or something like that. There are little rek'saies burrowing around in the Shuriman desert

desperately trying to get pregnant asap

>Lissandra edition.
>Wanted to make this thread so bad so fast he didn't even have time to copypaste the rest of the links.

Was there any update on whether Kassadin's daughter was dead, alive or altered into a void beast?
Or is that still up in the air for the next Void event?

like corruption and ash

wtf i love sjokz now

>No, you cannot fuck a void monster

B-but, why not?

How do you treat your waifu, /lolg/?

>you will never be lulu's cat

jesus h christ

Do you think Sona sometimes wishes her Sonas were smaller? She probably has back pain.

holy shit I love efie de-esporteres now

>You will never slay the fae demon known as Lulu and bring a bit more peace to Runetera

love, respect, honor and praise.

Also stabbing everyone who insults her.

why don't girls with big gazongas just work on their lower back strength instead of chopping up their greatest assets

>little Rek'sais all over Shurima

I wonder if Camille's clan is looking to harvest them for hextech energy like they did with Skarner's race

Kled brutally eviscerating Lulu and feeding her guts to Skarl guro smut fic WHEN?

when you kill yourself!

>jax has to farm his ass up to atk faster and hope he kills someone while me at gp can farm 2 items and one shot everyone
what did riot mean by this

PLEASE
SMUT
I GIFT IF ITS GOOD

Sir Kled slays with precision and grace, and would never force his mount to eat such foul flesh.
Also the only fics I write are gay and no one dies.

is sion an acceptable waifu

Fine, i guess.

I'm destroying soloq pretty hard with her right now, don't know if it's because she's broken or i'm simply good.

Holy crap that is one dull blade.

A spoon would be sharper. And quicker.

jesus I just love being stuck in a team with that yasuo first picker who is tehroycrafting in the chat

boy oh boy they sure never feed

I'm against an Annie who was Diamond two season ago.

This isn't good

Dodge this shit bro. Fast.

shoulda dodged.

>Two seasons ago.

They're nothin but rust now.

Bleach that faggot user.

You can learn what other roles do even faster if you play ranked 5s. AND you can stay a otp.

I was vs a season 4 masters needless to say I lost that game.

What would happen if Gnar was allowed to breed once he matured and started looking for mates?

>tfw too intelligent to play bot lane
>tfw not intelligent enough to play
mid lane

He's be chasing and humping warwick all day.

Is this meant to be terribly done in an ironic way?

>Warwick

DAMN, i completely forgot about Warwick.

It's been MONTHS since the last time i saw one.

LeBlanc's broken as fuck. Her stupidly well-scaling passive and the ease at which she clears waves (which is meant to be her weakness), combined with her already retarded mobility make her absurd at the moment.

even ifs done on purpose its still terrible

>"if i work out ill become one of those roided freaks and stop looking like a female!!!!"

some excuse like that
to be fair most fit girls are rarely well endowed because no matter what Veeky Forums says girls with abs have less fat and less fat is less titties and less hips

Is Karthus a waifu?

>tfw no cute bf to cuddle and eventually Marriage press

Bets?

would you let camille give you a thighjob

And that is supposed to be a bad thing?
Strong grills are best grills. Tits and ass are caveman-bait.

ID LET CAMILLE KILL ME
POST CAMILLE GURO SMUT

iktf

I guess you finished last season in mid plat and got placed in bronze now
Lb rework changed nothing, she's still based on jumpscares and can nuke anyone with 100ap
He can't even sing

/d2g/ is laughing at us again

What do we do lolbros?

Camille at 6300 IP
WHEN???

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums +4
na
vidya

>gays
>married
Pence is gonna get you first.

>He can't even sing

You shut your whore mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=oUiOylPbfV0

i like all kind of grills honestly

fit grills are great but soft girls with big tiddies and shapely hips are great too

Is there a term for being into dominant females but without the whole BDSM/guro smut-nonsense?

Hey guys, recently I got some Sennheisers and I'm excited, could you guys recommend me some good background music to listen while playing League? Maybe something chill, to focus on the game. Anything, really. Thanks.

Epic meme! xD

L-Let me try... *clears throat*
>We talk about how League of Legends is the Superior MOBA experience

Did I good? How about that sick green meme text. I'm still learning how to use it! ^-^

+femdom -Bondage -Guro

A pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58

a sub

>/d2g/ laughing at us when coldtoad just turned their game into HotS2

ummmmm dotards?

I'm in Bronze II. Should I play carry roles or support roles to climb?

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums +3
na
vidya

>latin yasuo
based

meh I dont need the laws approval, as long as hes with me thats all that matters~

if i copy pasted this comment on their topic they would probably just laugh at us even harder

femdom

carry
playing support on bronze/silver its just suffering

>looking at the shitty general

you do realize they only come here because their game is boring right?

unless some retard like you brings up the topic we ONLY talk about league and its waifus, over there league and how much better dota is compared to it IS the main topic

they might as well be /lolg2/, thats why most of them choose to post here instead of there

We Dysney now?