Americunts on Biz, which city do you most prefer to start your career?

Americunts on Biz, which city do you most prefer to start your career?

>NYC
too crowded in the streets and subways, don't want to smell everybody's body odor
>San Francisco
fagland
>Atlanta
too many nignogs
>Chicago
same as above
>Seattle
always wet

I can't decide

>I can't decide

Why?

What exactly do any of these cities offer you to start a career?

what exactly are you looking for?

Right now, I've been wagecucking for 4 years, but i'm thinking about starting consulting firm(operations + technology). I'm looking for a homebase where I can meet future business partners and hire employees so I can grow my firm as fast as possible.

Not required, but would like a nice bar & restaurant scene too

>I'm looking for a homebase where I can meet future business partners and hire employees so I can grow my firm as fast as possible.
>Not required, but would like a nice bar & restaurant scene too

Is it worth spending like 4x as much on living expenses?

Put up with the rain, fag. It's nice over here.

DFW? Most companies, cheapest cost of living, no state income tax...how is this even a choice? Oh, bring your shitty politics her and I will personally kill you.

a fag like you probably couldn't afford sf anyways.

but the east bay is great for noobs since it has cheaper housing and will soon have full bart access.

wanting to live in cocksucker city
>confirmed faggot

not knowing how to quote people
>confirmed newfag

Lots of consulting is based in Chicago because consultants travel to both coasts

SF is expensive or you deal with 4 hour commute
Seattle is cheap if you want to live Nig Nog land (south seattle), cheaper if you want to live with arabs/whites/indians mixed (north/close to bellevue)
Expensive in seattle directly, fagland

Basically Nig Nogs exist in the cheap part of every major A, or B tier city in the USA (thank you USA military for spreading the Niggers around the country)

Atlanta is actually pretty chill in terms of race relations.
Ever since the Olympics they've been pouring money into this place, it's quite nice desu

There's a small area that would be considered dangerous and shitty in Chicago. Most of the North side is actually really nice and there's plenty of stuff to do. You get paid close to what people earn in NYC but the COL is only about two thirds. However, the winters here can be really shitty and the weather is bipolar in general

Five cities you listed ranked

1)SF (best money/weather/food/adult venues)
2)NYC (money/food, too hot/snow)
3)Seattle (mid tier money and apartments, great asian food)

Atlanta and chicago are both shit tier cities...

Chicago is in the process of crumbling and dieing ala Detroit, while Atlanta is currently growing by importing Chinese/Asians/possibly indians to overtake the Negro population to create a new american city.

Miami.

Access to Latin American markets, cheap rent if you live in West Miami (not too West though, there are more niggers than Atlanta).

Also, 0 Mexicans. All the latin Americans are Colombian, Argentines, or some unfortunate cases of Central Americans.

Nashville is pretty dank

H0ly cra[, why do everybody always want to start a consulting firm at some point in their lives?

DFW, it's becoming more of a center for finance and business with all of the recent moves. And also for the same reasons this user said. Dallas property values are rising rapidly though, so be mindful of that if you want to live in the city proper.

LA, hands down.
So large that every option for housing exists.
Weather that can't be beat.
Hottest women in the world.

Housing in LA is expensive as fuck isn't it?

I've also heard the job market isn't so hot if you're not in entertainment/service industries.

>So large that every option for housing exists.
and you're priced out of all of them unless you want to move to sc

>Hottest women in the world.
and none of them will even look at you let alone date you.

>expensive housing
Housing here ranges from ridiculously expensive to dirt cheap, it just depends on where you go. The whole area is a patchwork of different cities, so looking up "LA housing prices" doesn't give you a true picture at all.

>job market
I couldn't tell you which sectors are overweight, but with millions of people, it has to rival most of the other major cities for availability.

>none of them will even look at you
You think they're all perpetually single then?
Maybe you just need to up your game.

Las Vegas is better than LA for starting a business (anonymity/taxes/close to convention center), kind of a shithole, but it's arguably superior to LA for all manufacturing based businesses.

>kind of a shithole
I guess it's a personal choice, but I'd rather not live in a shithole.
There are many places that are arguably better for manufacturing/starting a business, but you have to balance other factors in.

I agree, but If you are talking about Western USA, you can't exactly have your cake and eat it too...

You will either live in a nice place that sucks to start a business (California, Oregon, SLC, Denver) or you you will live in a nice place that sucks to live, but great to start a business (Nevada, Wyoming, Texas).

Washington state tends to balance both of these two factors the best (0 % income tax, 10% sales tax, like .78% property tax) decent jobs, but WAY TOO MUCH MILITARY!

Super Super Super load noisy jets wherever you go in the ENTIRE fricking state!

It is one big giant military base, with the exception of bellevue and brisbane.... If military never fucked the city up so badly (Boeing is king in Seattle, but slowly GTFO becuase of liberal unions).

Seattle is basically ruining the state with their dumb nigger wannabe hipster culture, they will impose a income tax eventually destroying the state in it's entirety unless Microsoft can still import Indians by the plane load on work/visa contracts.

I meant bainbridge (bellingham/blaine) have less military..

Giant navey base in the middle of sound (bremerton), loud navy air base on whidbey, and huge nigger army base in lakewood (why do you think Tacoma is such a shithole lol).

>you can't exactly have your cake and eat it too
Maybe so. I'm sort of biased, the weather out here fucking spoils you. You get used to hitting the beach/barbecuing in January, driving fast whenever, putting on a jacket when it drops below 60, etc. It's true that affordability might place you further away from the hip spots, but I'd bet the air quality is better there anyway.

currently im in bay area
The weather and area is great, but Im living with my dad for now... Beautiful land 2.5 acres, 3000 sqft, guest cottage, separate garage etc..

But zillow price is like 1.2m, and it's still 2 hours in rush hour to get to San Mateo...

One of my mom's rentals is same distance with 1700 sq ft, in middle class commuter area, walk-able to grocery store but zillow estimate for 880k,, with only .1 acre lot.

I sure wouldnt buy in Cali right now, im praying to the Donald for huge massive forced deportations... I want to see home prices fall into the pit, and snatch it up...

I was in a taquria at night, with 3 mexican women working there watching TV a couple days after trump won.... they were scared out of their minds... one latina in there just joined the marines to get her citizenship....

god... i hate illegal immigrants.... but the legal immigrants are a great necessary evil, we just need better ones like engineers, doctors, lawyers, not lawn trimmers, tree trimmers, and government workers....

But the homeless pooing in the street and the dirty chinese food