Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Premature Boasts Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

>Latest:
>2.7.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=620048

>[Community Event] 4 Weeks of Thanos: Soul Gem
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=628515

>50,000,000 Download Event - 12/07~01/05
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=619286

>World Boss Dimension Rifts - 12/13~12/18
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=632332

>2.7 Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=633414

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/marvel-inhumans-prime-comic/
news.marvel.com/games/56851/asgardians-ride-bifrost-marvel-future-fight/
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=632348
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xmen when

>no more point battles
>can finally solo encounters
this gonna b good

So earlier I asked for a little guidance in elevating my account.
My cards are 4* shit and I'm working to reroll and replace them (slowly due to 400 crystals a pop and shit rolls) so that aside, I'd like to cover characters:

>All characters have the following setup:
-Gear1: Physical/energy attack by lev, then mixes of all and phis/energ attack+ as per characters damage type.
-Gear 2: All Def+
-Gear 3: HP by lev then all HP+
-Gear 4: Skill Cooldown+

>>Current T2's:
>1. Elsa (S) [uni]
-Iso: Hawks Eye (all attack+ on attack)
-Gear 5 is a random 3-star crit rate ob that gives fear resist and invincibility. Needs replacement.
-My current star player, shits out damage and has decent survivability
>2. Squirrel Girl (S)
-Iso: Drastic Density Enhancement (shields proc on attack)
-Gear 5 is a 3-star ob with Recovery rate +40%, A 5% recovery when below 30% HP, and Web resist
-Unfortunately low damage, but when she functions properly she is a great tank.
>Warwolf (C)
-ISO: I Am Also Groot (HP recovery when hit)
-Gear 5 is a 4-star ob with Recovery rate +62.5%, Max HP +15%, and a shockwave trigger that does 85% phys damage when hit at a 20% rate
-Basically there for the team buff, but can hold the line extremely well as a tank. Damage needs work, but better cards will help.
>Sharon Rogers (B)
-ISO: Stark Backing (HP recovery when hit)
-Gear 5 is a throw away 3-star that boosts recovery rate to +46.7%
-One of the most aggravating meme shitters around still; godtier on defense and offense even though she has 3* iso equipped and a toss away 5th gear.
>Ghost Rider (U) [uni #2]
-ISO: I Am Also Groot (HP recovery when hit)
-Gear 5 is an old +48% fire damage gear
-Love his moves, but they have a lot of active frames and little invincibility, I find him disappointing as he crumples rather quickly. New gear certainly needed for survivability. ISO set rarely procs in time to save him.

Cont...

After Avengers 4

(fuck the timer and DDoS)

>>Potentials ++4 Tickets sitting++:
-Redskull (S/B) [uni] {Fun, but his moveset is all over the place}
-Green Goblin (S) {Old favorite unit, Has an old 50% Poison gear and Smart Raccoon)
-Spider-Man (S) [uni #2 & 3] {Has Overdrive, tears my asshole up in timeline}
-Black Cat (S) [uni #1 & 2) {Fun to play as, seems underpowered}
-Blade (C) [uni] {Fun, but T2 seems underwhelming}
-Songbird (B)
-Ironman (B) [uni #2] {Has Power of Angry Hulk}
-Yellowjacket (B) {Old favorite unit, Has Overdrive, and an old +34% crit rate gear)
-Thor (U) [uni #2] {Has Prince of Lie and an old 50% lightning gear, Loved playing him with widow and Lincon waaaay back when}
-Throot (U) [uni] {Has Stark Backing and an old +88% recovery gear}

I can typically beat non-Thanos World Bosses 2-3 times daily using: Hulkbuster [uni], Loki [uni], my T2's, and filler.

Recommendations on what types of gears to equip, ISO sets to use, and what T2's to pick or chase (non-premium) are all welcome and appreciated as are any other recommendations. Looking to elevate my account a bit. Thanks for the help!

>a WBI that doesn't make me want to kill

We did it bros

Soon (tm).
As in, probably when ResurreXiOn happens.

Speaking of ResurreXiOn,
screenrant.com/marvel-inhumans-prime-comic/
Apparently we're getting some cool redesigns for the Inhumans too (the main ones, not shitty Nuhumans). And it hints at a new possible costume for Black Bolt (the cover one).

And maybe something too for Quake.

ALL THAT FREELOADING

SO MUCH FREE LOADING

who here /hype/ for christmas update?

Unless it's massive uni discounts so I can buy shit I don't need, Hydra cap, or GLI Christmas Squirrel Girl I don't care that much.

Also needs to be a way to just cash in rankup tickets for bios.

any new interview that tells us what it might be?

never

The cover one is basically the one he's currently wearing and already has a uni of in-game. The one he's getting in his ongoing is basically his classic look but the white parts glow and his bulge is bigger.

The X-men getting added is still in "never ever" territory, but the Inhumans will probably get a big Ressurxion update. Unless they decide to hold off on the inhumans until the "movie" next September. Hopefully not because I want my waifu NOW.

>it's another shitter can't press team up for his life episode

You can easily recognize them because their shitty Strange doesn't have uniform

Didn't buy shit during the Black Friday sale except for some unis. Probably going to be the same this time around too.

At least you can solo this one

Shitters completely fuck up the point battles

why the fuck there is auto repeat on wbi?

news.marvel.com/games/56851/asgardians-ride-bifrost-marvel-future-fight/

Nope, no hints

Christmas event last year was shit, if it's the same then prepare to be disappointed

Hoping for something similar to the halloween event

Should I bother taking Hela's 1 or 6* skills beyond level 3?
And what iso set, i landed on dde after not even two rolls, keep?

And, how's a Def Pen + 25.9% / Crit Rate + 18.7% / Inc dmg by 140% 1time (5sec) 7s CD, obelisk on t2 Carol ?

Spidey giveaway
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=632348

So... new T2s next week?

Why wouldn't you upgrade her skills. They're not like Clea's

Coulson when?

>200 spidey bios
noice

Thor and GG.
Get a gbi obelisk, and if it has a good healing proc and a RR secondary stat then roll an attack iso set, if not go for gbi with a dmg proc and rr and a healing iso set.

If you want to make two already good characters better then go for YJ and SB with your tickets, but I suggest holding off.
Work on Iron Fist(anad uni) and Sif(uni) and t2 those.

Songbird i'd really suggest an attack iso set, as with proper use of her 1, 2 and 3* skills she shouldnt need the heal as much as extra dmg.

Holy shit stupid fucks, run Cal rift for fuck's sake instead of freeloading

1 and 6* seem like they purely do dmg and i thought the general approach was to only take skills like that to level 3.

Bullseye/Elektra 6* and T2 in time for christmas?

No. 6* would need a new update, which won't be until January. Considering Elektra and Bullseye's books aren't launching until February, I wouldn't be surprised if they held off until then for adding them.

sorry man we got freeloaded hard

what y'all want next?

Wasp so that we don't get freeloaded

>ends at 50%

AND I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FREELOADING

Can someone explain enchantresses 6* like whats the bubble actually do?

One person can take a rift to 60%

The fact that it ended it at 50% means no one had an intention of actually running it. Literally all of you where freeloaders lmao

Thanks. Please remind me what gbi and rr stand for, can't remember from last thread they where mentioned.
Damage sets on Thor and Gobbi I take it? Full on damage dudes? Seems logical as Goblin is already kind of a glass canon and Thors new uni offers great damage reduction. SB?

Got Ironfist and Sif to 6* and Irons white uni, didn't buy Sifs, but I can grab it during the inevitable sale. Her T2 upgrade didn't seem impressive, but maybe I overlooked it. I can save a T2 for one of them easy.

ANyone else?

Guard Break Immune, Recovery Rate.
With Thor, if you can get a healing proc on your obelisk thats good, then go for an attack set. If you cant, then look to boost damage through the obelisk and get DDE/IAAG or SB on him as an iso set.

Dude you are already at the point in the game where you should just follow your heart

There were 7 persons "running" it. Each should complete 5 runs in order to complete the rift. I ran my 5 times.

oh man we have NO coordination with rifts tonight and freeloaders popping up more than usual lmao

>The X-men getting added is still in "never ever" territory, but the Inhumans will probably get a big Ressurxion update.

Why would the Inhumans get something when ResurrXion has barely anything to do with them?

Why didnt you run more?

>Why would the Inhumans get something when ResurrXion has barely anything to do with them?
Did you miss the part where the inhumans are also getting an entirely new line of books as well? And how the "O" is Black Bolt's bolts?

>Christmas event last year was shit

The 4x selectors for 1800 crystals was pretty great, though.

Thanks
Seems like a decent balance to provide survivability and damage. Tough combos to get on the gear, but lets see.
Thor much more lenient on that front which is good.
I'll probably do Yellowjacket too since he's still really fun to play and just revamp his gear and give him higher ISOs,

I did and I ended up with a somewhat disappointing Ghost Rider and Squirrel Girl. Also my resources and time are limited so I need to make the most out of it to git gud and explore more of the game at deeper levels.

Also otherwise I'd pretty much only have speed T2s at this point.

> the inhumans are also getting an entirely new line of books as well?

I did miss that.

> And how the "O" is Black Bolt's bolts?

No, not really, though I do admit I couldn't explain it.

That being said, the fact that we got that tweet from my post heavily hints at muties getting added to the game, since Rooseman isn't Ed Boon.

Because why the Fuck should I get into a non-efficient territory energy-wise to help a bunch of freeloading ducks?

you are an energy jew, just as bad as a freeloading gypsy

well that's kinda better than mega ranks.

Here's the thing you seem to be missing, user. There ARE Marvel games that can use the X-men. THOSE games are already confirmed to be getting ResurrXion updates for the X-men, but MFF isn't one of those games. It's always possible, sure, but taking that tweet to mean that they're coming to MFF is a leap in logic that will do nothing but burn you when it doesn't happen.

Don't be like that guy who said he'd stop masturbating until Kate Bishop got added to the game then died of testicular build-up.

>Rooseman isn't Ed Boon
Roseman said in an interview that Marvel Future Fight would be getting DDS2 unis for Elektra and Punisher in the March 2016 update. Never happened.

In a Marvel Future Fight-related interview, he said that his favorite characters were Nova and Darkhawk, two characters that are nowhere to be seen.

If it's not coming from NM directly then take it with a grain of salt, even if it is Roseman.

I've been playing for a good while and I don't really feel the lack of muties, I'd much rather the FF for their villains.

>but MFF isn't one of those games. It's always possible, sure, but taking that tweet to mean that they're coming to MFF is a leap in logic
This isn't a leap in logic, though, Rooseman only said "Marvel Games", hinting at them all, he didn't said "the ones who already have them".

Basically, I have no way of confirming them to be coming, but you also have no way of denying them without a source.

We better get Noh-varr. Also
>no Triton
He's gonna die, isn't he?

Didn't he spoiled the Strange and Asgard updates before NM did, though?

>for less than 45 energy per person, Cal/Coal and 7 others can 100% a rift by chipping in an equal share
>still freeloading bc the rewards aren't given freely and instantly

symbiotic confirmed not comrades

The Strange update was announced at Comic-Con at the Marvel Games panel, then NM made their own announcement officially confirming it immediately after the panel ended. The Asgard update was revealed by one of the developers for MFF during an interview at Marvel.com.

the irony is thick

Ebin, simply ebin

>if you don't help these lazy greedy fucks you're as bad as them!

If the enemy is in the bubble it will remove any timed buffs instantly. So if Sharon Rogers uses her 3* skill while inside it, the invincibility and attack increase will go away immediately but she'll still do the animation

Except most Symbiotic rifts have no problems hitting 100%. It's only really Coal and Cal's rifts that get freeloaded and they're the two who went around adding everyone from /mffg/ that wanted in. Stands to reason that the freeloaders are people from muggas and the like.

More damage is always useful. They just take less priority over a set

Greg actually admitted in chat to be freeloading. Or was it Rafa? I don't remember.

I refuse to believe that. Greg is a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

Here's how to fix this freeloading bullshit. Make it so you need to make a minimal of 10% to get the rewards

Every freeloaded rift from VIP 7 and higher now has an automatic 70% complete

So are dimension rifts something we actually have to do now? I've been slacking on alliemce battles and timeline recently because of crazy schedules, I can't handle another thing to fail at

Not really. The completion rewards are nice, but that energy is better used on WBI if you don't need the debris or cards.

>couldn't get into any of coal or cal's rifts
>they all get freeloaded anyways
>no one else is opening any rifts and I still need to get my completion bonuses
Feels bad.

Hey, Cal, could you open a Giant-Man? This way these fucks could rush to complete it even with 5 minutes left

Do you think that's bad. I wasted 90 energy on his last rifts only for them to stay at 70% max

I dont even bother trying to get into coal and cal rifts anymore, the freeloading has been too much this past few days

>giving 2 shits about completion rewards
just get your cards and debris and get out, I did that and joined five 100% rifts.

I can't ever get into them even if I wanted to. They took out all the ways I used to use to force a refresh, and now I can never get their rifts to show up until they're already full.

RNG has been a piece of shit with me, not sure why I bother using more than 20 energy on wbi.

how much cool down reduction can you get from the 4th gear?

Nope. CDR should all come from your alliances and cards.

14%+30% still has some room faM

like 2% i think

is this a good deal?

What gear/iso for buckycap?

would deadpool be combat or speed?

He'd be NEVER EVER

;'^]]

Back then it was x200 bios of each type, and with the regular deals nowadays giving x200 of only one type for that same price, yes, it was a pretty good deal.

Nah I said event, not sales

Even so, looking at last year's X-Mas sales might not be indicative of this year's since this year's and last's BF sales were completely different.

here's last year's xmas sales for those curious

and as for the event, we got tokens from a level (like always) and then could use them in a token shop which had different sized gift boxes that dropped regular mats like low amounts of gold, debris, guks, norns. it was pretty shitty. but again, this might change and be different this time around since the halloween event was also different to last year's.

>winter special tokens
>unlike the black friday tokens you can actually use them if you didn't have 50+ and only have 1 or 2
what a concept

Last year's BF sale had this style of tokens but they got rid of them this year.

Any recommendations on what kind of gear to equip Elsa with or the same sort of stuff for her too?

it was like that with last year's black friday tokens too
you actually got rewarded for spending rather than having to shell out fucking heaps just for one iso chest like this year

>rolling for Loki ISO set
>Hawk's Eye
>Hawk's Eye
>PoAH

>rolling for Moon Knight ISO set
>Stark Backing
>IAAG
>FUCKING IAAG AGAIN

Fuck RNG.

>GBI/ All Defense + 28.3%/ 110% damage

How's this for T2 Wasp?

I've been playing the game for over a year and I've only gotten IAAG to show up on 3 characters, none of whom were ones I was trying to get IAAG on.

The all defense is unnecessary because if you've got GBI and aren't a shitter, you should be invincible 100% of the time. Ideally you want GBI/Defense Penetration/Damage Proc., but could use crit rate instead of DP if you can't get that rolled.

That makes way more sense. The way they did it this year was shitty, all it made me want to do was not spend anything.

>all my other GBI obelisks don't have either of the two
>the one who has crit rate also has a energy ball proc
>and the one who has 130% damage, has lightning resist

Fug. Guess I'll have to try upgrading them to 6*.

How to build Antz? I know he is all about dodge, do you focus on dodge on his 3rd gear or the T2 Bonus is enough?

The T2 bonus is more than enough.

Give him an attack iso set, ID or DefPen with damage proc obelisk, and maybe some physical attack urus for extra boost, and he'll be ready to take out anything but iThanos and BD.

His T2 gives him more dodge than you'd ever need. His problem is that his damage is absolute garbage, so anything you can do to increase it helps. If you want extra survivability to account for the 10 seconds where the passive is on cooldown, then go with invincibility.

Picking the game back up for the first time in months. Are elemental damage gears still must haves on characters like Lincoln, Green Goblin, Ghost Buster and MODOK?

Sounds like a plan. And what about the Uni? I already have the non-civil war from back then. Is the Civil War better enough to warrant a purchase on discount?