Kind of want to know whats the ultimate you've made it car, not for look or other peoples approval...

Kind of want to know whats the ultimate you've made it car, not for look or other peoples approval, but what would make you stand out as a hard working successful man?

Volvo V90

Better seats than a Rolls Royce. Or at least better than both Rolls Royces I've sat in.

listen here kiddo,
MIATA
Is
Always
The
Answer

S class. With driver.

S class is always a perfect mix of subtleness practicality and class

Not that you smelly finance poorfag

muh nugga

I'm so dumb that I just realized that MIATA IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER is a recursive acronym like WAT

The one that complements the owner the most, no matter how expensive or cheap or cool or naff.
I just like it when you see signs of an actual human bean behind the shit people buy. Because to me thatt means that not only did he or she make it, but they made it with their soul still intact, and that's kind of rare.
Also 997 GT3 because FUCK YES

>Recursive acronym
I am SO FUCKING HOT right now!
In other news, neeeeeeerd moment!
>4chins

What

The real answer user, is [spoiler]anything you want[/spoiler], but most new rich people end up buying Bentley Continentals.

[spoiler]more like had it handed to you[/spoiler]

Millionaires choose Lexus.

A tastefully modded (literally just custom wheels) Lexus LS F-Sport in white says "I've made it" to me.

alexhandro salmondrin (on youtube) doesnt have a lexus. nor does superspeedersrob. or JR garage. and they make a shitload of money (outside of youtube) and do fun things with their cars. lexus are for plebs.

if you dont have/had at least 1 ferrari, lamborghini, and a tesla, aston marton because its the car james bond has.

you are right to a point. most millionares have several cars because they can afford to.

pfft, WAT stands for

Women in
Automotive
Technology

>on youtube

Thanks for the caveat, because I don't know who any of those people are.

Here is Larry Ellison's parking space at Oracle.

shit

probably a stock f-150 because the most successful, wealthy, and confident people dont even feel the need to flaunt it. This is the type of person where you can only assume how rich they are, because when you hang out they insist on paying for everything. and they live in a nice house. and if you know about watches, you may notice that the watch theyre wearing every day costs 30 grand.

I'm almost there.
Just got my bonus a couple hours ago.
Been looking at a 280z.
If it's not a pos, gonna get it today.

Still not my "made it" car. It's gonna need a lot of work before that.

>thinking most millionaires care about cars

Ahahahqh Looks gyz I made it!!!!

Doesn't want to flaunt wealth, buys 30k watch