>so much time and energy put into one build

>hold W
>move to next pack of mobs
>hold W
>press 1 sometimes

guess im done with this game

why did you blog in two threads

4th for nothing

Friendly reminder that consuming animal products makes you a murderer.

Path of Exile, like all NZ products, is primarily aimed at Vegans. Become one today.

>eating muscle meats

lets all watch some anime

hardcore or softcore?

normal poe : hardcore
breach leauge : softcore

sc if you are learning poe (tutorial mode)

hc if you already learned poe (man mode)

you guys think GGG will "nerf" BV again?

why does it exist at all?

Hardcucks attack softcore posters because they feel gypped out gameplay options.

They tried to conform to a play-style they don't really enjoy only because they needed to fit in with the presumed "poeg" crowd, and when they realize there was an alternative, they need to validate their unfun gaming experience by attacking said alternative ways to play this game

The main draws this game is meant to have goes hand in hand with juggling risk and reward, but a hardcuck player wants reward with no risk: and that is why depth, flexibility and sandbox-like playstyle of options in softcore are what the hardcucks resents the most; since he/she has corralled xhimself into a narrow set of builds / play-styles because the alternative would be risk losing his char. So the hardcuck and likely IRL transgender player erroneously believes that Hardcore mode is about minimizing risk, instead of being about the added challenge, which is why xhe constantly cheats, automates gameplay and resorts to "meta" risk-reducing procedures like closing the client or logging out.

And of course, by "hardcuck" i only mean the hardcore player who shitposts here about softcorers, yet never reaches endgame xhimself. There are many true hardcore players who have a good laugh at the game and take the challenge like they should while not a giving a shit what others do for fun.

I end this essay with pic related, which is the face a hardcuck makes when their risk-minimization tactics finally fail and they are forced to reroll.

>tfw all your cute flameblasting elementalists die in stupid ways

I don't think a qt witch will ever love me enough to let me get into her maps

FUCK YOU!

>per 100 calories

That's a lot of fucking broccoli. You get 6.4 grams of protein for like an ounce of steak, or you get 11.1 grams of protein per half pound of broccoli. I aint going to eat all that shit.

hardcore is an interesting experience , it can be really tense and is a huge part of the fun and excitement. but ripping to some retarded shit is really gay. races are the perfect hardcore experience imo. few hours invested, you know you are going to eventually get wrecked so it's no big deal,and you are pushing hard because it's a race. the last hardcore character i played finished map /remaining was 0 had my inventory open id'ing some shitter items and the the 'resurrect in town' popped up.. was an ed character and was leeching thru a bleed didn't even realize i was bleeding and died when the ed buff wore off, didn't even fucking realize it, rerolled softcore because i was so fucking salty

pussy

from my first or second character, i don't even think the scion was in the game when i rolled that awful character

>merely likely

This infograph is fucking stupid, there are a lot more calories in the beef and thus more protein relative to weight.

would you a kansai?

>There are """"people"""" that eat literally raw meat
Not saying well done is good but still

>Wormblaster dude make a build with vid of him doing Twined Core/Shaper/Etc
>Core items prices barelly change

>Mathil does something
>5c becomes 50c
Really make you think

if god had meant for us to eat cooked meat we would have ovens in our bellies

comk builds are unpopular, even if they are good

mathil's edgy as fuck build are more appealing to your casual poe player

ded

>none of the violence
I fucking LIKE the idea of eating animals, fuckass.

I'd kill an endangered animal just to have a taste of it before it went extinct.

So Grim Dawn or Torchlight 2 are the best?

>someone doing core should raise the price of core maps

what? did he make like a million exalt specifically from some core exploit or are you a massive retard

What's the go-to body armor for a Flameblast Totem build? Soul Mantle?

>Soul Mantle?

Is the curse really that big a deal?

>Totem dies
>Gets Silenced
:^)

Soul Mantle can't inflict Silence, though.
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Soul_Mantle

yeah only because it silences itself from silencing you, pleb.

You've picked the worst chest.

Carcass Jack, Infernal Mantle are nice
Lightning coil / Cloak of Flames if you want something more defensive

wear a kaoms and use a staff pleb

Alright, thanks.

I would but that thing might as well be forged of pure exs

How are your maps, exile?

comk is mechanically garbage. It only aids in trash clear and then your better off with any other set of links because if you killed it with melee, the spells you cast are literally pointless.

Read what he said you stupid cunt.
>Core items prices barely change
>Core Items

..as in items central to the build that he speaks of
fucking kill yourself.

if you like a more personal, single player classical arpg experience; yes

hate rude people

i hate animeposters

still sane exile?

I'm doing a vortex build without ice to fire conversion so not really.

what about mangaposters?

What do i do?

I can get romiras and volls to get perma 24% phys reduction and free power charges

or i can get regular crit jewelery bumping my base crit to like 50 something %

im currently sitting at 40% crit without charges

that must suck being on an anime site for you then huh

Tfw was planning to swap to cyclone on my oros raider but now I can't afford it

>tfw just sold 80 regals for 81c
guess it doesn't really matter if I get regals from chaos recipe lol

manga is fine

>mfw i try to farm enough to gear my build

>tfw you grow up reading spanish translations of old manga like phoenix and nausicaa

>try to get into manga again and now its all high school soap operas

did they fuck?

Does the resistance debuff of frost bomb stack with itself? I want to link it with spell echo

no. all frost bomb instances on a monster from different casts/players dont stack. it applies once

>fall into 15+ ex currency early due to some luck
>decide to try necro-5golem spec for giggles

Was torture until 34 when I got my first 3 golems

Then after that I don't think I stopped running for anything. I just slotted 3 quicksilvers and just fucking ran ran ran. Fastest I ever got through leveling. Once I got my clayshapers it was even more insane.

2k atm, going slow because I'm on my 3rd char but I think I'll keep at this one for a while

is that aggro jewel the most needed one?

I haven't tested it but probably yeah.

The nice thing about them is if you run a screen away from them, when they snapback to you there is almost no lag between that and them attacking whatever is in front/behind you, so everything pretty much just dies and you only have to run back for loot.

>new char pays for itself from A4 quest reward jewel that sells for 1ex

>was torture
srs is easy leveling now

hey guys if I use this: pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Broken_Faith and have no energy shield, do I take extra damage or deal extra damage?

Sounds like fun. Is the build itself relatively cheap? Been looking for something to afk through maps with.

>srs is easy leveling now
SRS feels like shit now imo. Something felt really wrong with the damage when I leveled it, and ended up dying to cruel izaro. Never had that happen before.

neither. you deal 20-30% increased damage.

>Sounds like fun. Is the build itself relatively cheap? Been looking for something to afk through maps with.

Two most expensive parts is The Anima Stone and Primordial Might. After that I stack 5 harmonies and 1 eminence. The first two are floating around 3ex. It might be cheaper to buy 2 mights and make an Anima yourself. I jewed down people to get both for 5ex total and you probably can too since it's not a wildly popular build.

After that it's just regular hyrbid or ES gear. A +1 chest helps. I'm doing a skin of the loyal until I can afford better.

No, it costs like 8-10ex.

>budget build
>guy is using 30 ex worth of gear
>y-you can also play it on a budget

Why do the official forums contain the worst information?

>open the 'my gear' tab
>200 exalts worth of mirror tier gear

do you basically NEED oro's to make Flicker Strike work or can you sustain it with just Blood Rage and Blasphemy Poacher's Mark?

I'm gladiator ascendancy too so keep that in mind.

and before someone says it i'm completely aware that Oro's is worth dirt and is easy to get but dealing no physical damage is a problem with my build

>you need to unlock maps on the atlast to receive them as drops and get more bonuses
>what could go wrong haha people will surely open the whole atlas

>people are now unlocking only ~10% and running shaped mesa, strand and tropical island because only those can drop if nothing else is unlocked

one job ggg

>nerf Life for 4 years, every patch
>People still choose life

Any decent beginner builds for hardcore? Is there a place to find build guides that aren't shit?

>die 4 times this league
>now have 5 chaos left

well this feels pretty shit. do i have any choice but flameblast totem?

all of these from ONE (1) map lads

bore yourself with pizza totems

Juggernaut earthquake is pretty hard to fuck up

You're going to have some serious problems with single targets.

grats dude

I got my first 14 last night, gonna save it until I build up some more 12+s

>tfw 35/36
>tfw I need Zana 7 or somehow bump into Chayula on a GOOD layout so I can FUCK HER UP real good

is that really how it works? is that why I've been completely unable to break out of t3-4 for literal days?

>tfw shitters still complaining about map drop rates

>One sample

Basically yes, if you know what you're doing. Both etup and ziz have a youtube tutorial about it. If you're stuck on t3-4s you should probably just keep unlocking everything though.

Cali just got fucked

i mean it just made no sense to me how the only things dropping were arid lakes, dunes and dungeons for 8-10 hours a day

ED

Protip, Chayula Breaches appear more often on higher tiers, so you're best off farming Colosseum.

It's not just the spawn though, I need the area to be big enough to get enough shit to kill don't I?

I've been tracking my map returns and keeping accurate logs since Talisman. I routinely complete over 10k tiers per league.

GGG has been buffing the drop rates silently for fucking years, famalam, and if you're still complaining about the rates there is something deeply wrong with the way you're building a pool or rolling mods.

>1000 ES armor exist
>Kaom's doesn't even have sockets

I'm not sure if the amount of Breach mobs killed influences the chance of a Lord spawn, but I've seen them spawn right off the bat before.

Colosseum has a really open layout anyway. Abyss is alright, but meh. Core is hot garbage. T16s could also work but that might get expensive.

Sup /lolg/

Only a day to go until you guys can wreck all of Katarina’s juicy holes.