Tiny-Penis Statutes

Why did Greco-Roman statutes always have such tiny benis? If I was going to have a statute made of me I'd want a huge schlong.

Having a large penis was seen as a symbol of barbarism.

A little pee-pee is cuter and by extension aesthetic.

Have you sat and done any self-reflection on why you'd want a huge schlong on your statue? What, if anything, is objectively better (in the absence of societal cues) about having an exceedingly large penis?

Modern culture equates a large penis with masculinity. Ancient culture didn't and instead equated a large penis with stupidity and animalistic behavior.

Are you saying BIG GERMANIC COCK

They were flaccid.

The prepubuscent pænus of a young boy was used on statues to evoke innocence and chastity, and modesty. Having a "go to" pænus standardized the dick on all statues and so the sculptor didn't have to worry about being immodest or vulgar by carving a gigantic mandong. This same philosphy was mimmicked during the Italian Renaissance.

Later testicles contain more sperm, with which to spread my seed.
A large benis with which to stretch and loosen women to my ownership.

Haha bro you must have a tiny dick if you think those statues are reflective of the normal size of a flaccid penis bro. Normal mens' cocks are 8 inches long flaccid at a minimum.

Growers, not show-ers?

I used to not think my penis was small because it seems about the same size as on naked statues and that was the only time I saw naked men before.

>he doesn't go from an inch and a half to seven inches through erection
Stay untermensch

I still don't know what the average is. How can we ever?

i'm sorry friend

Tbh the downward angle at which we view our dicks gives the impression that they're smaller than they actually are, this is so many men have insecurities about their average penises.

If you look in a mirror you're probably bigger than these statues. They honestly have pinpricks even for being flaccid.

>Later [sic] testicles contain more sperm, with which to spread my seed.

Assuming you meant larger, that's not actually true. Testicular size doesn't directly correlate with higher sperm count. Has more to do with testosterone levels and general all-around health and well-being.

>A large benis with which to stretch and loosen women to my ownership.

The vagina is highly plastic and returns to its normal size and elasticity soon after childbirth. Unless your cock was larger than a human baby and weighed in excess of 10 lbs, your cock ain't gonna be stretching anyone "to your ownership" anytime soon

Nope

Also, balls and penis size barely correlate

They're actually normal sized.

So the focus would be the rest of the body rather than their donkey dick.

>Unless your cock was larger than a human baby and weighed in excess of 10 lbs

mfw

Wouldn't the physical organ of masculinity envoke a sense of masculinity on the owner, the larger it is?

>[sic]
My bad

You've got a point, but equating size with worth is pretty barbaric, no?

>carving a gigantic mandong
kek'd

Because big dicks being good is a modern anachronism.

>thread about penis size in ancient art
Pic related, discuss.

Same here user, same here.

Before I got fat though I was 6 inches erect, almost 7 if I was really horny. Now I have a lot of base fat.

Romans loved big things. Big buildings, big art, big lands, it's simple masculinity to think bigger is better.

Latin culture was absolutely barbarous before hellenization

Romans were cucks, everyone knows this

How exactly did Hellenisation work? What did Italic culture look like?
How similar was other Italic ethnicities like Sicilians to the Latins?

This is how big my dick is assuming the statues are a similar height proportionately to me.
I look like I've got a fuckin microdick when I'm flaccid. Erect I'm just under 7" but I still feel small sometimes.

Donkeys and horses have big dicks, why would you want to be like a beast of burden?

>this is so many men have insecurities about their average penises.
no
men fear their small cocks because
-women do not like small cocks
-men care about what pleases women
-men mock other men who are not able to please women

no wonder they got cucked by big bad germans

Could also be because carving large penises required a bit more work and was risky because they break and fall off easier.

Big penises were seen as ludicrous and bestial--not just because of "muh barbarians", but because that is what they represented in art, as sometimes depicted with Pan. The Greeks certainly had a time and place for big penis veneration, they had parades with a big phallus; but outside of its proper context, a big penis would look goofy to the Greeks, because it had very distinct meanings that clashed with the grandeur of many Greek statues. The large penis, in art, signified subhumanity (which for the Greeks, in the right setting, was something sublime), whereas the sculpted statue was meant to invoke a feeling of awe associated with the perfect human, or sometimes the superhuman.

If you want to understand how the Greeks would feel, think of some very high-art performance you think is brilliant, then think of some very low-art performance you think is brilliant, and then realize mixing them would be jarring.

I think it was the thracians, the land that is today eastern Greece, that had big penis worship and parades, and the actual classical greeks, the land that is today southern Greece, didn't think much of it.
Later the practices spread around, but overall the people we call "the greeks" of the period didn't like big penises.

>tfw grower

>circumcised

disgusting

The Greeks got penis worship from the Thracians when they imported Dionysus (who was actually cognate with Zeus, but took on a rather different way with the Thracians).

>germans
>cucking anyone
Kek. German history is basically them being cucked over and over again by the French, the British, the Polish and nowadays the Arabs.

Nah, the cucks of Europe have been the Celts. Germanics have don't plenty of cucking themselves

Bout 5.3 incheronies

Source?

itt: lies

>why would you want to be like a beast of burden?

well, if they fed me figs and some wine do wash them down...

>Why did Greco-Roman statutes always have such tiny benis?
It was no rule you know. Just a greek influence related to equating dick size with lustfulness and incapability to control one's urges.
More traditional roman art is downright obsessed with big dicks.

>How exactly did Hellenisation work?
Same way as americanization, only with traders acting like tv and armies invading Greece instead of the opposite happening.
>What did Italic culture look like?
Look at early roman art. Pic related is archaic oscan art.
>How similar was other Italic ethnicities like Sicilians to the Latins?
Sicilians weren't actually a thing. The island was divided between Sicani (pie people, not similar), Siculi (uncertain origin, probably not italic), Elimi (also unclear origin) and greek (who were fucking greek, not italic). The island is not a good example for this subject.
On the other hand, we know that the romans considered people like the Oscans and the Venetics "cousins" of sort (not so much the samnites, but likely due to all the wars), so they certainly saw them as quite similar culture wise.

what?

Just memeing