Muh knights

>Muh knights

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5kNHiGIKGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go to /v/

M&b gets a pass for being so good

Talking shit?

Swadian knights are unironically all-around the best units though.

>1257 AD mod

>you can actually join the holy war

Swadians can't handle Pike and Shot

too bad the sieges are shit

>not ultimate weeb mod or muh commie mod
Disgracefully, t b h

End yourself.

I'd only consider suicide if they started lynching people for being too patrician.

I liked the red wars mod.

swadians too boring t b h

>weeb mod
>commie mod
>patrician

Just no.

Anyways get gengoku and red wars.

Vaegir or go home.

Their second to best unit is ironically better than their best one.

>Not having an army of Nord Huscarls, Rhodok Crossbows and Swadian Knights

Enjoy your lack of shield and complete vulnerability to projectile volleys, lad.

> still playing with vanilla factions

>"Up"grade

Lads who else plays viking conquest. pretty fun t b h

I do

I want to be a viking faction but they never go over to fucking britain

I played as the Welsh and ended up being attacked by the Irish... now I own half the Island. After all: youtube.com/watch?v=t5kNHiGIKGQ

Reminder that Mechin is Swadian clay Nord fucking shits

Stay on your side of the river snowniggers.

Who else fantasizes about king Yarogleks delivious feasts as they fall asleep?

I started my own pagan saxon kingdom yesterday I'm planning on converting all the british saxons to paganism.

This horsefucker be mad

He wishes he could fuck horses, that title is reserved for the Khergits

Badass, raid them monasteries

Brytenwalda's where it's at.

Degenerate heathen

I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL

Fuck you there needs to be more threads about Veeky Forums video games.

I WILL SKULL FROM YOUR DRINK

>tfw love playing nords because giants mobs of fuckers slapping eachother's shit is great
>get called a snownigger by all my friends for not being a horsefucker or a ranged pussy

I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULLS

I play as the shitskins. Best all around army.

>mfw nobody I hang out with has heard of M&B

Yer moneh eryer loyf

milord

vaegirs have better archers and slightly weaker knights don't eally matter since CPU doesn't mass train them so your cavalry can overrun them anyway

Muh knights indeed

who
/NapoleonicWar/ here?

That feelio when no campaign.

>not selfeast

1job.jpg

I'm playing a campaign as the muslims but I've come to the realization that the foot troops suck ass. I'm probably just going to go all mamlukes. Maybe recruit some nords or rhodoks to protect my archers.

>Fuck you there needs to be more threads about Veeky Forums video games.
Fuck off, those go on /v/ you mouth breather. Just because you can add the word history does not mean it belongs here.

Seriously, kill yourself you fucking moron.

Come here and try

*Fire first volley*
*1% of enemy forces die*
*Reload*
*Enemy troops reach you*
*Die*

Rhodoks are seriously pretty shit at everything. They needed some option for you to be able to form a pike wall against cavalry so they actually had a niche.

Don't ever use sarranid infantry,they're god awful outside sieges,mamlukes all the way they're literally the best unit in the game.

They have good crossbowmen, so they excel at siege warfare.
The problem is that any siege involving the player isn't based on the skill of units but the number of units, so 400 Norse recruits may storm a castle of 200 Norse Huscarls in Auto combat.

Also want to say Rhodok Sergeants know to deliver a punch and thanks to their big shield they are good at blocking units making the leap from the siege ladder or tower.
Not quite sure why to ever use Pikemen though, anyone here got good experience from using those?

Lads what are you fav mods for M&B WB

Sword of Damocles: Warlords

Hands down

Brytenwalda.

Do any of you know of a mod that let's me start a republic and bring to heel vile autocrats and monarchists so as to free the good people of Calradia from their infernal yoke?

Prophecy of Pendor

L'Aigle

>so 400 Norse recruits may storm a castle of 200 Norse Huscarls in Auto combat.
I've literally never had this work

I really need to play that one. Played the first one for classic and loved it.

>favorite mod is unfinished garbage
that must suck

t. CUNT

Feodor probably would do it for you if you have a fackable body

>Prophecy
REREAD THE LORE
ALL OF IT

I never have this problem because I just order the infantry to advance 20 paces ahead of the archers and run interference with a small party of sword sisters to keep any enemy cav too busy to rush my sharpshooters. Rhodok infantry aren't too great at charges but they can hold a defensive position decently enough if they have support.

>tfw you finally kick those dirty latins out of Constantinople

>anyone here got good experience from using those?
it's possible if you fix them with upstabbing and pike bracing mechanics

I'm fairly sure A New Dawn allows you to select what class has the most power when you carve out independent territory.

There are none

Everyone modding the games are filthy degenerate monarchists that have never read the works of Thomas Paine and thusly been enlightened

Indeed the entire franchise reeks of monarchism and a hatred of liberty

Star Wars: Conquest

I like killing whole armies singlehandedly as the true lord of the Sith.

The diplomacy submod lets you, as a king, decide things like how centralized your rule is, if your nation is aristocratic or plutocratic, if you have free men or serfs on your land, and has an option for mercantilism and free trade.

that shitty warband port or for original mount&blade?

Either way fighting on Mandalore always crashes and they're both buggy as fuck.

Prophesy of Pendor

>aristocratic or plutocratic
So cunts born to be cunts or cunts that became cunts.

Yes. A true republic, since republics were made for merchants.

Who is excited for Bannerlord?

>implying it will come out

Sands of Faith.
Been excited for it for like 4 years.

Play L'Aigle bru.

the L'Aigle campaign kind of sucks. it's nowhere near complete enough to put hours into.

I hope mod devs will be able to make their shit not look terrible. As soon as I saw that BL textures actually look like a game made this decade, I was worried about modders.

with bannerlord's new lighting and rendering engine the textures won't matter that much i think

..as long as they got good models that is

Check the dev blog about modding tools.Developers are giving modders really neat things to make mods.

The models being made for Attila TW mods will be compatible with Bannerlord, so that will be good.

Is there a good mod for Rome loving faggots?

Rome at War or Bellum Imperii. Neither are fully finished but it's as good as we'll get.

Bellum Imperii is alright, its not finished by any means but if you are a true rome loving faggot then the novelty of it should be enough for you.