/nosg/ - Nostalrius general

>What's happening?
Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie and run by the original Nost team. We're currently waiting on server release.

>When is the release?
December 17th, (18:00 GMT+1/12PM EST) for the OLD server. 3-4 weeks after the NEW server will be released which we will be playing on.

>OLD NOST PvP and PvE(Name: Nostalrius PvP/Nostalrius PvP)
These will have all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. Will be released on Dec 17. (No one will roll here)

>NEW NOST PvP (Name: Elysium PvP)
Brand new server, will be released 3-4 weeks after old nost. (We will be rolling here.)

>What faction are we rolling?

Horde discord: whisper Chicken#0092 or
Glaston#4659
Alliance discord: whisper Merove

----------------------------------------

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnuFvO1iHAg
youtube.com/watch?v=wr-6wwt8RXk
youtube.com/watch?v=3f9MtyIwE6w
linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for kronoscucks btfo

g'night boys

tomorrow a grand adventure begins

Daily reminder that the chinks have their own anti-euro/american rap video

youtube.com/watch?v=pnuFvO1iHAg

Fifth for China

Stop shilling your shitty rap video here. its not funny

tomorrow our battle against the gold farming and account selling globalists begins

>No Blood Elves

Shit game

Make one with actual chinese music.

PLEASE
IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO TURN BACK
WE HAVE A NEW RAID
P-PLEAAASE

pro-tip
every private server ever made always make tons of side money selling gold/items to gold sellers.

>tfw corecraft killed all other tbc development for years because nobody thought they could compete with them

You'll lose in the end nost... people will ALWAYS come back to kronos after blizzard BTFOS you eternally AGAIN

just wait and see nostcucks.. kronos will REIGN SUPREME

none of them sound cool. they all sound like shit

fuck off you dumb gook

youtube.com/watch?v=wr-6wwt8RXk

Won't they release their code?

get your springwater filters out now

and it's always the globalists who reap the benefits while the little farmer suffers

they won't keep getting away with it

we've become the mainstream media

Thicc posting here.
What Addons are rec. for a beginner?

im not a filthy china shill your video is just actually not funny and there is no good reason to spam post it

youtube.com/watch?v=3f9MtyIwE6w

ah well too late

you can make your own I dont give a fuck

hope it gets 10k+ views

i think it's funny and i hope he posts it more.
Fuck you.

can you stop posting cuckensual
thanks

The funny thing is that duping in Diablo 2 was an inside job. Anyone remember that story about how D2 duping was basically some blizz employee making insane money.

>TOMORROW
TOMORROW
>TOMORROW
TOMORROW
>TOMORROW
TOMORROW
>TOMORROW
TOMORROW

I don't either. If not for the mongol music it would be quite fun, however. Just saying.

you and him are the same person

Cute troll

do i even gotta say it?

ill be back to shill tomorrow tho

I dont even have monetization turned on cuz im not a jew. I just want some folk to have a chuckle.

Hourly reminder that /ourguy/ is a confirmed /scammer/.

whos ready to get their shit pushed in again/backpacked by the carrylord himself on nost2?

lmao he sucks

Mongols hat the chinese even more than you do, btw.

literally who

>tfw only woke up at 6 pm and cant sleep and want to play
dang it

t. niggas finna get a reality check

What shaman spec should I go?

Is boosting for money legal or Nost? Can't remember that.

Stop posting your shitty characters you faggtos.
Nobody cares.

>he thinks he's gonna play more than a few months before Blizzard shuts his ass down again

It will happen, don't worry.

i swear to god im going to packet this faggot one day

i'll give $25 for a nost account to a giftplace of your choosing

Add zero to that 25 and maybe I'll think about it, lmao. Otherwise keep waiting for a "new realm", kid...

y-you guys will get shut down again, i j-just know it! Then you'll all come running back to k-kronos, h-haha!!!

Resto if you want to raid.
Elemental if you want to pvp.
Enhance for memes.

assuming that it's the Nost server core previously used, Shaman windfury weapon is still fucked (no animation, no AP bonus applied to the 3 hits, the 3 hits do NOT apply the trigger chance to other proc effects / trinket 'chance on hit' effects)... Grace of Air is bugged to give double the crit chance bonus from the agility boost it grants, and totems have LOS / bugged in combat issues due to sloppy coding in multiple level environments (shadowfang keep will be the first shit experience of this).

Also, mangos core based servers (Nost had this issue too) incorrectly give shit HP returns for stamina stat on the base Shaman class HP up to max level. It's literally 1/3 of what it should be (proven and debugged on Kronos).

If you're cool with all of that, go with Enhance to level, stopping short of the Stormstrike talent and picking up 21 in resto instead for nature's swiftness. Then respec into whatever for your dungeon / pvp needs.

I cannot wait to play Vanilla. I a going to use theold server to get everything set up and cant contain my excitement.
Anyone else gonna fuck around on the old before the new comes out?

I've just decided to main on the old server.

I'm not waiting 5 weeks to play on fresh. Fuck that

high TEST player here

no wonder i felt underwhelmed by shaman in old nost jesus christ. why dont they fix it? thats all extremely minor numerical tweaks

good choice
anyone who is rolling fresh is a cuck anyway

Literally /our guy/

Lmao take a look at ownedcore for some realistic prices for Nostalrius accounts.

thanks a lot lads

Both posts are equally informative in their own unique ways

They had patch notes, uh.. yesterday I think?
Windfury is supposed to be working now at least.

I am just worried I wont be able to catch up. Plus the videos I have seen of a new server opening with everyone running around are pretty cool.

Also regarding nature's swiftness, it's awesome but he wouldn't have it until 60 going that route anyhow, so he wouldn't really be getting a lot of benefit going down resto. It may be better to put those 21 in elemental instead, or even take stormstrike while leveling.
But really it doesn't matter and your advice is really solid anyhow.

Well I have 2 low level toons that are high enough that they won't get bottlenecked for xp in the starting area.

What should I level first?
>Aquaman, the level 40 troll enh shaman.

At this point I dropped him because I realized how many buggy the enhance procs were and how easily kited he was. I'd switch to resto but I doubt there will be many level 40s to dungeon with. On the flip side, I can camp lowbies with moonrune names and one shot them.

>Elliot, the level 13 human warrior.

This guy is going places, gonna be a pvp god. But let's be honest, I don't play nearly enough and after I go to sleep tomorrow his leveling area will be flooded.

he should post this one on his twitter

How much does gold cost on the old servers?

How much can I buy for $200?

The windfury issues are actually a tremendous coding pain in the ass to fix due to how Mangos handles spell ownership. A given spell can be present, have an effect, but then are in this nebulous area of 'who owns this' in terms of dealing with dispels, modifiers, what it can trigger, what it can't trigger, etc.
It's very similar to the Troll racial priest spell of Shadowguard. If you try to tinker with it so it correctly procs Blackout, Shadowweaving, and other effects, it's easy to fuck it up because Mangos blurred the lines with the code on that spell and say, what Wands use. Same issue with Windfury.

Chero is one of the very few coders to correct as many vanilla class issues that mangos comes out of the box with. It's unfortunate he made several critically poor decisions as an admin with the server as time passed.
Well. To be honest, not that he did a worse job than the Nost devs, or Valkyrie staff. But enough damage was done by him.

I might dick a bit around in retro wow until the fresh server is available.

21k forum posts wew

unnfff
i'll never have a gf like her

The old server is going to be exactly like that video. Though that video they posted was literally just a bunch of bots running around lol.

The influx of new players swarming to the old server is going to give off the same feeling and environment for the most part. Though there will be 60's ganking lowbie zones.

I'm not that concerned about catching up. The old server is getting naxx first too which I want to experience. I simply have no interest in waiting over a month for a server when I could play it right now.

But I also don't really have much of a problem leveling twice on both servers. At this rate though I honestly couldn't see anyone playing on the fresh server unless the old one is unplayable because of lag, chinks or whatever. Even then it will seem like a splinter niche server for people who hate the high population of the old server.

Originally I was certain that the fresh server would end up dominating and be popular, I'm not shilling anything here. But that was also when they were going to announce the fresh realms release date over a week ago instead of on the fucking 25th. I thought fresh might release 2 weeks after old and then it might have a chance, but now that it's confirmed for not releasing for at least until next year I can't see it ending up being where most people roll.

I'm really fucking pissed about how shitty these retarded russians handled this shit and how much they've simply refused to communicate. There's no fucking transparency from blizzard and even less from "anti-blizzard" devs. It seems like no one can ever get anything right anymore when it comes to game development. All this pandering and puppet master bullshit is fucking cancer.

it was going for 10$=100g when i had my chinese dealer on skype

ahahahahhahhaaahah

say hi to alex guys

reminder to report him for streaming an illegal game tomorrow

The old server is going to be the dominant server because of the simple fact that no release date has been announced for the new one yet.

Too much uncertainty, people are just going to stick to their old accounts

Alright, seems reasonable...

is ele good at endgame for pvp or pve

so I can make minimum wage farming DM?

damn

Fuck off retard

why the FUCK would anybody ever say dont change your opinion? im genuinely upset at how stupid of a comment that is

Well, not with an attitude like that. Black women will fuck you hard because they want a manthat will give tem babies with good hair. My fiance is black and sends me to work with a home cooked meal every day.
Its night and day compared to white women.
Our first baby, Penelope, is due in April.
You can do it.

LOL

you mad alexcucksual?

>tomorrow

The servers launch in exactly 10 hours.

do black girls care if you call them niggers?

I want a cute black girl that I can make fun of niggers with

Thanks man, I appreciate it, but I don't think my small penis will be able to satisfy any black women.
I hope your child is born healthy and strong.

I'm not Alex... just a sub of his channel but that's a shitty thing to do.

Remember to mass report alexkek's stream tomorrow for streaming illegal content. Let's get the butthurt rollin.

wagies have a different perception of time than us

>spams his videos here for months
>talks shit about us in his little faggot IRC channels
>scams people out of their gold
>complains about gankers only to proceed to gank a hunter 8 levels below him and gets raped

he deserves it for being such an insufferable faggot

5'7 manlet fuck needs to be snuffed out of the community

reminder to report his streams and get him black listed on nostalrius for being a scammer and a ninja looter, proof has already been posted of all of this in case you are going to say otherwise

can a cheap as fuck $100 craptop run vanilla well
might buy it with birthday/christmas money since im too jewish for something good

He's a cool guy and promotes Vanilla WoW that's all I need to know, you asshole. I keep my patreon sub to him for a reason.

yes
source: i have a shitty laptop
just don't use the mouse pad

probably

pretty sure there are console commands to make vanilla look like absolute garbage so just about any computer can run it

>still can't decide which faction to roll
fucking hell what do I do

So what's the plan? Just mass report him or spam CP on his chat or what?

Probably, but it will fall apart soon after.

Just get some good and cheap used parts like E5450 and HD6970 and build yourself a solid tower that can even run Witcher 3 for example.
linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

you gave it up too quickly user

lurk some more before attempting to b8

that was just sad

You still (You)'d me so I win.

alliance for instant bg queues

>expecting unironic alex fans before the ERPing eurocucks wake up

Nah, you would be amazed how cool they are. Once they love you they are loyal. Plus regular black people make fun of niggers all the time. We were a her grandfathers funeral and one family member was making a plate to carry home. She said " That nigger that is broke down." I was shocked until her mom also chimed in and said "Those niggers are the shame of our family; dont invite that broke ass to your wedding"
Thank you. No one cares about your dick size. I am only 6.5 inches and thin but she doesnt care. You can literally do nothing about your dick size but you can do something about being alone. Just eat pussy.Black guys refuse to go down on women thus the saying "When you go white you know you been licked right"

who waiting for Elysium because they're new to private vanilla servers and don't want to deal with sweaty Mountain Dew 300 lbs grand marshal corpse camping you on day 2 here?

Would you stop posting these monkey niggers in this thread?
Congrats on your half breed kid that wont look like you

Welcome to stranglethorn baby

What's online on Kronos 2 right now?

STOP TRYING TO GET /OURGAY/ BANNED YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

STOOOP

Around 50 people, as usual.