/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-87.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

waifus
lore
harmony

Elves are for _______

friendly reminder that legs of goat roast are unoptimal and shit compared to other foods so please don't hurt the goats please thank you

Loving tenderly!

>that shirt
good goddamn
also yes i agree

Burn, kill, purge!

Adventuring and stuff

>stuff
What kind?

Post your waifus back

Friendship

Stuff. That's it.

That's not what I've heard

Orphans are for ______

Friendshi
ye

Oh? Who you been talking to?

That depends on the elf's race I think. You have the high-and-mighty types that need to be brought down a few pegs and you have the promiscuous types that need their orifices plugged in at every moment. Even from those types, you have some that are against it and those that want it willingly.

Now that's the spirit!

Aylen said some stuff.
This is a new one.

Did he now. Very interesting. Very interesting indeed.

So did Longhorn

stop

I don't have much for my new character, so here's Solveig.

Stop!

Ok janny, you can pull that stick off your butt now. I'm going to sleep

HIGH
IMPACT
SEXUAL
VIOLENCE

Never heard of him. Sounds like a guy with self-confidence issues with a name like that. Or just issues in general.

He's a daedric prince or something

Welp time to download that size mod

God damn that lump is nasty looking.

Well whatever he is, he can take solace in the fact that Stendarr forgives even the weakest and most pathetic beings.

Weakest? Like the so called vigilant who got raped by a lizard and kidnapped by a vampire?

I don't know who that is. The Vigilants weren't known for their strength, that's why she was more than content with leaving them.

Literally only slavery

>ywn push your dick so far inside Elanor that it shows up in her neck

Adventure, and if you want to be the best at something, you be an Elf.

>tag: all the way through

What about fugging elves? Humans are better at it

>if you want to be the best at something, you be an Elf

Except combat.

ADVENTURE???

Best back so far

Who is to say. I've never met an Elf with a human counterpart.

Especially combat!

Yes! What's he looking for?

I'll just change this into a post backs request.

>especially combat
Prove it.

Every big-talking boy gets this face when he realizes what's happening, but it's too late.

>Crash constantly on world map and in vanilla towns
>Don't crash once in 8 hours doing mod dungeons

Oh

Ask your banana friend

Alright, sure. Do you ever wonder why you don't see any other Falmer running around?

SKSE for Special Edition when?????

ree

Friday

Because you scared them off with your smell, I imagine.

do not lie to me normie

Thursday

I honestly can't tell if that's in game or a drawing

What's the snake tit armor called?

eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-87.html

Skyrim really does hab good grafix when it's fixed up.

It sucks that you can't add new skill trees ;_;

Thanks slithernips

I don't think that was meant as a compliment

(hour late)
Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Love, adventure, and handholding.

>Handholding
By Reman thats degenerate

I'll never understand how people get their characters to look like that. I've been installing shit all week and mine only manages to look like the game was made last yearish.

It wasn't really a compliment or an insult. The dude's face looks painted and the combination of everything else really looks like a painting/cg-mix to me. I'd have assumed it was if not for the filename.

I was fucking around with my skyrimprefs.ini to see if there was anything to turn down and get some performance, and apparently I fucked with something that made it have super shitty fog kind of effect on some textures?
It's very distracting and I'm not sure which setting to change back to fix it.

Get an ENB, a nice body and skin textures for your character, a few hair mods and you should be set.

That's not counting time on the sliders, but as far as mods go, you just need ECE or RaceMenu for that.

I'm using seasons of skyrim since a lot of people here were mentioning it and it seems lighter on the frames than other ENB.
Bodies are CBBE with I love cleavage on top because I couldn't get physics to work otherwise for some reason.
Are skin textures not just bodies? This just keeps going deeper.

Oh well, now that I've actually been playing for a few hours I'm pretty paranoid to add new mods. I'm satisfied with it really. Just always amazes me what people can turn the game into.

Christmas presents.

Hello friends i feel like playing Skyrim again.

Is the Special Edition in a good enough state where you can mod it or is the old Skyrim still the way to go?

Are there any guides i can follow for modding or should i just freestyle it?

dumb frogposter

okay

sorry for asking

Janny what the fuck

SE doesn't have SKSE yet, so old Skyrim is still the way to go for now. If you really want to play it though there's a SE guide on tesgeneral you could check out

>his waifu doesnt lift

Legendary edition seems like the best. I know special isn't an option.
I'm new to this too and I just followed the guide in the OP. My game crashes a lot but it's completely playable.

It seems like it's:
Get the basics that every mod requires
Get Mod Organizer
Get LOOT
Run everything through MO
Install mods via MO, associate it with Nexus downloads
Run LOOT to sort load order
Don't get too greedy. Seems like quest stuff is the most stable, with extra items/spells just being it so long as you don't add many. Then textures, with animation stuff being wonky as fuck.

If you want to add a bunch of items/spells you need some bash file that I didn't feel up for/need.

Good luck.

STRETCHED OUT SLUT!

>ywn get a elf for Christmas

thank u for the nice response

i will read through the guides and try to decide which version is best for me :^)

I've modded Skyrim before in the past so i remember some of the basics, but yeah it seems like old skyrim is the way to go if you want to mod it.

I want my game to be stable with no / very few crashes though.

Fuggin' uncalled for.

Aw yeah, liftin' waifus be the best.

That's a man, baby

I'm up to about 121 save files because I'm so paranoid about crashes/corruptions. I feel like there's going to be some negative repercussions to this.

Should I start saving over the old ones?

Don't you get any main menu lag with that many? It seems like anytime I have over 10 or 20, the main menu gets extremely choppy.

Nope, normal pre-logo load from ENB and now and then there's about 3-5 seconds between the little dragon guy and the load options showing up. That always happened though, even when I just had 1 save testing the mods.

Don't worry about it, 121 really isn't that much. I have around 1500ish and everything is fine, other than a bit of lag when scrolling through the saves

>find a gargantuan chest in both size and girth
>the bodies that had to be mowed down to reach it is suddenly worth it
>its contents left more to be desired, but that's the thrill of treasure hunting/plundering - you never know what you're going to get
While I'm in the mindset of character building this treasure hunter/thief/(blade dancer?), what kind of creatures roam Hammerfell? Are giant spiders a thing over there? If not, I'm thinking of making this little rogue afraid of them. Small ones aren't a thing, but they have no reason to be this large - at least that's her mindset. Plus some of their grotesque features are more visible and there's the sound they make...ew. She'd want nothing to do with them.

How do armors work with body mods?

Does CBBE and UNP have all vanilla armors compatible with them or how u get dat shit working pls help

Vanilla armor meshes are compatible with them but any armor with a visible neck is gonna look weird there.

You wanna look for armor that say cbbe/unp/uunp in the name. Preferebly, stuff that comes with bodyslide files so you can make it form fit your body.

Good.

Any ideas?

Uuh so what do i need to do to get a body mod working with all vanilla armors?

A lot of the vanilla armor packs for body mods seem to be outdated or missing armors.

Do i have to get Bodyslide? should i get CBBE or UNP?

I'm going to be playing a Male character i just want the NPC's to be able to use the body mod + the vanilla armors with the body mod shape.

>All these Ordinator heathens

SPERG SPERG SPERG SPERG SPERGITY SPEEEERG WONDERFUL SPEEEEERG

SPERG is too boring and OP

>Ordinator bombards you with free resistances and crowd control
>B-but SPERG makes you overpowered!

Is there a torrent for all these mods? Would make this process easier. I just want to play videogames

Did you remember to install the uncapper correctly so that you only get a perk every other level?

wat

What happened to the civil war mod? I can't find it anymore. Does anyone have a link?

Mod packs are for babies, and you wouldn't know how to fix something when it broke if you used one anyway.

>not wanting to be op
point at this fool and laugh

The one by apollodown?
He got buttdevasted by trump and deleted all his mods.

Oh cool thanks! Yea I'll just install a mod pack

Good riddance, it was a buggy bloated mess.