Go to youtube

>go to youtube
>Search for ____ racing or ____ at CoTA / whatever

Nothing but fucking project cars or GT6 video games.

Fucking autistic video gamers ruined youtube

Other urls found in this thread:

carthrottle.com/video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well yeah, video games are better than shitty cars

ok busrider

Video games and RC are hobbies for pussies that can't commit to the real thing. Total waste of time, energy, and money.

100% truth

High school civic fag detected

A real car is a waste of time, energy, and money as well. You must think you're sooo cool cause you change your own oil

>I OWN AND WORK ON MY CAR I'M PART OF A ELITE GROUP OF PEOPLE, WANNA SEE MY HONDA? LETS GO CRUISING BACK AND FOURTH ON THE SAME STRETCH OF ROAD, WERE SO COOL. BRO LOOK AT MY SHIFT KNOB PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE ME AND MY CAR

why would they be on youtube ? it's not free content
networks makes sure you have to pay to watch motor sports

I've been racing my whole life.
I am part of an elite group.
You autistic normalfags.

Stop posting your gay video games.

Youtube isnt for car faggotry, maybe go check your local mcdonalds parking lot for other 16 year olds standing around worrying if they're cool enough with their street racing machines

>i've been racing my whole life
Congrats, you're a loser

Driving up and down your local highway doesnt count as racing kiddo, neither do go karts

I'm talking about real racing here you dumbfuck manchild. Why would I specify CoTA in my post you illiterate fuck.
Yeah ur gaymen rig is hella sick bro. show the bitches your leds.

losers too scared to go to a real track, lmao

>Talking about gaming
>I never said anything about gaming

See this is why people always make fun of 'Car guys' AKA betafags who think their cars make them a man

This entire board is video gaming man children who have never been to a track and decided to start liking cars a year ago.

Sad.

What else do you expect from Veeky Forums? all people do on Veeky Forums is hate every car that isnt their own. It's quite a useless board.

>durr

dude you legit can't fucking read LOL
you can't even follow a basic conversation of 2 posts.

no wonder you're a video gaming tard boy.

lmao at autistic car "enthusiasts"

if youre such an enthusiast why are you watching videos on youtube instead of actually driving

oh wait your an armchair fuccboi who tries too hard

But I dont like video games, I like cars. Explains why i'm pretty retarded right?

Sure thing video gaming loser. Keep building ur sick cars in the tune shop on GT. LMAO

This.

Nobody on this board is a true 'Enthusiast' Unless we're counting the teenagers who just got their first car off craigslist

I take that back, You're not a video gaming loser, I'm actually just a huge faggot who owns a crappy miata. Please forgive me.

Thanks, I know i'm not, faggot.

??? Because I can't be at a track or in the mountains 24/7
I want to watch actual good videos. Not little man children pretending on a video game.
Fucking everything you search having to do with racing is polluted with little gamer faggots.

obviously you're triggered gamer babby

Did a video game nerd beat you in a race? Why do you hate video games so much? Just curious.

>also more people like video games over cars because people know whats actually good.

>I want to watch actual good videos
Why the fuck are you on youtube, then?

not really youre just some tryhard

meanwhile people who play video games (GT Academy) actually go race at Le Mans while you watch youtube videos

Lmao this dudes bitching because he's mad video games pop up while searching for car videos on youtube. Perhaps scroll through them a bit? I literally just searched for what you did. Found a bunch of non videogame videos.

>Stop being a whiny bitch
>But what more did I expect from a 'Car guy'

>Perhaps scroll through them a bit?
It's every fucking search.. And depending on what you search for it's almost every single video.

And these dumbass gamer babbys like to not say it's a video game in the title because they want to pretend they are really racing.

so sad.

Yeah actually doing the real thing instead of pretending I know what I'm talking baout because I play videos games really makes me a tryhard LMAO the delusion of manchildren

Have you tried looking at other sites? I googled and found a few that might be good, I havent looked through them or anything

carthrottle.com/video/

so your an armchair enthusiast that cant even use youtube right

jeez

sad that people who play video games are more successful at racing than you since all you do is watch youtube

>autistic video gamers afraid to sign up for a track day will never know how this feels

>spend $2000 on gaymen rig
>spend $200 on racing chair for gaymen
>spend $100 on video games

>could have just bought a project car

LMAO

I know plenty of car guys who play video games as well though

>so your an armchair enthusiast
obviously you have no idea what this means

no, I actually do.
you're the armchair gamer kid.

The worst part about it is the people doing the shouty voiceovers and having a huge image of themselves superimposed on the screen.

Overacting and trying to be pewdiepie I guess. I'd kill them with my Katana if I ever met them irl.

when you just sit on youtube and pretend to be an enthusiast youre an armchair enthusiast

no need to deny it

What did video games do to you user? other than make you scroll down a page a bit more

>Trying to watch gameplay of a game
>click video
>"HEY GUYS TODA-"

its even funnier when I search for the same things in op and get nothing but real cars

maybe if hed stop watching video games it would stop giving them to him up top

I agree, it pisses me off when I'm trying to find a car video on YouTube and it's just a video game, like why even post a video game clip to YouTube?
Who the fuck wants to watch somebody play a game?

I have that same thought but about twitch streamers

Why do people donate money to streamers? They're just playing a game while over reacting. You could play the same game yourself

>HEY GUYS DON'T FORGET TO SMASH THE FUCK OUT OF THAT LIKE BUTTON
>DONATE TO MY PATREON BELOW
>BUY STUFF USING MY AMAZON AFFILIATE LINK
*15 seconds of gameplay*
*7 minutes of them talking to the camera*
>REMEMBER TO LIKE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS EPIC CHANNEL HAHA LATER

pretty much this when it comes to finances. But more importantly, the time invested into gaming is a waste of brain power. You don't really learn any useful skills and you're not stimulating yourself physically. Playing a racing simulator for 2-3 hours a day adds up. That's almost 1000 hour a year! You can learn a lot of useful skills with a real car in that same time.

>Oh nice, a pure sound testing video of the goodsmile racing bmw z4
>click vid

>>>it's a fucking video game and the cars sound like bumble bees

video games were a mistake

>You don't really learn any useful skills
This is the part gamer tards don't realize

They think a """simulator""" is actually teaching them anything about real world driving.

Anyone who has actually been on a track hates """simulators""" for the most part because of how retarded they are compared to real life.

its still funny since gamers have gone on to podium finishes at Le Mans

all you do is watch youtube and shitpost on Veeky Forums

Don't blame the players, blame the game. Youtube and google still have no check in place for clickbait. This was gawker's entire business model, which one of their editors admitted that he was spending 90% of his time into the title of the video or article, and its thumbnail, and coming up with a completely wrong BS title to get views. And then the content of that video/article was a complete nothing joke. There is still no real penalty for doing this even 6+ years later, and they are being funded for it as well, so they're not going to stop.

There's some people on youtube basically doing "video SEO" where they have only 15 minutes of original content and make "spun videos" where they simply re-make it from another angle. Google's model favors people who simply keep uploading again and again and again.

And? That proves nothing.
That Nissan thing is just a way for people to break into racing. Most of them likely have previous experience. Plus they do tons of testing and practice. They don't just show up and race after never being in a car. Plus it's in a literal who class. Gentlemen class.

Sorry, but your gaymen doesn't even slightly compare to real life, kiddo.

sorry but your watching youtube doesnt amount to anything

didnt know LMP at Le Mans was an unknown class definitely better than the "I watch videos online and pretend to be into cars" class

?
Youtube is great for cars, all the youtube videos I watch help me fabricate shit and give me ideas for my project cars.
Not to mention all the welding tips and other shit like that you can get.

endurance racing is a joke. has been since the 90's died and they stopped actually racing. everyone knows that except normies and retarded gaymers.

the nissan drivers get their chops in continental series. a notorious slowfag series for rich dudes.

didnt that car finish dead last btw LMAO

this is just getting :eyeroll tier at this point

2nd isnt last place neither is 3rd a
DNF is still better than all those DNSs you have

??? I've been racing my whole life you retarded gamer. You will never be as fast as me if you try your entire life

:eyeroll
:cringe

lol pathetic gaymer
go polish ur leds loser