Does anyone else feel physically repulsed by minimum wage workers...

Does anyone else feel physically repulsed by minimum wage workers? Like it just feel like their lack of success in life is contagious. Talking to a service worker for more than the minute it takes to order will make me feel ill.

Does anyone else feel the same?

The vast majority of minimum wage workers are overpaid. They fucking suck at everything, but expect to be paid to be alive. I cani't wait for robots to take over the jobs.

I don't mind if they're young I worked some shit tier jobs while I was at uni.

But the ones who are about 40 and have worked in McDonalds all their life are just awful.

I can't get a job with an engineering degree so I work minimum wage

make your own job

dude american psycho lmao

>can't get a job
>engineering degree

Bruh you literally had to average a D in school or you aren't looking hard enough for a job. I was a 2.5 ME student coming out of my school with no COOPsor internship experience and still found a job

Only if they are apathetic or a cunt. There are a few hard workers stuck in a shit situation.

old minimum wage workers obviously have mental issues

bigotry however is neurotic drivel

Which city are you from/working at?

Cleveland. I will note I found a job on contract through an employment agency and the experience has been absolutely amazing. I've been treating the job as a post-school internship though it's only making slightly less money than average for ME graduates (I make $24/hr which comes out to around 49 grand a year). Easily see myself transitioning to an entry level job around 55-60K with the experience I've gotten

Finally managed to get some work that pays $12 an hour with overtime possibilities. Excited. It's also the very bottom of my field but I finally got something.

What makes me sick is pussies like you who act like you're better than min wage workers. You seem to think you're worth more than them because? You've probably never done any real hard work in your life and if it ever came down to it, you would just be a fucking neet as opposed to swallowing your pride and working.
I paid my way through school by working a disgusting, dirty, slightly above minimum wage job. And when I say paid my way I mean they paid for it and when I graduated they gave me a job in my field paying me more than I'm worth. You will never be successful because you don't know the value of hustling by any means necessary. This board is supposed to be about making money and we have faggots like you jealous of people who actually know how to work.

hear, hear

Lol daily reminder that nobody will ever respect you

>durr if you make minimum wage then you definitely have a strong work ethic and know what hard work is

When will this meme fucking die?

Minimum wage jobs are the easiest fucking jobs that there are. I'm tired of hearing faggots like you wax lyrical about how difficult some dumb shit like working retail at minimum wage is.

I worked minimum wage at Hollister when I was 17. Were customers annoying? Yes. Was my manager a cunt? Yes.

Boo fucking hoo. Do you think working in finance you suddenly never have to deal with annoying clients or a boss that can be a dick?

Fuck yourself.

A minimum wage job isn't some definitive proof that a person knows the value of hard work.

Stop derailing bitch.

The OP was bitter and pathetic. The fact that you should look on another person with such disgust for such a fruit-loop reason as they are a service worker. All these Patrick Bateman wannabes have me rustled.

LOL what a man.
Unless you're a successful entrepreneur there is no difference between them and you.

You get it - its about the hustle. If you're not willing to get your hands dirty you won't be shit in your life, unless you inherit it. The lady who owns Beneteau Yachts can waltz around facility and take videos. Her great grandfather was there getting callouses on his hands putting the things together.

I hate weak pieces of shit like OP.

I'm repulsed by people without ambition. This includes idiots who are forced into min wage cuckery because they were too fucking stupid to have kids before they had their financials in good order.

>muh getting a good job is hard

Like I said. You have no ambition. Even the mere mention of self-employment will have these fucktards giving you 1000 excuses for why they can't do it, and of course, every single excuse happens to be an external factor outside of their control, like the universe is against them.

It's truly disgusting.

Oh look, it's the thread where OP fantasizes about not being a NEET piece of shit. Again. I would like to take this opportunity to thank OP for tirelessly reposting variations on his daily fap fiction and also urge him not to take a nice warm gasoline shower while smoking a cigarette as the loss of such a profound, witty and insightful poster would make this boards continued existence all but pointless.

At least they're not homeless bums looking for handouts.

Getting a job higher than minimum wage isn't that hard really. Especially during the holidays, many companies higher temps to full time and you usually get paid at least $12 an hour for those places.

Granted, a lot of over minimum wage jobs are hard labor or require some semblance of actually doing what you've been hired for.

I work at Amazon making 16 an hour right now and we have rates and quality control we have to abide by, and that's looked at on a daily basis. I've already seen people terminated for just a single day of fucking up (shorting too many items in their batch, being time off task for over 1 hour, getting written up for various things like not cleaning up their area).

I used to work at Burger fucking Kings when I was in college. It helped paid the bills. I personally think min wage workers are not appreciated enough nor are they paid enough to put up with shitty customers. And I was always busting my ass getting shit made as fast as possible during lunch rushes.... for minimum wage. And that was around $5.15 back then. It was a shitty ass job.

You faggots need to appreciate min wage workers more or next time they will spit on your food when nobody's looking.

System admin now and making way more than before. But I will never disrespect someone who makes min wage. They work hard for their money. Even if it's very little...

you worked at hollister when you were a 17 year old pussy so im automatically going to assume youre a fuckin idiot

all jobs have the same downsides, but when youre compensated significantly less and you still put in the work that is fucking admirable and to have some asshole assume they are better than you for it is disgusting.

there are two types of people... people like you who look down on others because they folded some pants in poor lighting when they were 17 and how hard can it be. And people who like me who have actually put in effort, worked to be slightly successful, and respect people who do the same.

That middle age adult could be working the minimum wage job because he is in between jobs or to put his kids through college or because he made some bad choices, but at least he's fucking working.

I remember when i was working for Dominos. We used to have a mantra based on 'not pissing off the people that make your food'

Fun times.

I manage a petrol station in Australia. The perception is that myself and my team are underpaid and minimum wage.

Oddly, we don't do anything to change that perception - people believe what they want to believe.

I'm paid ~$75K p/a, i have a handful of staff that are paid ~$50K p/a on their $25 per hour (without penalties). Casuals get a 30% bump in rate @ $32 per hour. Don't get me started on weekends. There are a few that only work for a few hours a week just to 'make ends meet' - you find them everywhere.

So the guy that is treated like a dumbshit because he asks for your money and pushes a button on a computer is probably earning a shit ton more than most realise - and happily laughing at all the other entitlements awarded to him by the state, and paid by the company, under the Retail Award.

I remember working as a full time staff member with this group a few years back, I had 2 hours overtime that happened to fall between 2 and 4 in the morning on a public holiday. Needless to say, the company paid me $180 to mop the floor and sell 3 packets of cigarettes.

Just thought i'd contribute to the perception that retail employees are underpaid.

minimum wage worker here, but i invest alot because i live like an ascetic. and dont spend money on women. I'll be able to retire in 15 years at this rate. Or at the very least start my own business, or rental property.

theres simply no other choice for some but to work minimum wage.. bad life desicions when younger, and no opportunities. Also born to poorfag parents with no financial skills

Its one way for a poorfag to work his way to riches, by investing the earnings. Its not only for dumb people, but for various folks in various situations

What city?

Sydney.

sounds like a blue collar power fantasy

im above such feelings but i am excited for kiosks because i dont want to interact with them anyway

you act like you stormed trenches in WW1 to pay your bills. chill the fuck out, you tap a button when someone asks for a cheeseburger

>see minimum wage worker
>feel ill
Sounds like an annoying problem on your side, there isn't anything inherently wrong with min wage workers.

Anyone who hasn't been paid minimum wage is soft and probably a pussy boy.

No, you are just a disgusting reptile. Fucking kill yourself you spoiled piece of shit

Actually unless they are a blatent asshole with an attitude I usually feel bad for them. Because I know I would hate my life If I had to do what they are doing. its called empathy, you might be borderline psychotic/sociopathic OP

cant wait until welfare cases like OP stop getting their "free" money and are forced to work at mcd's or starve like the rest of em

Dude move to the oil fields. I am 25 and make 140k as an engineer. They have hired some construction foreman as "field engineers" because they are so desperate for engineers.

Lol get a load of all the triggered lower class retards in this thread

Not an argument

>minimum wage workers lack success
some of them are also enrolled in university and working towards being successful you dumb cunt

No. Every job is honorable. I only feel sad when I see someone over 30 working minimum wage. When I was a student I also worked minimum wage but only for about a year.

current biglaw associate (6th year) in {UNDISCLOSED EAST COAST CITY}
Was a minimum wage/low wage worker from age 15-22, hated everyone I worked with save for a few who were also in college/high school and trying actively to make it in the world.

It is my goal now that I'm relatively shit-rich (though I really do need to pull my portfolio before the inevitable market crash) to be an asshole to Low-wage employees in any way I possibly can. Partially because it's a break from 60+ hour workweeks for me, I love shitposting, and I feel I'm engraining that same hatred in these kids that fueled my success.

Loooool at all the minimum wage monkeys itt. Can't wait for automation to destroy the job market so I can see all you lower class subhumans whoring yourselves for peanuts. You'll be sucking cock and swallowing just so you can have something warm in your stomach, nevermind getting fucking paid for it.

you've gotta be older. Or had a decent scholarship. With tuition rising every year and cost of living the way it is it's not feasible @ minimum wage to do that anymore. Just do the math. It's too bad that this isn't a plausible route anymore and the only option is to assume debt, or go into it incredibly well set up with scholarships.

Literally lmaoing at your life. I worked for my father in his manufacturing plant, from age 14 to 18, then went to college. I laugh at you wagecucks.

My father let me keep 100% of profit of my contribution too. I averaged about $28/hr before I got to college.

Now I lead the sales department in his firm and will be in charge when he retires.

Going to drop a pro tip here. You don't get rich working for others. Find an avenue to get paid for what you actually contribute, whether it be joining a family business or creating your own.

I don't feel bad if the person isn't dumb.

I've seen a lot of hardworking smart kids get promoted to managerial positions at seemingly dead end jobs and it really just comes down to not sucking and actually being proactive.

Also how does anyone actually make just minimum wage? I(21) work as a waiter and clear 1000+ a week and only work 25 hours a week.

I used to make 17 an hour working at a 7-11.

My best friend(22) works at a bakery and makes 17 an hour, plus he gets regular raises. The dude who manages his bakery gets paid over 6 figures and I'm pretty sure the manager of the whole grocery store makes over 250k.

Like really fuck you NEETs.

either that or y'know committing crimes as is the tradition

Maybe you're retarded? I go to a big 10 public university (uw Madison) that anyone in the state could get into with 25+ act scores and 90+ GPA and I have yet to talk to an engineer who hasn't had internships, coops, or jobs lined up.

shit where do you live?

I don't believe you are a 6th year biglaw associate with that mentality.
At best you're a 3L who got a biglaw offer for the summer

>father literally hands you a job and a business
>low tier sales manager
>gives "pro tips" and advice on how to get rich

you're the cancer that's ruining this board

Was thinking the same thing. So many of these smug fucks have no pro tips to give because they have done nothing significant to end up with what they have. I LOL at these fucks thinking they're on par with the genuinely savvy

As a middle aged man that had been working for slightly above minimum wage for my entire life, I am disgusted by richfag scum.
I could have probably let shit slide if they hadn't created these stupid fucking cashier robots.
I'm going to end up dead in the street because I have no abilities beyond what SHOULD be a perfectly acceptable skillset.
I can't do super advanced math so I can't be an engineer. I'm so sick of stupid fucking richfags that make over 30k

my job covered tuition up to 10000 per year not including fees and other bullshit, but the catch was if you left you would have to pay them back for the previous year. Add that with a state school and financial aid; grants not loans, and I would pay the difference and voila... no debt. Not everyone has that opportunity, but if you search you will find most employers offer something similar.

read this

I find this hard to belief

No because I'm not an autist.

I say hello to my fellow citizen, make conversation, a joke, have a laugh then say have a nice day.

What are you, 12?

>make $12 per hour working overnight in grocery store
>other guys there have worked there for 15-20 years, they suck, lazy as fuck, LOW ENERGY as fuck, slow as shit, call in """sick""" on the night before their days off as a way of stringing together off time, spend an hour on break to watch TV shows instead of half an hour like they're supposed to

>they make $17 to $22 an hour because of their seniority and Union contract
>most of them voted for Killary, the rest still wanted Bernie

Anyway, the number of people in a dominance hierarchy increases the lower you go. It's possible for most people to /better/ their circumstances, but it's literally mathematically impossible for most people to reach the upper tiers of a hierarchy. Power is not distributed normally.

Point being, it's not like these minimum wage people are inherently bad or lazy by virtue of their working for minimum wage.

Same here. Deferred gratification ftw. It's kind of a comeback kid dynamic.

As long as you don't fall for the "college, wife and kid" meme before you're 35, you can turn out fine making 25-30k a year.

But so many people rush headlong into being debt slaves.

Long Island which is overpriced as fuck so take everything I say with a grain on salt(you could always live in a trashier neighborhood on the south shore or in like suffolk though where it's cheaper).

First job I ever got out of high school was working at a pizza place on Jericho Turnpike delivering food, I made well over 700 dollars a week working. Best single day of delivering I made 300 dollars in tips. Shit was all off the books and the job also paid overtime as well so some weeks I was making over 1300 dollars.

That job fucked with my perception of money though cause I was making more money than my older brothers with real jobs and blew all my checks on designer clothes and 5-star dinners. Led to me dropping out of school for a bit and now I gotta go back.

Blog-posting aside if you want a high paying minimum wage tier job just go to a nice neighborhood and look for a place that has a lot of volume to work at. Easy as shit to figure out what kind of restaurant to work at.

In terms of other jobs just go to a respectable and popular establishment and take the job seriously. That same friend I previously mentioned started out as a cart pusher making 10 bucks an hour, busted as for a year and was proactive until he got moved into the bakery making 13 an hour. Learned everything he could about baking and moved to a job at another bakery where he's now making 17. He'll eventually get managerial experience when the current dude managing his bakery retires which will probably push my friend over 20 an hour and then from there he can make the jump to another place and start making real money.

Just commit to something and be proactive.

While I'm in a shitposting mood let me add a follow up comment to my previous post.

Stop thinking you understand what success is for other people.

My friend wants to become a film producer/director and is able to from his job get as much free time and money he wants/needs to accomplish that. Fuck he's got it so good that he got paid time off to go film a movie he needed to do for class(Nigga literally got paid 400 dollars while he was doing the thing he loves). I myself only work 3 nights a week and make enough money to do everything I want in a given day.

Find shit to do that you actually look forward to beyond shitposting on a Mongolian chess forum and you'll very quickly get over superficial shit like owning 10 Lamborghinis and living in a mansion.