>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=po5ejq3toW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for wherethefuckaretheclawblueprintsivebeenfarming11-19for3days

pray harder to the rng gods

Man, I sure love farming one gold chest. Though there are actually two, there's a gold chest up in Hyakkoku. While you're there, you can kill COEN if you need the DOD Black.

I think it was Hyakkoku... it could have even been in Oshimi with COEN.

how many times can you upgrade something in R&D, also what's the difference between raid and rescure in TDM?

oh also where do you get quests? ive yet to get one

>3 new threads made

Nice one guys

probably current gear cap is 5 star +4

Up to +4, then it 'evolves' to the next tier usually with a new metal colour you'll only get after much suffering. Raid is just stealing stuff; rescue is non-functional because someone else has already attacked this player, attack failed.

Quests come from the QT in the arcade.

>three new threads
you guys are all stupid faggots.

Boy do I love machete haters killing me in 2 hits even though they are 30 levels lower than me

usually after the first recolor, you get a model change/upgrade

good post
bad post

k

they must be higher ranked then you

levels dont matter that much when rank can make a huge difference in stats both base and growth

>your 15 extra points of stamina and luck somehow mean shit to not getting smacked around

I hope we get a few more Mother Barbs vids in the future.

I love these.

youtube.com/watch?v=po5ejq3toW0

just started this. how do i get more fighters in my freezer? do i just let new fighters die and them capture them as haters and put them in the freezer?

So for floors 21-30 you basically need tier 3 weapons along with tier 4 fighters or you're going to have a really bad time, right? Because these 50 damage fists at 18 mastery sure aren't getting anything done like the last 20 floors. If it weren't for the fact you could bait everything 1v1 and the 1-2 combo you can do with the fists break enemy AI then it would be over. The tier 3 claws and spear I got were the only thing that even did any damage at all.

Climb the tower. You'll unlock new tiers and class variations to buy. If you want to expand it you'll be able to do that after the raid tutorial.

step 1) learn how to read
step 2) read the fucking pastebin
step 3) kill yourself you fucking faggot

is making a Lucky star worth it for grinding money?
Thinking about making a 4star one to help me offset the money cost

thanks amigo
go back to /b/ you angsty teen faggot

meta and information take forever to get out because everyone is too terrified of dieing

What floor do I unlock tier 3 fighters? I just finished Jackson but I'm not sure if I should start a new char for base defense or trudge on till the offload these golden beasts I've been hoarding.

>grinding money
Spam expeditions on all of your fighters in the freezer, keep the money rewards in your mailbox until you need it

Today, spam expeditions and do trips to Okasu F13 because there's 3 golden snails (4.5k exp when eaten) there each time. Use those to fill your freezer with level 60+ tier 4 fighters to boost your rank high enough to find dev raids, which are easy as shit and give 10k gold and SPL

I tried one for a while with max luck and I didn't notice any difference at all in cash collected, but I might just be retarded or something.

I think you should have them by now, but otherwise 21 I think? I know you get tier 4 at 25

You've already unlocked them, they're at 16.

I'm retarded. I meant tier 4. Thanks senpais!

Where is all the rosewood ;_;

26+, generally. Some very rarely spawns lower.

thanks mate. I'll keep looking.

how do you aim manually with a firework gun?

I found one miraculously as low as 16 but that was just one time luck. Just keep your fingers crossed.

>Tfw all your fighters are dead and you're broke and have to forcibly delete one

How do you even fuck up that badly

>not always have one saved for raiding purposes.

You don't.

Here's the SS uniform I was talking about earlier

does defense really even matter? ive only done a handful of raids so far but the AI in this game seems real shit and easy

models have pretty noticeable changes when they get to 5star

or atleast after the first recolor

One died on F17. I sent a guy to get him, he died. Then the guy after that died. I ran out of shrooms. I sent someone to scavenge, killed by a hater on the way back. No money to ress him now. Killed him by accident with my next guy, who then died. Called my other fighters back from expeditions and they died too. I'm on my 3rd reset with a basic fighter and have about 200k in salvage costs

It's a safety net. If you don't have it, when you inevitably make a single stupid mistake you'll die.

yep later on they'll actually hurt you, if you invade some one with double burning toasters, you'll actually melt

It's either offer up token resistance or give it to them for free
Your choice, really

It's really worthless at the first two tiers but then you get to the third tier onward and you basically have to gear up as if you're going to go after a boss or you're probably not going to come back pretty.

Cleaver Saber or Motor Psycho? I've got the MILK for one.

Get the pitching machine, trust me

While I have used one in the low to mid 30 floors and it absolutely destroyed anything, that was the version up, and farming the half dozen or so black MILK to get to that version sounds like hell itself

Motor psycho has a lot more uses in the tower than just another really good weapon

Where do you get the BP for it by the way? I've been up and down 21-24 a bunch, but I've only found the Saber and the clay/agemenmon sets

I found two at I think floor 27, so it might be more likely at the upper half of the 20s.

We need to stop spoonfeeding shitters like this. The game gives you all the resources you need to answer all the question most of them ask.
Stop enabling.
We don't want this general to die so we gotta cut the fat and eat the lean. Whats the Golden Rule again?
CLIMB THE FUCKING TOWER SENPAI

Keep the dream alive, senpai.

>don't want general to die
>let's never talk about the game amongst ourselves
Can you leave

I'm going to answer every legitimate question I see and there's nothing you can do to stop me

I also think these are autists from some other general trying to ruin other generals too, so please

No one else reply to these guys and try to spot them when they appear again and ignore them there too

>Wars are about who has the most people in their state/country

this system is retarded

clearly you need to abduct enough to get many people egging for you, one time I kidnapped from canada, and knocked out too many people from the fight

Does DIY armour scale into tier 5 or does it stop at DIY E or DIY S?

After DIY E there's a huge jump similar to what the memechette does, though I haven't managed to get any red DIY metal yet so I can't say what happens after that

How come there are 4 Let it Die generals up?

there's no actual way to defend your base against a prepared invader

the best you can do is have high grade shooters with maxed dex and offhand crossbows and hope they stand still

It depends on your definition on 'Prepared', they may win the battle but unless they pop a tranapergus or one of those Uber shrooms, they will eat Flaming hot iron, Shotguns and be shred naked.

Regarding the shotgun, if you are actually going to use this nonsense do not be in knife range when shooting it, it will have its shots either disappear or pass through the enemy (Which won't hurt the enemy behind it). For the rage move you have to be having the gun touch the enemy for it to do anything at all though, and even then it sometimes just seems to misfire even if you're using it the same distance you did before. Also no, even at 17 so far this thing is utter garbage and I've had the chance to use a tier 3 one thanks to Haters. Don't think the knockdown will help on defense either, the AI is absolutely retarded and tries sniping with them and it has a huge downtime.

>tfw you kind of regret filling your freezer with 5 stars
Really narrows down who you interact with, huh

Hyperactive retards. Just use this one, and for the others let them die

Just delete them or wait for people to catch up. I suspect most casual players will stop at Rank 3 when the tier difference go nuts.

Doesn't it open dev raids, though? I'd fucking take that over the alternative

I kind of jumped the gun and spent three hours feeding them all snails so I think i'm in too deep to grind them up
Oops

Yeah, that part's pretty ballin really

What's so bad about it?

>mfw I find out the Pork Chopper has a second attack
>It has to be timed specifically and have to land the first hit to do, but is a hard knock down and comes out faster than the normal 2nd attack

It's like a souped up R1 that doesn't take forever to recover from, I guess that's what they meant by that dumb "combo" in the book.

It still takes forever to recover from, but that's the pork chopper for you

As a side note, you CANNOT use it after COEN does his normal two fist slams, but you CAN use it after he does his floor punching if you're quick.

>Get to floor 21
>Fights just come down to abusing the enemy AI and killing them with punches if they're alone
>Or kiting enemies around until they kill each other then when there's only one left I punch that one to death
Wow, great game balance

>punching at floor 21
C'mon now

What's the upside or downside of 3/6/24 hour expeditions?

Also anyone know what area reversal tubers are in?

>they will eat Flaming hot iron
Iron is actually easy as fuck to punish when you know how
>Run in a circle around them
>When they attack keep running until you're at their side, then run at them and kill them before they can attack again
I've completed raids with 7 defenders all with rapiers and irons without getting hit or using mushrooms. It's all about learning how the AI uses the weapons and what their openings are

Just had to do it yesterday because my literally fucking everything broke from a super long trip
Surprisingly it works pretty well

When the wiki has enough stuff on it you think we could put it in the OP?

Hey man, if it's 1v1 there's no reason not to. Saves you a bunch of durability for your weapons and as long as you know how to bait the AI you can infinitely juggle them for all their health.

As far as I can tell (and most have experienced the same) you only get one win/lose/draw per expedition and one set of rewards for that particular event, so I think extra hour expeditions are just there in case you want to revenge target someone who is currently offline.

Daida, floor 19, has a reversal tuber Mk2 in it that spawns in one of those rooms that lock on both sides when you get in
The area has an elevator in it

Is it possible to lure a high lvl dev Hater to a Jackal and fight along side them?

Probably not, and even if you could it would almost assuredly die two seconds after it goes after the jackal

>Red hot iron Rage move

Holy Shit, why didn't you guys tell me how good this is for killing crowds?

Yeah, punching, because you know, all my weapons break after the first few enemies

Rage isn't for killing the crowds, it's for giving you a Tear Gas effect on anything. It even stuns Jin-die for a second as an example.

Yeah, it's what's i use it for. Ambush rooms are no longer a problem because of it. Too bad about the durability after using tit though.

That's generally how all the weapons are with rage moves. What's really idiotic is that guns take up rage move level of durability with their R1/L1 attacks which is absolutely retarded.

>throwing shrooms at snails doesn't knock them off

well fuck

If you fall in the pit trap further into the level there should be a couple scorpions still alive, use those.

People have said over and over it needs to be a living animal

Has anyone got the auto rifle to 4 or 5 stars?

Grilled Animals don't work either? That's dumb.

>throw friendly frog
>is now a friendly grilled frog
His sacrifice was not in vain.

Still working on it, I put all the armor and weapon stats that I have so far, maybe soon it will have enough.

No
You should carry a pillbug with you alwaya anyway

>carry a live pillbug with you always

for what purpose?

You can either use it for the lifeshroom or eat it
At some point your health gets way higher than it can heal though so you would be better off just carrying the mushroom, then

Blasting gold snails off the wall, it also can serve both as a potion and a reserve lifeshroom

>Get a MILK green out of the kawabe chest first run
>After I had spent 2 hours getting one out of nokejiri
I wish I was dead.