/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Dominant cardfu edition
Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.

Official reveal site:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/riseofbahamut/

Compilation of all cards revealed, including leaks:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

Previous Turn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VpmhKYX8_Og?t=10m54s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Protect his smile

What did they mean by this?

GO
BLOODWING!

This used to be the face of Haven.

Reminder to remove elf

Not really.

expand dong

Please help concede 38276

daily reminder that you can not get a single daily quest done without sandbagging or whaling

Wait, I can't reroll on Steam? fml

>Dominant

You mean Bargainsale cardfu

>Username

>Stories to Tell Your Friends
I know nothing of Hearthstone or its culture. Could someone explain this to me?

So you're buying three of them, right?

I want to spend a night being dominated by her.

I remember some user asking me to rip the sigils from the game a few days ago and only recently did so. So here you go, user.

You mean Satan, Guardian Sun and Your evil deeds end now

>and not even a word for sword

It's so good when my op class don't get attention from the shitters

>play ranked
>get matched against haven
>lose
nice game shadowbabs

Jokes on you I remove elfs with my maid Erika

>What is arena

Thank you skeleton-sama!

If you want a meta forest deck, yes.

is this an edit? the real one has blood

More sigils from the game.

Are there other prebuilt decks?

In the Goblins vs Gnomes expansion Ben Brode said that RNG was the central point to make STORIES TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS. Prior to this RNG was the most hated mechanic in hearthstone, and since then everyone memes about stories whenever RNG decides a game rather than draws or plays.

He doubled down on this with Yogg Saron which split the hearthstone community into blizzshills that will suck his dick for anything, and people with a brain who hated everything yogg was.

>cygames pet class
>only good card in the next expansion is fafnir of slapping 2 damage to the opponent face
Explain this shit shadowbabs?

But it's what i want to play in RoB, i am building it
Alongside RampDragon and maybe "AggroRune"
Gonna buy one Premade Forest for sure just because i have 2 Liza 2 Roaches and 2 Tia already
3? Probably no

They only shown one so far, safe to assume the other crafts deck will be similar in terms of number of leggo/gold.

>tfw you evolve Yuel in TT and the opponent concedes.

>Lily is bad

You forestshitter will complain about everything.

>crystalia snowman
What is DOD?

6 cost 2/2 just to turn something into snowmen is good?

Gee, like DoD is reusable can remove that 3 damage bomb from Balor or prevent Khawy from killing off your soccermom.

Fuck you.

>bricked again
looks like its time to concede

You tried to meme me into losing by making me choose rune over sword/dragon.

Look where that got you, faggots. Did you think tits would betray me?

Lily is effectively banish

>6PP 2/2 that can be played as a 2-drop to fill soccermom curve AND be played late game to deal with bomb is good?

Ask yourself that.

Lily is good, or dare I say cool. She is most certainly not great though. That'd be pushing it.

I have once been memed to hell and back with Forest Archelon back when I was in A2.
When RoB hits I will make an Elf deck whose only purpose is to annoy the shit out of people with bounces and attack locks and then shitpost about it on /svg/.

I'm just going to screencap this and then show to those who complain about their big followers being turned to a snowman next year.

Words can't describe how much I want to fug this elf.

>Want to see some streams
>Failgun on

Whatever shitter, 6pp removal is not worth it when rune can do that shit for 3pp.

do it with Robin

Am I the only one who reads Intern-kun's shitposts on twitter in Sugita's voice?

Right, Rune sure can bounce back their petrification and make a 1/1 instead of a 2/2.

They've been spoiling me lately, I stayed up thinking I'd see new cards.

get fucked you retarded heal spamming faggot

Who /nep/ here?

depends how much

I hear it as when Sugita is doing his horrible westerner impression.

>you don't need expensive decks to climb!
Defend this.

When the fuck are we gonna get the continuation of story mode

Hello where are the Morde/Urd doujins?

They all died.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

It's hilarious locking an Otohime board but it's just more annoying than anything unless you're close to lethal. RoB didn't really do much for control lock besides Mahes.

When are we getting different outfits for the Leaders?

You can't climb with cheap decks anymore because of japanese sandbaggers

Hmm, really makes you think...

>banner sword 54.4%

>his mouth is S T I L L open

2 months ago
It's barely 50 now

>bounce back
>play it again on turn 7
Are you fucking serious man? What can forest do if they just play around a fucking 2/2 body when their board is fucking destroyed by the opponent followers. Rune have unlimited card draw and have higher chance to fucking draw a 2nd and even 3rd pertrification while playing other card. Meanwhile, forest cannot even play other card if they just keep bouncing lily.

>tfw people have decent decks in arena but yours is garbage
i'm just gonna pretend i'm getting beaten up by japanese school girls

>drop seraph
>nothing in hand
>they concede
wish this happened more often

He's just one of those mascots for mobile games. The side shot with their mouth open.

Fucking Mordecai didn't change at all.
He would just love to face the shade version of himself for endless dueling

user. Storm Haven has the second cheapest core of any real deck in the game. Masters literally run 5k vial lists in Ladder and Majors, and the luxury version is still cheap.

That sounds absolutely ridiculous. All of it.

Did he ever back up his argument with something?

>Close match in arena
>No evo points left for either player
>Opponent plays Olivia

He backed it up with the dozens of millions that Hearthstone makes every year.

I've won enough games at 9+ against DShift and Seraph that I never concede until lethal is visible. Once weathered a triple shift because Death's Breath gave me enough of a buffer on my health and the guy was missing answers despite having the shifts.

Nowhere, now fuck off and take your meds.

>japanese sandbaggers
The sandbaggers aren't only Japanese, but yes, now cheap aggro decks are starting to not cut in anymore for climbing past B

I meant the stories thing. What's his reasoning even?

Where is FaceDragon?

>broke my 7 game vampy loss streak
really wish i didn't get memed into playing this shit

Storm Haven is cheap and the deck variety for December is actually better despite Banner Sword now losing an additional game for every 20 they play .

No, because the game literally prints money for blizzard.

Since GvG he slowly introduced more obnoxious RNG cards. Now there are so many cards that generate random cards it's effectively impossible to play around anything anymore. It used to be that if you were playing against a mage, rogue, priest, etc. you'd count the removal and estimate when it was safe to drop big guys. Now there's literally no point because a rogue can pull one of your removal spells, a priest can pull one of your big guys or a removal spell, or a mage can pull a whole assortment of random bullshit. There is almost zero play/counterplay mechanic in hearthstone any more. And people thought it was grim when face hunter would just bypass your taunts and go face.

>Climbing with banner
>Havent finished midrange sword cus expansion
>B3
You're scaring me user

>Need 4 damage for lethal
>Have 5 damage on board on a minion that can't hit face
>Going to lose
>They concede

A0 and A1 are filled with aggrobabbies too
I have been farming them with midsword

Who gives a fuck about face

disco dragon is where it's at

Just sandbag and don't give a shit, build al the decks you want between B and A2
You also farm score achievments better

>Death's Breath
>Underworld Watchman Khawy
Dshift killer?

I recently realized Hearthstone is not a game, but a simulator to create funny Youtube clip moments.
youtu.be/VpmhKYX8_Og?t=10m54s

There's a schism between different elements of the hearthstone community, and blizzard.
Part of the community loves hearthstone being a wacky random box of "fun" that effectively flies in the face of how others and blizzard try to push the competitive aspect of it, but blizzard simultaneously tries to push the random "fun" nature. If you want an example of how a paranoid schizophrenic with multiple personalities would manage a card game, look at hearthstone.

>the game literally prints money for blizzard.
Without doubt. But I have a hard time believing it's thanks to and not in spite of RNG bullshit.
Also, I am not really sure what he means by >RNG was the central point to make STORIES TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS.
as he supposedly claimed.

This has to be a keeper, right? And go for Forestcraft, right?

What you misunderstand is that Blizzard never cared about the game being competitive, but that it only needed to look that way so that they could justify selling tickets to warch the circus.

Hearthstone is less MLB and more WWE.

Even kripp's chat agrees that HS is only good to watch not to play

Its probably one of the main reasons why HS streamers try to diversify into SV, since it is the only other ccg with a budget behind it and is f2p unlike Hex/etc.

Brode envisions hearthstone as a funny clip generator as in
Or as a creator for tales with which you would regale a compatriot in passing like
>This guy had lethal on me next turn but I RNG'd ragnaros right from his own deck and it hit his face out of 8 minions for the win XD!
Or with Yogg Saron
>This guy was owning me for the entire game while I was spamming spells ineffectually to feed yogg. Then when I dropped him it wiped his entire board, took him to 5 health and filled my board with 17/17 boombots with charge.

Nothing is more miserable than HS streamers.

It's good.

I recommend trying budget decks out before spending all your vials for one craft though. Forest is pretty expensive with all the golds you need.