You can have one supercar with all expenses paid for, but you can't sell it. What do you pick?

You can have one supercar with all expenses paid for, but you can't sell it. What do you pick?

>9500RPM redline
>engine sound tuned to make beautiful music
>Toyota reliability
>minimal gimmicks
>comfy interior

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QUZxFjuqntQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WHZKD5se-ZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice Yamaha gay boi

god tier.... Lexus made a thang

It sounds like a slightly higher revving Lambo. Very highly over rated. Plus it's slow.

>lambo
>overrated
>same sentence
>lambo isn't being called overrated

Nothing can justify the price tags cuck

nigga most lamborghinis redline at 8k and some redline at 6...

How many italian lives have been wasted not actually improving or achieving anything? Countless

Something that triggers richfags

The correct Italian response. Lambofags just shut the fuck up.

mclaren f1. still unmatched around 20 years later.

dunno most supercars are lame and uninteresting

Id take a F40 so I can get a custom Rocket Bunny kit made and stance the fuck out of it

thats probably one of the worst "supercars" ever tbqh

Have fun driving a glorified Audi.

The lambo can rev to 8000 the LFA revs to 9000 that's why I said SLIGHTLY higher.

This is 16 liters and revs to 8000.

Underage fuck off

stop projecting kid

Speciale means retard in Italian

neat

a Ferrari with a bodykit

I choose America.

One of these.

does this count?

You're pigfat cantturn barge is not a supercar, stupid burgercuck

lmao

those are boomer cruisers not supercars

special
speciale, particolare, apposito, straordinario
particular
particolare, speciale, peculiare, preciso, proprio, esigente
especial
particolare, speciale
>illiterate retard confirmed

>stancing anything
>stancing a F40

No I'm pretty sure he got you right.

Physical age means nothing, you're underaged son.

What supercar is the most durable and reliable when driven hard and punished? I want to hoon it and drive it in the winter too.

>this much butthurt over someone just saying it

and thats exactly why Id do it to piss off you poser enthusiasts

like you can even say about anyone being underaged when you post a godawful looking hot wheels abomination

Anything not German or Italian.

Snek. Or 911 turbo

Probably OP's Lexus.

Oh it wouldn't piss me off. It would male me disregard you and take anything you say woth a grain of salt though.

>TVR is the hot wheels of the auto industry.
You're not wrong.

does gas count in all expenses paid for?

either way ferd gt 40

>disregarding someone because they do something you dont like

wew

try not to step out of your safespace

damn thats actually pretty nice other than the wing and lack of LM headlights

Id go with a speedster look like this too

shame itll never be done outside of a render

>replying seriously

Italian retard confirmed

Nice Ferrari Enzo faggot

sex machine

And the mc12 is still faster. Think about that, Ferrari is so pathetic that a sister car with less power was given to maserati and they were still slower with a less atteactive car 10/10

Espirit V8 Twin Turbo with a tune, unfucked transmission, and LSD

Hey, you said expenses paid.

Both are pretty ugly.

World's fastest production car upon introduction, and thanks to power tuning throughout the production run it still basically kept up with the brand new 300SL eight years later. It's better at high speed than its racing sibling C-Type actually because the C-Type's reshaped body causes front lift above 120 mph, not a concern to the XK120.

>implying that's a bad a bad thing
Nice boipussy faggot

0 experience is a good thing, okay friend.

But don't you want a cupholder?

>not wanting the actual god machine

the only other 80s car I've seen with more presence is the GTO. A local car salesman had one and your eyes just found it immeidately, even in a strip mall parking lot. Pictures don't do these machines justice.

V12 Vantage s with a manual

really?

they just look so generic

one of the most boring supercars

Disregarding because you operate opposite of a core value I believe in.

Which body kit is that? Yours turned out a lot better than mine.

I'd make it a family heirloom and keep it at my grandpa's ancestral home in Tuscany.

Yup.

well since it would be a Daily Driver and I can keep my current slushbox...

I guess I could go for...

Aventador SV ?

I honestly rather test drive some stuff...who knows I may end up like the Viper better.

I just have a Yellowbird.

>supercar
Those are grand tourers at best. The only supercar America produces right now is the Ford GT.

best Ferrari hands down. 250's and F40's need not apply.

Does this count?

Came in to post this. I love the 2000GT

>Stanced F40
I hope you stance fags hit a leaf and end up in the Hudson. Cunts.

Carrera GT, no doubt.
>dat sound
>manual transmission / none of that DCT faggotry

What a supreme death machine.

GT-R

Bugatti Chiron
>All expenses paid for
I would make the VAG corporation go bankrupt
30k for a set of tyres. Easy.

Promotes a healthy lifestyle

Either an LFA for the same reasons you listed of a porsche 918 so I can drive it on the batteries so I don't have to pay for gas and the awd means I I'm less likely to kill myself going fast on a turn.

honestly, this

Madman. Enjoy death at 21

LFA due to the sound and how rare it is/will be
youtu.be/QUZxFjuqntQ

>all expenses paid for
i'm going to assume that also applies for when i wreck it

not a supercar

LaFerrari Aperta because I am a fuck boy and have no taste in something that's completely subjective anyway

if the bugatto chiron isn't a supercar, it is a _______________

Well it would make for some great Veeky Forums meme's. Died going sideways into a tree listening to Super Euro Beat

youtube.com/watch?v=WHZKD5se-ZM

Classic Ferrari.

Would be retarded to drive around normally, but I assume all expenses will fix small repairs due to bottoming out in the city and shit like that.

hypercar? megacar?

Hmmm, Ultima GTR Evolution with a built 4 rotor from Defined Autoworks. That'll be the closest I'd get to a street legal 787B.

But I do have a soft spot for the Ferrari F50.

Lancias are always a good choice.

That's an FXX not an Enzo.

But you're right.

this
>MANual transmission
The last supercar.

>FXX
>track version of the Enzo

close enough.

also im not a Ferrari fan in the least bit but the FXX-K gives me all kinds of boners. those fucking devil horns in the back, Lamborghini should have come up with those years ago.

ferd gt

That Ferrari owner, Jesus Christ he looks so stereotypical Italian tanned manlet with all that bling. Ferrari owners are the reason I would never buy one of those cars, great cars, stuck up pompous owners.

Yeah, they are basically the same, just my autism.

Also agree on that. I'm surprised ferrari of all companies made this edgy thing first. Usually Lambo or Pagani are at the forefront with stuff like the Diablo.

When ferrari goes edgy (see F12 with all the carbon bits) I think they look the best, honestly.

Can you get an LFA serviced at any toyota dealership? The closest mclaren dealership to me is 20 minutes away in Palo Alto and driving there sucks ass because the people will literally cross the street in front of you when the light is green and act like you fucked up. The nearest ferrari and Lamborghini dealerships are 30-90 minutes away depending on traffic in San Francisco.

Why are you even thinking this hard into this? its a hypothetical, unless you're actually going to buy a LFA, which I doubt.

It was born a Enzo, it just looks like a FXX. It has 950hp.

Buying a "track oriented" car for the streets is on the same level of compensation as brotrucks.

Because now I'm curious. Toyota dealerships are everywhere and if you can get your car serviced then that's a huge bonus

Honestly? A factory 5 cobra built with off the shelf parts so I can ravage it and not feel bad and maintain it myself.

man I would literally cum on those slicks

>mercedes engine

>implying the m120 isn't a god machine

you fucking pleb

Guess I'd go with a Ford GT, I don't actually want a supercar. I'd rather own a Toyota Previa or a 90' GT4

I'd buy Koenigsegg.

It'd be hard not to pick some autismcar like a Schuppan 962CR, Dauer EB110 SS, Lotec Sirius or Jag XJR15; seeing as every 12 year old and his dog knows the LaFerrari Aperta, McLaren F1 and Zonda 760 Kiryu.

Schuppan it is.

>wanting the vanilla redhead
>not wanting the twinturbo Koenig

Thought I was the only dude on this board with a chubby for those.

Call RCR, order a MkIV-based Roadster, Gulf liveried, with a Cammer in the back. Modern Hillborn EFI on the thing, disguised as a crossram sidedraft Weber setup.

458 speciale

>muh badge reliabilty
>super car
people are so dumb it hurts

>not choosing xj220 pssh

Boomer detected