skip to six minutes in

>on a fucking 4 door automatic

>white kids have no culture so they act black
how sad

>haggling over something like this
Why couldn't he just do it himself?

Also
>Tampa Bay Rays hat
I hate that my city is full of this trash.

whats wong with these people

They are acting puerto rican.. because they probably are..

Jesus Christ please just remember these guys don't represent Honda or any other Japanese manufacturer fanbase. These are the people who make us look bad

>black kids have to try to steal cars and their parts for money because their dads left them and their mothers are whoring themselves out to latyrone

the actual jap community isn't much better..

>YOOOOO BRUHHH

>dat triggering

lmao mate

if that's white i can't imagine what you consider non-white, you daft nigger.

>tfw I had a similar reaction when I had a muffler delete on my wrx

>I had a muffler delete on my wrx
kys

At least Subaru's sound good without much exhaust. Honda's sound horrible with the stock exhaust, chopping it off makes them sound absolutely disgusting. That high pitched ricer noise is unforgivable.

>we didn't expect it to be this loud
>removed the muffler and resonator

In the country they call these people rednecks, but somehow in the city taking off your muffler is considered a form of tuning...

Wont this fuck with the cars computer?

Subarus sound like complete shit without EL headers

no exceptions

I am sick to fucking death of subarus with fart cans, especially autotragics.
Fucking islanders and Maoris with their nigger'd up Legacy's.

No but it fucks with MPGs and low end torque because of the lack of backpressure

> "yo look at these coilovers yo"
those aren't fucking coilovers.

The worst Subaru sounds better than the best "spoon or whatever tuned" Honda 4 cylinder. The Honda's high compression makes it sound horrible. Shit even a dirty old iron duke sounds better straight piped.

oh

you just have absolutely abysmal taste

lol idiot it makes more power

free flowing exhaust = more hp because more air

Says the guy with a fart can.

No.
But that's why it's backfiring.

Fart cans in general on automatics, no exceptions, nothing. If a Veyron had a fart can, I'd condemn that too. Subies just seem worse because of their drone-ier tone.

Might not even make more HP.
You clearly don't understand how all the systems work together.

nah

anyone who likes the awfulness of Subarus and dislikes a proper performance oriented sound has bad taste

>fartcan wrx

wow could you BE more of a generic douchebag

t; compression ratio has virtually no effect on exhaust sound

youtube.com/watch?v=BP2gsw-yiEo
>"yo guys check out my sick custom exhaust"
>literally a shitty vatozone pipe with a fartcan
>even worse since his pos lancer has a cvt so it just constantly drones on at like 3k

>muffler delete

nogs btfo

It kind of does. Cut the muffler off a Honda then a engine of the same displacement and lower CR. The Honda is always going to sound worse. Honda's have that signature ricer raspy Weed Whacker sound while pretty much every other straight piped 4 cylinder at least sounds like a tractor.

Why do I keep watching these videos?

>"Custom Exhaust"
>"Coldest Cold Start"
>"Slap Shift"

POS Lancer with a 4-banger and a shitty fucking CVT

Not to mention he confuses the shit out of the transmission when he's shifting like a real "boi racer"

You keep watching them because you can't believe people exist that are this fucking stupid. I'm watching them all too

>hand constyantly on the automatic shifter as if it's a manual

*constantly

Kek mad because sad. Lmao trigger much.

wont they get defected or ticketed for this, how is it worth it

Lol I know where they got this done. It's in an area full of shady car shops that mainly do work on cabs. Figures why that shit was so cheap.

Don't make fun of them. I have a full exhaust delete on one of the cylinders on my truck.

Another user here

Mind explaining why the engine spending more power to push exhaust out due to higher surrounding pressure is good?

Kys = keep yourself safe?

this isn't a fucking /dbt/ don't bring that trash logic here.

There are horns, tires, airbags, lights, seatbelts, and crumple-zones to keep you safe, you don't even have that cancerous excuse bikerfags use to excuse their hilariously bad taste.

>four door automatic civic
I'm not even going to bother looking it up, but they still don't put out over 200hp do they

I guess it's kind of cute that they are proud of something they paid for/own
what kind of ball draining jizz explosion would they have if they ever rode in a car with a V8 or turbo v6?
imagine if one of them got a decent job and managed to purchase a used mustang/evo/sti/Z

>imagining their faces when they realize their entire lives were a lie

You got your shit all backwards m8.

UEL headers
>rumble
EL headers
>pussy sounding rice

Hondas really are the worst sounding four cylinders though. I've never heard a honda that doesn't sound like shit (outside of the 92 nsx i drove recently)

why do we let these fucking mystery meats anywhere near anything that isn't a base model toyota or GM shitbox

it brings my blood to a boil when i see an integra that's been absolutely ruined because some illiterate mayan peasant got its paws on it

I hate honda drivers so much. I joined the SF bay area honda parts trade group in case I ever needed something for my 08 si but it's nothing but beaners, flips, crackers, and gooks trying to sell their beat to shit, high mileage, salvage title integras and ef hatches and part them out

not that guy but...

It has to do with how the EFI computer in the car work and, equally important, how exhaust scavenging work.

The EFI computer is self explanitory...the exhaust isn't...
burnsstainless.com/Theory.aspx
gives a good layman explanation

In a nutshell the freest flowing exhaust isn't always the best; even for WOT racing. Things must be tuned based on application, driver skill, etc.

Anyways the best way to upgrade a shitbox is new tires, from a reputable brand, that aren't too wide on alloy rims. You will literally shave more lap time off with that than a muffler delete.

A stock mustang GT doesn't even sound that impressive. They aren't loud so the kinds of people who cream themselves over deleted exhausts won't even notice them.

My brothers Civic sounds a ton better than my moms 06' Mustang GT anyway.

fuck, you'll shave more lap time off with that than most engine upgrades.

Tires are the cheapest, most effective single upgrade you can do on most cars. Nothing gives you anywhere near as much bang for your buck as putting a good set of sticky tires on.

>Nothing gives you anywhere near as much bang for your buck as putting a good set of sticky tires on.

Until you flip because shitty stock suspension.

But my exhaust pops like a mofo now

okay, just don't justify it as a safety measure

you got a loud exhaust because you like a loud exhaust, is all

>white

t. lamarcus demarcus deshawn ladarius wilson-mcgill IV and jose feliz yonny del mar

>Calls corvette driver a pussy
>Gets BTFO shortly after
>Thinking his shitbox can beat a corvette

Wow what is with civicfags?

They called it a mustang at about 0:40

>hate honda drivers
>owns a honda

busrider:the post

Exploring his channel a bit in his newest fucking video the dumbass can't fucking park correctly. Three different times he parks and three different times he parks like an asshole.

"Gotta buy some water before I go to the gym"
>Buys seven gallons of water

Cars are white people culture though

I don't change my oil, I just add more and more and more. It burns and leaks oil like a mother trucker and recently it started leaking fuel too. Hurrah for car abuse. I've payed the deposit for the Tesla model 3 so soon I wont have to do any maintenance at all. Hopefully my car lasts long enough for me to get the Tesla, I don't want to own another ic car ever again.

>says the retarded user, as he jizzes over japanese cars and animes with said cars because "muhh JDM"

The only thing that is exclusive to whites is cuckolding

But I've never owned a Japanese car nor do I want one

Why are you bitter? That computer you're shitposting on is white people culture too my dude

Henry ford was black
Don't listen to the msm

>implying those aren't puerto ricans

Honda intake noise>any Subaru exhaust noise

White people created black culture, like most things they just stole it. That includes Jazz.

Pretty funny.

trigger the whitey and nukes get launched

Back pressure is actually necessary.

LOL you are so fucking wrong

UEL:Subaru Rumble
EL: kittens and butterflies out the tail pipe

are you brain dead?

what the fuck do you own then user?

>on one
elaborate
why not two?

Was the passenger a nigger, or was he just trying to sound like one?

And what's with ricers always wanting to be wiggers, yo?

youtube.com/watch?v=uEg6zhwucE0

Whatchu think of this muffler delete?

> Yo, you know what would be mad skank, yo? Cutting the can off your civvy.

>Word. I know a place too, yo. You got $6.31 I can borrow, yo?

> Nah, man. But I can beat box for the dude, and then he'll owe us money.

>Money.

>Cash, yo.

>You think people gonna dis me tho, because, like auto, beige, lx?

>Nah, dog. People be like, 'Yo, you hear that backfire? That shit is legit. You could probs walk a M5 with that shit, yo.'

>words

Im not homo enough to like that rumble garbage

NSX sounds like shit too but you have to appeal to "enthusiasts" to appear cool huh