Copping a 2010 panamera 4S tomorrow. What does Veeky Forums think of this car? What should I expect...

Copping a 2010 panamera 4S tomorrow. What does Veeky Forums think of this car? What should I expect? I'm a previous owner of a 2005 C6 corvette and currently a 2008 cadillac CTS

either get a suv family van or a 911, you cuck

Good luck on the maintenance costs.

trade it in and get the 944

This, then trade that for an FC

>4 door

hah

>Panamera
3D pig disgusting.

Better have loads of dosh, or be a certified Porsche mechanic.

Itt: poorfags bitching
Cool car op

He thinks Porsche maintenance is a meme, what a fucking fool. Enjoy your three hour fuel filter replacement job faggot.

i hear the panamera drives super well and is very practical, but its uggo as fuck

I see the newer ones in LA a lot and ive been crushing on them a lot now. Lord knows im nowhere near owning one. Can you post pics when you get it?

>I have no argument so I'm just going to yell poorfag

>he fell for the badgewhore bait meme
get a 911

I bet you think the Cayenne and Macan are good cars too, fagtron.

this, then trade the FC for a miata

then trade the Miata for an 86

I just Kek'd hard

Everyone can point out it's problems (many) but it's harder to name a better car if you want four doors + luxury + speed. Maybe a Maserati or BMW? Honestly not a bad choice for 4 doors, speed, and maximum comfy desu. Back end looks A shit tho

A7-RS7

e63 AMG S

they're cool

just ditch the nigger wheels

Look, I hate modern BMW, but just get a fucking M5.

Literally the Panamera wouldn't exist if the CLS AMG didn't first.

Ex wife has one, I never liked it.

I'm thinking of picking up a Cadillac in a few years. What's been your experience with the CTS? Do you think Cadillac is worth buying if I want luxury, or should I go with German cars?

user if you actually bought this car plz post pics. I actually liked the panemera looks in the same way you see that otherwise average looking girl that has that one thing that you cant place but keeps you looking.

comfy.

not overly big to drive.

bit of poke.

overall its like a grown up porsche.. although iv never driven a 911.

>panamera is the porsche badge whore
>base panamera costs only $4k less than a base 911
>implying the porshce badge whore vehicles arent the SUVs
ok friend

>grown up
aka cuck

What did you think about the Corvette? I'm serious about buying one and I've been shitposting about it for the past few days.

Looking to get a2008 cts as my dd, thoughts? Anything i should look for op?