Thinking about picking up one of these? Anyone own one??

How are they?

bump.

Looks like an Acura.

its a honda

Shit. Get a civic for 3k.

You're basically buying a Honda Fit, but you're spending 3K more for a less fuel efficient version that you'll attempt to justify by saying "Oh well I can take it off road."

No. Just get a Fit.

meh I didn't like it when I sat in it. Honestly this is going to sound lame.When I sat in it I felt like it was made for me .

If you want a compact crossover, it's really not a bad option. Only thing would be to go test drive it and the CX-3/CX-5/CR-V. Driving all of them might sway you based on some little thing that you didnt notice before.

HECHO EN MEXICO

I have driven in the crv, its nice just a bit for car than I need. I'm not gunna go mazda. I have heard for the car you get its not worth the price point. I really liked the hrv and was looking for driver impressions from people who own one currently jst for the long term things

Then do as this user said And test drive the CX-3 before you make a final decisions. You don't wanna know what you might be missing.

already have , just a touch less space then I need. Wont be going mazda cuz the price point

>How are they?
Shit

They're all shit. Get a used v6 accord or an ls430 or acura tsx/tl. Only women and cucks buy crossovers.

>mfw I bought a crossover to NOT be cucked.

what is up with this crossover meme thing on here? I'm fairly new and don't understand what its about

>I have heard for the car you get its not worth the price point
What exactly are you talking about, and what influence drew you to such a conclusion?

Just that its a 22k car and with the subcompact crossover segment only growing I just wonder if it will retain value like the rest. Its a great little thing don't get me wrong but for 22k I might as well go for the Honda just because it has a little more space(that I actually need). Its a cool idea though..I honestly like it but like I said...not perfect for me

just buy a fit you fucking nigger

Actually, you're right. The Mazda CX3 and CX5 cargo capacity is absolutely appalling. I've noticed with the CR-V at least they're one of the last (along with Mitsubishi Outlander) medium size crossovers to not fall into the trend of a capacity compromised short, snoopy rear end. Seriously, folks looking at a CX3 may as well buy a Mazda 2.

I loved that the hrv was tiny on the outside but literally spacious on the inside. I suspect it will serve me well for 10 years and then STILL have amazing resale value.

>Seriously, folks looking at a CX3 may as well buy a Mazda 2.

would be nice if they actually sold it in the US (the hatchback one)

They used to.

it's a fit crossover.
so, enjoy your rear torsion bar suspension.

buy the hybrid version.

and then they realized no one bought them and turned it into a crossover

yea. I dnt honestly care though. Mazda doesn't give a shit what they do. They had the potential to have onne of the best affordable wagons on the market in the usa and what did they do? They put minivan doors on the fucking thing! wtf. Honestly Subaru does much better of a job at not giving a fuck about the norm that mazda should just give it up.