Charles Manson

Why do some people actually like this insane ill willed guy who pretty much likes sociopaths and is blatantly hateful?

Is there ever anyone who is greater than him with more hate and mental instability that's alive today?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qxa91EwFco
cielodrive.com/susan-atkins-grand-jury-testimony.php
youtube.com/watch?v=-yvAgmRU49c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think Manson has a high end reputation for being a psychopathic sociopath since the day he was abandoned by his parents, and he was pretty much hateful since he believed he had a free will in America (Just look at the movie Manson, he probably mentions that he hates hispanics and wanted to show black people how to kill)

> Anyone who is greater than him with more hate and mental instability that's alive today

Manson didn't kill anyone, he gave instructions to have people killed.

Anyone more greater than him? Only guy I could guess is Anders Behring Breivik, but unfortunately the thing that doesn't count about him is that Breivik isn't hateful and racist.

There's a difference between terrorist and hateful sociopath in history.

>Breivik isn't hateful and racist

>Breivik isn't hateful and racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=-qxa91EwFco

>Breivik isn't hateful or racist

So is this Veeky Forums? A random post gets meme arrowed up instead of actually contributing to the thread? And doing to a post at least trying to contribute something? Stupid or not.

I seriously doubt he orchestrated the attempted apocalypse. He let people do as they liked, for that he was loved and for that he got blamed for everything. Much easier to blame the crook than accept that middle class people could be worse. He's the hanged king.
If you don't want to be controlled by him in your own head, take responsibility for your own actions.

I want leftypol to leave

He was treated unfairly in court and the story that was written about him by Vincent Bugliosi which serves as the primary source of information about him is in large chunks the result of the hippie hysteria of the times, that's why people sympathize with him. Also, in a world in which technology determines our lives to such a great extent it is no wonder his naive quasi deep ecology speeches resonate with people.

Everything about this screams bait. But it's probably not.

That picture is fucking stupid. He killed 70 children he believed would in the future contribute to the downfall of the white western civilization. Say what you want about his crimes, but it made sense.

I thought he faked most of those scenes to get an insanity plea but it failed

>defending a racist mass-murderer
/pol/, everyone!

He gets so many letters sent to him, that he has postcards with copyright information on them when he writes back. Usually he just signs it.

Fangirls, god damn.

if you think it makes sense you need to go see a therapist

>Why do some people actually like this insane ill willed guy who pretty much likes sociopaths and is blatantly hateful?
Well, the Jungian interpretation would be that he kind of is a trickster archetype guy.

I mean, just look at that gif, he's making all those silly faces.

He's not bound by reason or societal expectations, he does whatever the hell he wants. He doesn't give a fuck.

Of course people would like him. He's the IRL Joker.

dubs confirm.
seriously though, that's a big part of the appeal
coupled with and of course people like him.

I'm not defending him at all. If you can't objectively discuss the acts of those who've done horrible things, why the fuck are you on Veeky Forums?

How doesn't it make sense? He felt the left was ruining his country, so he killed the future generation of leftists. You may think its a horrible thing to do, but that doesn't change the fact that is makes sense.

As this board is regularly infested with /pol/tards (who don't realize that /pol/ itself was intended to be satire, but not everyone gets the joke) I genuinely believe that this post is not bait.

>Anders Behring Breivik, but unfortunately the thing that doesn't count about him is that Breivik isn't hateful and racist.

Bugliosi's book wasn't exactly made up. You should read Susan Atkins' deposition. I'll try to dig up a few more sources. It was a long time ago, but I've read accounts by other former Family members who have attested to the waiting out the race war under the desert "helter skelter" story...

>Q: What did the word pig or pigs mean to you and your Family?

>A: You must understand that all words had no meanings to us and that helter-skelter was explained to me.

>Q: By whom?

>A: Charlie. I don't even like to say Charlie, I'd like to say the words came from his mouth that helter-skelter was to be the last war on the face of the earth. It would be all the wars that have ever been fought built one on top of the other, something that no man could conceive of in his imagination. You can't conceive of what it would be like to see every man judge himself and then take it out on every other man all over the face of the earth. And pig was a word used to describe the establishment.

cielodrive.com/susan-atkins-grand-jury-testimony.php

Technically, he's not racist. He's Islamophobic.

Why is reddit always brought up by pol?

I honestly think there's nothing wrong with him suggesting to Tex to kill Polanski's family. Polanski is a pedo and who really cares about Linda Tate?

Manson is just an unstable dude who had a cosmic consciousness experience while smoking peyote in the 50s. He wrote kick ass songs too. He just wasn't right in the head, but Tex was a total psychopath and he's the one who was dumb enough to listen to Manson.

Manson wasn't even allowed to testify because the court thought he had magical mind control powers.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yvAgmRU49c