Alright guys what did I do wrong while trying to drift?

Alright guys what did I do wrong while trying to drift?

Lifted off throttle while pointed at street sign

see I tried to cut it wide and I did exactly that. do I need a faster engine to drift better?

maybe I should use the E- Break

You hit something.

yeah, I hit a street sign. Im just trying to figure out a better technique to drifting. I may have to put a turbo on it.

Looks like you understeered, typical of a FWD shitbox

>Mrfurry in charge of understeering
Fucking poetry lmao

why does being fwd matter? dude my honda sounds awesome and runs like a champ. Hondas are the best car for drifting. Everyone says so to.

I'm in charge of oversteerig buddy, try not being so new

tried to drift an FWD shitbox on dry pavement

>tfw winter skids all day every day

it doesn't count if all you do is spin in a circle

Dude there is no way all i need to do is hit my E-Break sooner next time. I already got my mom to get me a new bumper so i should be fixed in no time.

The price of Integras just got higher.

try doing it somewhere without poles to hit next time faggot

FWD doesn't drift. it just skids. applying power to maintain a drift will just straighten the car out.

the only way to drift FF is to have no traction in the rear at all (winter, bald tires)

I didn't spin in a circle lol

Im going to try again tommorrow. Possibly in the backwoods I didnt know you couldnt drift a fwd. what other drives are there? what hondas will drift they are the best street racing cars. Everyone uses them.

miata
is
always
the
answer

ive never seen a honda miata before. let me see if I can google one. I wonder if my fart can will fit on it.

looks like you crashed

buy a sierra

thats a truck and trucks cannot drift?

>trucks cannot drift?
AHHAHAHAHAHA

I bet none of you guys can really drift on here.

What truck can you drift>>>>?>?>?

anything with a locker, hell even a 18' flatbed will drift if you know how to throw it around

>truck

Oh wait, it's a yankee doodle doo.