Do you guys think it'll look like shit?

Do you guys think it'll look like shit?

gtspirit.com/2016/12/01/2018-toyota-supra-latest-spy-shots-production-body/

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a31157/toyota-supra-hybrid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How could is possibly look bad? It's a joint effort between the companies that came up with the X6M and RC F

looks alrite for a bimmer and hopefully those headlight vents piss off

why do they do that retarded paint thing you can still see all the lines n shit its not hiding anything

hide body lines

not well

its just a vinyl wrap andway

>supercharged v8

oiii watchit lexus

For real?!

Holy shit

Why did I have hope for this car to begin with?

Am I just crazy or does it look like a W body Monte Carlo?

Look at that nice E39. What a design.

>while the Supra will be Toyota’s halo model and may even be packed with different hybrid technology developed by the Japanese automaker.
God fucking damn it. They better not do that, Toyota cucks.

Mate, you're absolutely fucked.

generic angry in the front, JUST in the back
good signs for a good-looking car

I imagine by the time a prototype gets to this point they are only pretending to want to hide it. everyone knows what that color scheme means, and you are right, it doesn't hide anything.

The early test beds I bet have bodies from other models entirely

I guess the good thing about bmw making the engine is that it'll be cheap on craigslist when the warranty runs out and the engine goes to shit after 40k miles

>God fucking damn it. They better not do that, Toyota cucks.

why?

torque filling is tight

damn, looks like absolute shit

Extra weight, more complicated electrical system, less analogue feel, goes against its predecessors' philosophy.

Torque would be enough from a healthy turbocharged inline-6.

>carbon fiber strut brace
>that retarded shape
full retard

>toyota and bmw joint venture
this is the worst thing since that arna.

Toyota can make great cars on its own it doesn't need to team up with subaru or bmw or anything. Especially when reviving their old masterpieces.

I'm worried it's gonna have a BMW engine so you can go 50m before you need service.

I don't even want a new mr2 anymore if they're just going to have another company design it

No, its a TT i6

>this is the worst thing since that arna.
arna?

I agree though its gonna be fucking horrid

>toyocuck this hard

>Toyota can make great cars on its own
not since 1998

its like the new simpsons they have both been bad much longer than they where good

toyota has been shit for 20 years now

I mean toyobaru is fine but they still used weakest part of subaru which is the boxer engine.
Seems to be fine in the 86 so far tho.

But god if they're using any BMW parts at all the car is going to be as reliable as an old alcoholics bladder

Why do they still stick with that horseshit Vanos system?

holy kek it looks like shit.
why japs cant create a good sports car since over 16 years (except r35 maybe).

no it's a hybrid V6
roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a31157/toyota-supra-hybrid/

Seeing as the supra was so popular why dont they just make those. Never really understood it, why remake classic cars with generic modern designs

Look at the new Niva, its just the old car but slightly rounded and shit

rav4
mrs

You know you don't have to order the homosex bumpers right?

my point still stands

>think

I can already see it looks like shit, the only question is HOW shit it will look without camo.

My heart skipped a beat when I see a Lada Niva on here.
Have a shitty extremely low-rez picture of mine.

FUCK. It's going to have that fucking godawful Toyexus spindle grill. Sheeeeit.

I'm done. Fuck it. I might as well just buy the fucking M2.

That looks really nice for a modern SUV. Wish they would sell those over here in the US.

Your Canadian friends got them.
And the Niva doesn't really fit into the great American dream of expensive maintenence and planned obsolescence.

Lol was thinking the same thing man, even the the rims look suspiciously similar to the ND.

They should have never partnered with BMW, if they partnered with mazda they could use their godly chassis design

nice Tiburon

I wish the ft-1 becomes a real thing it actually looked decent despite its quirky jew nose

>New Yaris is a Mazda 2
>New Supra is a Z4 hybrid
>86 is a bastard Subaru

Next thing you know the next Camry is going to be an Accord and they'll start buying diesel engines from VW.

They have their own city for fuck's sake, surely they're capable of designing their own models in sectors they are well and truly familiar with.

>Toyota
>capable
Lol not likely

Are you saying the old Yaris and old AE86 (or god for bid its newest relative corolla) are better cars than the new ones replacing them?

What does it matter if companies collaborate if the end result is that the public gets good driver's cars?

Are you concerned about automotive race mixing? Are you a Toyota supremecist? Do you lynch Nissans?

I wonder if using dazzle camo on a car would cause more accidents

>this will never sell in the US
You could probably cop for $10k.