What makes someone wake up and say, i'm buying a bmw?

what makes someone wake up and say, i'm buying a bmw?

having a successful career

nicely meme'd

sick of owning shitboxes and want something decent to drive and own

Usually when they wake up with a dick in their ass.

Being a slav.

When they realize they are of Chinese descent.

Loneliness

who is this baby batter easy bake oven?

Guess they really need to rethink their lives then if that's their first choice of car.

Actually yes. You can literally buy anything if you have the money. And why do you care what I have? I buy what I want or need.

hahaha I wonder what happend to that lowball bid I put on that BMW last week... oh I won. shit guess I buying a beeemerrr.

Looking down at your tiny penis

I often contemplate this too.
It makes absolutely zero sense to buy BMW.

These days are over, BMW is shit now.

They never had good days
>slower than FF corollas

Read the file name

>buying meme cars by meme manufacturers.

>16301003
>having a successful career
>Implying any Mercedes S-Class won't portray the "I'm upper-management, bitchezzz!!!" image perfectly.

If anything, BMW just screams insecurity and a desperate need for female attention.

I conqeur, a perfect gentelman's car

Ultimate Driving Meme

Just curious, what would be your choice...

Even base model bmw sedans out of the 90's aren't that expensive for P-plate legal hoon cars, theyre easy to do burnouts in and they sound nice with a ricey muffler cunt

Thought it was Indian.

they also dont attract attention from the cops unless you do stupid shit to them like aftermarket spoilers

prob the fact that i basicly grew up in BMWs

my parents hat always bmws and we were driving araoun a lot. road trips and stuff

so yeah, basiclly all my good childhood memories are tied to bmws

Why would you buy a Mercedes? They look like Kia's these days

In fact, almost all cars look like Kia's now

yep, this

my parents are now toyota people though, which makes me really sad.

I'm the only one in the family left with a BMW

>user, why do you still drive those BMW cars? They cost so much in fuel and maintenance and are bad for >muh environment!

I bought a bmw for 30k even though im neet

Definitely wrong answer. Or maybe being neet is my career.

are you me?
my parents switched to lexus

my cousin and me are the only ones left with bms

>feels bad man

more like:
>nippon got superior reliability, much fast hybrid, much torque, much comfort, much just fuck my shit up

>having a huge penis
>having a well-paid job
>being succesful in life

Go suck a dick, you bus-riding faggots

THIS IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH CARS TODAY PLASE BRING BACK THE AESTHETICS

yeah.. it sucks

i don't blame them for wanting a car that literally just werks without a single hiccup non stop for years.

Agree, I wasn't much of a fan of late 80's aesthetic but I'm growing into it more now

if you care about your car you dont run into dumb basic maintenence shit, give me an example of a common issue you think plagues them

A new one? Having money and a high paying job

A 2nd hand one? "Look at me I'm rich in a recent old gen base model!"

An older one like an E30 or one of the pre-2000s models? Most probably an enthusiast. The old BMWs are great fun to drive and look good.

You take it for granted but the way everything looks now, everything looks the same and nothing has personality, at least there was variety amongst body shapes

this, old beemers were sick, the newer models have lost their way

i wish i could afford an old beamer but gas is so expensive here

but my 4-banger-biturbo-diesel is fun too

>dat torque at every rpm

Brain damage.
Or just a lack of sense.
The same person who looks at a motorway in a heavy rainstorm and thinks 'I'M GOING TO DRIVE AT 90MPH, AND TAILGATE ANYONE WHO ISN'T', and then does so in a RWD vehicle.

fan clutch grenading itself on automatic e36,e46,e39,e53, etc.

they're mostly mauals here so i guess thats why i havent heard of that

The feel for more, then you get on the computer and see nothing that's worth the money and the fear of maintenance costs puts your off it again. Now you are awake.

A desire to impress but 0 knowledge on how to do it.

The urge to have a fairly cheap RWD car with a nice ride quality and a comfy interior for me.

Okay my bmw is shit compared to what, your huayra?

A love for 1970's trans am, gto, group 2, and touring car racing

never heard of this.
are you think the water pump.

>familystrokes
kek

>they look cool, or at least they used to
>they're fun to drive
>yet still make a comfy commuter and are reasonable on gas

I'd still never get one because that reliability, though.

e30s literally never break

Virtually every single one of them has hundreds of thousands of miles on them now, of course they break.

yeah nah.

i dont understand the reliability meme and how that can drive people away from bmw's.

i've owned multiple and yes, although some were plagued with a million little problems, even when things shit the bed it always took me home safetly.

In my brother's case: oh look, I can get a manual e34 for a grand. Oh it doesn't go into reverse, has a mexirigged stereo (that was a fire waiting to happen) and overheats, no biggie I'll fix it. Leaking vacuum hose, replace. Power steering box going, replace. Clutch starts slipping, replace. Sell it for truck that needs all the steering components replaced. Get call 2 weeks later that the fuel pump shit the bed, laugh.

My mom: Drive bro's when it's working. Love everything about it other than the ricey af magnaflow on it. Get knees replaced so she can actually drive manual again 3 years later. Trade in Tahoe for manual jetta. Jetta has no lumbar support. Wants a nice manual car with lumbar. I jokingly suggest a BMW. She actually takes it seriously and finds an 08 550i m sport that she trades the jetta in for. Barely lets me or my dad drive it because we're yobbos. The single time my brother drives it he gets a 20 over speeding ticket. Lulz

Older BMWs: Enthusiast or didn't do research on what a good used car was and bought any old car they could find

New BMW:

- Dumbasses who don't know about cars and just know the brand. Potentially have money or are just leasing it

- Enthusiast who actually likes them and can afford one

So youve identified your childhood issues.
Now its time to fix them

E34 and E39 M5 owner here

Can confirm. Last great BMW was the E46. E60 and E9x where meh and M cars up are trim levels.

I just did that yesterday. It was more a result of planning the days before though. My primary thought when waking up was whether I wanted a jalapeno cheddar or marinara bagel

I got 26mpg in 4 hours of freeway driving, you could probably do even better with an E30