Post your car

Post picture/s of your car/s and be nice to eachother

qt pug my negro
and nice place, looks comfy with the lake

I would never put that on my cars myself but I get a good kek when I see people do it in town.

Did you smoke your headlights? Do the tail's too, It'll look gud

>from this morning, It's still fuggin snowing

My baby, don't have any scenic shots for you lads.

I'm sorry, but its one of the worst cars I've ever driven

Still looking clean & sleek

Nice winter tires

Did the grille & details come black from the factory?

Wait, do you own all?

How much does one of those things cost?

Sup Veeky Forums

the light itself is not smoked, the lights are in a dark housing, if that makes sense.
your car seems like a great car for winter.
thanks my negro, i like your isis mobile
sikk offroad shots when?

This aint no offroader - way too small & "civilian" tires for that

>Nice winter tires

This nigga got good noticin skills

>Did the grille & details come black from the factory?

No It as originally chrome

Nice truck. How does it do in winter?

>the light itself is not smoked, the lights are in a dark housing, if that makes sense.

Make sense. Looks good man. Hows the gas mileage in it?

>your car seems like a great car for winter.

It does pretty well with AWD and good snow tires. I haven't put the studs in yet, Might not have to with this set of snow tires. They are pretty good

Around 80,000-110,000 AUD new depending on model, accessories and options.

Winter tires are kinda my "thing", and three straight grooves in the middle makes me go "hmm"

It does ok even in just 2WD, although I've yet to make the concrete-box that I plan on having in the back for added traction. I've had my old winter tires & wheels in the back since I got the new ones, but I put them back into storage the other day and I can really notice the difference it makes for the traction, even with them weighing just a total of about 90kg

Gonna build a flat box in the back where I'll keep two rows of 30cmx30cmx5cm tiles, five in each row and two stacks. It'll weigh about 200kg, which will be just perfect

Ute poster from above, I unironically like newer volvos, is it a nice drive?

Weight helps a lot.

When I was about 18 I had a 2wd ranger that I mixed 4 bags of concrete in a big Christmas tote and let it harden in a heated garage.

Holy fuck that thing must've weighed 500 lbs. And before I secured it correctly every time you would slam on the brakes it would feel like you just got rear ended by a Pinto

Worked though.

Nice

My babe

I had bags of lead in my Mercedes. Helped quite a lot

Maybe you should get a battery box jobin

Hey Veeky Forums

I'm not sure if I know what that does or what the benefit of it would've been

To prevent anything from touching pos and neg in your truck (a wrench, a jack handle, breaker bar, or bag of lead weights

You too mang. Love the white contrast.

Yesterday's drive

She's been off the road for a few days with a bad alternator and dead battery, but she'll be running again by sundown.

do it anyways, you absolute madman.
and add a fuckhueg lightbar again.

>Hows the gas mileage in it?
about 8L/100km since I lost my muffler
>literally open headers now
>29.40 mpg
a-at least it sounds cool now.

My bella at Knockhill racetrack last weekend, filthy thanks to the god damn salt on the road.
I miss my Punto, pretty jelly of yours brah.
God damn, I want that ute so badly.
Hnnnnggggg
That's a gorgeous shot, wish I could get a ride in a Vette

Ah

I suppose - still, those bags were wrapped very tightly, and everything else around the battery was stuffed in so it would never in hell move

Oh well, its the new owners future fire now

C5Z is the ideal Vette

Thinking about a W20 as next car, how do you like yours?

What do you mean? I still have the 52" in , its just not very visible in

oh fug
it just not as obvious as on the Benz
my bad
but you know, you can never have en ough lights, so add even more.

she's a little worse for wear but slowly coming around

makes me happy that people actually put that awd to work
STRAYA
toyota truck master race
super clean
i always liked the tiburon although i can't really explain why
my people

CLEAN
L
E
A
N

ayyy is that the GT?

A good ol' MR2, nice colour

Nah, 156 JTS

dayum
still breddy nice, wanted the 156 Crosswagon for some time, but can't afford it, and now I also have to spend some on the Punto so I will keep the Punto now as long as possible and look for other stuff.

>God damn, I want that ute so badly

It's honestly the best thing I've ever purchased. No better way to feel 455BHP than in a ridiculous, sexy Ute body lol. Put her in performance mode, turn off the traction control and hope you have funeral insurance in place.

I might end up adding a bullbar with two 9" HID buckets just for that extra little bit of distance, although I kiiiinda dont really need it as the bar is quite powerful

My main focus for this: get it to start
> parents gave this to me because they don't use it anymore
> need new starter with starter solenoid

Side view
> the homemade bed looks like an eyesore now

I originally set out to find a 156 sportwagon but every single one that I found was either a diesel or had an ungodly number of miles on it.
I might get a 159 ti SW for my next money pit.

Here for everyone to shit talk it.
I like those wheels.
Brotruck/10

WR blue is best blue. Love the FA20B man.

what the fuggggg?????

>I kiiiinda dont really need it
but you want it, and that's reason enough to buy it.
> live the american way
that's kind of cool imho

>159 ti
a dude at work has one, not really problematic, so sadly you will save some money on it if you treat it good.

here's my regal

5/7 perfect

You're missing flaps

Lmao minivan
Please tell me that it's at least a v6

dank hubcaps

r those HID's

Yea

Kensun 55w 5000k

I really like the color on those, looks really good with the car!

That'd how I bought it, that's how I'm keeping it
Deal with it

Thanks

They put out an amazing amount of light. Easy on the eyes too when you driving long distances at night

I'm going to do the same with the fog's in the spring

>pic related

I need to take a new picture.

nope they there just cant see from that pic.

Indeed I almost bought a red one but then I decided against it. Saw a red one in person and am glad i did not get red

Have you ever tried a tire with a narrow thread and taller sidewall?
Like 180 instead of 245 or whatever you have on now, and maybe a bit taller profile too.

Yeah, I made the "mistake" of getting LED's for mine, but they *did* improve the light output compared to the halogens, so I am not broken over it

I will probably go for an HID kit in our other car and see what the real difference is. I went for LED mostly cuz of ease of install and long life.

check my shitbox

those fucking windows and shifter in the dash.

Fucking awesome I would love to take something like that for a spin

Zippy

How is it, Honestly? Expensive? Slightly underpowered? Geared too comfortably? That's how I imagine it would be.

And I imagine driving this is about the same except for the gearing or is it manual? How close have you come to sliding right off the side of that mountain?

Godspeed

Turbo?

The truck shifter is comfy, you can use the armrest and shift

Windows are retarded though

I'm legally allowed the sizes 195 to 215. Still, there is no actually GOOD winter tire in that size which will fit the required load rating, so I might aswell pick a bit bigger like the 245/70/16's that I now have

Sure, wider isn't always better when it comes to winter driving, but for a 1.8 ton pickup with an added 0.2 tonnes in the back its a perfect size, and it also looks alright

At work we have a 2006 HiLux with 205's, and even with Hakkapeliitta C's, which is good for a heavy-weight tire, it still performs not all that well without weight in the boot, so it never really leaves 4WD during the winter

I don't NEED the weight. If I just left it in 4WD I'd get anywhere I needed to be while towing and carrying whatever I needed, but I just want to maximize the traction of my rear tires, and I like the idea of only having to use the 4WD for the really, really shitty days

confused
very nice
looks pretty neat
very nice
10/10
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

rate my nig

Here's mine

I'll do a night shot later once it's darker out if I haz time

Yeah, Grand National package too.

Here's my old 5.0

Haven't had a chance to really test it in the snow. Regular all season tires, I might get a set of winter wheels for the mountain.

Had more close calls with the canyon walls more than the edges. It's manual, definitely not underpowered, but I am planning to cam it come spring

I love those Subies, definitely want one for my futue collection

Get a B-spec, they come with Brembos, Blisten suspension and 6MT.
the H6 is pretty reliable, but harder to work with. Also they're much harder and more expensive to mod.

But if you want power go for the 2.5 LGT

My dad owns a peugeot 206 with a v6 peugeot racing engine in it. Quite old but god most thrilling car I've ever driven. I have a soft spot for small peugeots for this reason.

Nice colour :)

Must be a lot of fun in the snow.

I literally know nothing about trucks but nice that you own all of them I guess. sorry.

crazy car. As a european this looks super exotic to me.

comfy DD. Volkswagen interior is best interior.

cool panda.

I like all of it. Would love to own.

I like that you still care even for an old lady like that.

nice paint. must be a fun car

Love the colour, and the wheels.

Cool cars dude(!!), though I never was a fan of the long vertical tail lights. I much prefer the smaller ones in my 1.4L 16v Sport GP :)

The interior is alot nicer too compared to the older models, though pretty much all electric gadgets are malfunctioning or broken to some degree... Still I love it to bits! So fun to drive!

This thing Is really cool man. I do hate the wheels tho. But it looks super nice.

2016 Hellcat

shit nigga

Blue... Noice

I love the cute face on these cars. The lazily amused glare it throws you.

The thing is a blast. Got in March and already have 15k miles on it but I didn't buy it to let it collect dust in the garage

y-you to. light blue has literally been the most popular colour of 2015-2016. Might wrap my scirocco tho. or at least get these paint protection layers. Just waxing doesnt seem to protect it completely.

Thanks. Yeah the paint is peeling off them also so I need to either get new wheels or repaint them.

I feel you man. I would be the same. Wish we could get similar engines in europe. My scirocco is only a 1.4 liter tsi haha. But i've been driving it so much in the hills it feels kinda fast. I had my rocco for 10k miles and already did an intake, ecu tune and coilovers :D

How would you rate the Eclipse? Handling, engine revs/sounds, reliability?

My 3G Spyder handles very well and I love how it sounds, especially in tunnels with the V6 from the GT / GTS trims. Doesn't rev high though, only to 6k. Reliability is horrid though.. In the last month I have had to fix holes in the exhaust from rust, fit a whole new engine, buy a new distributor, and I was going to go out for a drive in the snow tonight when I realised the car wouldn't start... Fuck.

If you can get a good one, that's great, because the cars are really fun to drive and are powerful enough for a daily driver but holy shit mine has been a pain in the ass this last month.

My 04 S60R

Love those wheels, they fit the car perfectly
Normal regal or gnx? I see the black gnx 87 grill, grey interior and what looks like a turbo 6 on the wheel but nobody with a gnx would just call it a regal..
My dude... what do ya think you're doing doing with those..
Heres the money pit in question

Clean car, okay colour.

Nice volv

>Blue Eclipse user here
I'd rate it like a 7/10 for reliability
I've owned two separate Eclipses
The first one (2001) had issues with the Starter and Oxy sensors at 150,000 miles
The second one (current one) had issues with the alternator at 137,000 miles and the gear changes from 2 to 3 is slow af on it but that's probably because original owner never bothered with it

Either way, these are super cheap V6 cars with me acquiring both for less than $2,500 each and I can see myself buying a third one (G4 model)

Did you wrap or paint yours?
How much?

It was actually a dip, the color is a special purple we made from mixing 2 different purples and cost 1100. I love how it looks but I know some others dont, but it's my car and my favorite color and I don't expect everyone to like it

I surprisingly haven't had to do much outside of a wheel bearing and some new break discs and pads for the 156. It's never missed a beat and the only issue at the moment is a slightly squeaky alternator bearing that I'll sort out when I have the time.
Alfas really so get a bad rap thanks to the older models and that really isn't something that's been problem for the last decade or so.
Although you do have to keep on top of things with them.

Looks like lots of fun/10

Ute/10

That colour is awesome/10

Love it/10

Freedom/10

No bully

Just bought it. She's a beaut. Trips name her.