I'm looking for my first car and my price range is about 5k i can stretch 6k...

I'm looking for my first car and my price range is about 5k i can stretch 6k. So far this Mr2 is the only thing ive found and this is exactly the style im looking for. But i was wondering if y'all knoew any other models with a similar style to this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/5875377/for-1800-this-volvo-has-a-small-bork-chevy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You really want your first car to be that old?

Going this full retard on your first car.
Op nobody here drives that shit as their first car like they say they do. hey drive mom or dads or maybe even their own avg commuter car. This is fucking stupid to get as your insurance will be literally insane regardless....I cant even imagine if you get this shit heap.

I mean i already test drove it and it drove surprisingly well... i guess thats why i came to ask yall

dont do it man. It's too small for you and despite Toyota reliability it is very old and will give you problems. Get something like an Acura TL, you will be happier.

You can even get a nice Cadillac CTS or even like Infiniti G35 for that price.

Don't listen to these pussies. Buy what you like and learn to wrench. If it breaks down, you will learn to fix it. It's like immersing yourself in a foreign country to learn the language- it's the fastest way to learn.

>Op nobody here drives that shit as their first car like they say they do. hey drive mom or dads or maybe even their own avg commuter car.

For the record, this exact car was my first car:
jalopnik.com/5875377/for-1800-this-volvo-has-a-small-bork-chevy

Thats what i was thinking. i have to learn at some point

I would not recommend spending $5k on a mid engine corolla.

>80s Toyota is too old
Still better than anything Chrysler made in the past 16 years.

nah its 3.5k, thats why im so hung up on it

>mid engine corolla
>implying that's a bad thing

look, I did exactly what you're saying. The first car I bought with my own money was a 370HP RWD beast. And I loved it.
The problem is, the MR2 is too small. I mean, even my Mach 1 can fit 4 people and a few snowboards/skis for a trip.
The MR2 can't carry much and it will give you issues.
It's an old car. It's slow by today's standards and its only real upside is its handling, the likes of which you can get with a G35 for that same price.
If you want the MR2 just buy a newer Celica, mate. From a practical standpoint, anyways.

I mean they did make the viper, and as much as I don't like them the Charger and Challenger and 300 seem to be quite popular and get good reviews, as did the Dodge Dakota.

im just tryna fuck

get a last get prelude with the h22a7
Trust me, you will be the fastest poorfag in your block.

I'd go for anything after the 1993 MR2s. Stupid amount of oversteer on the first generations of it

basically everything made by chrysler in the last 4-5 years has been well received

Pretty much proves you are a moron. Buys swapped engine old as fuck car. Yeah have fun insuring this nightmare.

get a 6th gen celica or an integra dc4. both a re cheap, reliable, sporty and just good cars in general.

I love MR2's and I currently own a mk3 facelift. Its a great car and attracts attention. they're rare enough to not run into someone in the same car, which is exactly what I wanted.

That said I highly recommend you look around a bit longer. Part of the fun of a first car is to cruse around with your friends. I think the Celica would be a good shout.

Are 5th gen celicas too old to daily?