Why do you hate stancefags if it doesn't affect your life?

Why do you hate stancefags if it doesn't affect your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/car/nissan/skyline/gt-r-v-spec-ii-badge/?silo=stock&WT.z_srchsrcx=makemodel&sortby=TopDeal
carsales.com.au/car/toyota/supra/?sortby=Price&offset=0&setype=sort&silo=stock&vertical=car&WT.z_srchsrcx=makemodel&
carsales.com.au/car/nissan/silvia/?sortby=Price&offset=0&setype=sort&area=Stock&vertical=car&WT.z_srchsrcx=makemodel&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they drive slow and crash into things.

Because I feel a false sense of superiority by attacking and attempting to belittle those who are in a better position than me and are able to spend disposable income on things that they want to

They are just poser fags
But i'm a le supreme enthusiast in my rusted out bone stock na miata even if I can't afford to get rid of the half rotten 185 section light truck tires!!!

>elliot Rodgers syndrome

I just bought a bone stock NA and I'm going to stance the shit out of it. Already did a muffler delete

thats like spot on

/thread.

You actually have to be REALLY FUCKING STUPID to like stanced cars.

because their wheels cost more than my car

Because they look like gif related.

Because removing suspension components is destructive to the car's chassis and that means that stancing reduces the supply of otherwise good cars in circulation.

For the same reason I don't like seeing gay dudes making out in public, or chicks with armpit hair at the beach.

I almost got hit by a stancefag who cornered too hard while decking the throttle. Oversteered right in my direction. I was waiting to turn left at a light

youre a closeted homo?

I think the cars look bad, and I am confused as to why they like it. But hey, to each their own.

>Because I feel a false sense of superiority by attacking and attempting to belittle those who are in a better position than me and are able to spend disposable income on things that they want to
Im a poorfag but sometimes i do get a bit salty myself when i see people spending insane amounts of money on shit i think is stupid, especially when im nowhere near being able to afford it

because i dont want any of these stupid cunts skidding into me

It does affect my life when a stancefag can't stop effectively on 2cm of tyre contact or perform a basic evasive maneuver and they slam into me

we should put random strips of concrete on the road to take their sump out

Thank fuck Australia had the sense to ban this stupid shit years ago.

I am sure you CAN legally engineer a car to be low but not 'stance'

Because stancefags has affected my life by driving up the prices of the sc300

its always funny seeing Veeky Forums bitch and complain about this like passive aggressive soccer moms

most of them are this retarded and dont even know basic car knowledge

makes you think

Ironically if they used Bags and or ride height adjustable coilovers/struts i wouldnt have a problem with it but PERMINANTY fucking your cars suspention and underside is fucking rage worthy.

I swear if i see another ruined S13 or Supra i am going to get out of my dunnydoor and deck hte cunt

who cares its just a car

and plenty of them are bagged
nearly all of them have adjustable suspension

its just that they go as low as possible on them

>ruined

fuck off

It affects my life by forcing me to constantly see shit posts like this in the catalog. Look for validation with your fellow Mexicans, faggot.

>Doesn't affect my life
They're in fucking traffic slowing everybody down and wasting time i should just fucking install a bull bar on my truck and slam your piece of shit car pf the road

>trying this hard to hate on stance to seek validation from other people on Veeky Forums

dat double standard

uh 90's icons are getting rare especially stock unraped r32-34's and poopras, s13's and basically every jdm car from that era

Some can fetch 50-100k so they are not 'just cars' anymore

maybe back in the early 2000's sure but not now

stance implies a gratuitous amount of negative camber; it can only be made practical by engineering tires and wheels that are cone-shaped.

I googled it and it turns out that there actually exists a company that makes cone-shaped tires called CamberTire. I'll tolerate a small amount of stancing if it uses the correct tires.

because they drive up the value of used cars by fucking them up one at a time

it's impossible to find a cheap gs300 that hasn't been stanced to shit or owned by some broke asswhole who didn't change the oil

one can have stance and not have a retardedly low ride height

See every VT-VX SS Commodore ever

yeah but you're still pulling on the wheel bearing

all that hardware is built to withstand the effects of gravity, not the effects of 3000 lbs of car pulling on the assembly

every car is just a car

no matter how you look at it

>stance implies a gratuitous amount of negative camber

no it doesnt maybe if youre a normalfag not into cars

Fuck Veeky Forums and fuck you. Only my opinion counts. And I think you should stop giving me (you)'s and kill yourself tonight. Stream so I can watch

didnt cash for clunkers fuck up the used market over there?

Oh well at least the yanks can drive up the price of the R32 GTR.

i swear if i see one ls swapped im gonna drive over there and slap them

sounds like youre trying to impress /b/ now

thats even worse

No one cares about "ruined" ca18 silvias or rb20de skylines
And none of them are worth 50k
And replacing shocks and Springs is soooo hard

Stop posting falcunt

He's not wrong, and you're a huge faggot.

>implying rare factory tuned cars like TRD and Nismo's are 'just cars' when they fetch 100k+ at auctions
Yeah nah your logic a shit
Oh so you think their prices wont go through the roof?

Fuck off boomer.

Go fap over your rusting XB sitting in the yard

a sandwich is just stuff between bread

every sandwich is just a sandwich

cash for clunkers put a huge dent in it. they removed a lot of the inventory, but at least a lot of it was crap and it was recycled

Yea bevause so many people are slamming v spec gtrs onto the bump stops

Stop posting falcunt you cause more damage to cars than any stance fag possibly could

oh shit user your getting that validation you seek!

they are just cars

they are just riced out cars that retards will pay way too much money for

hey guyz i ruined my car

yah you can't go over a speedbump now

forget about hitting a curb, thatll total my car

why will noone buy my car

>>No one cares about "ruined" ca18 silvias
Shit taste do everyone a favor and kill your self

>every sandwich is just a sandwich

no shit

goddamn they look awful stock

honestly every S chassis is shit unless its modified

>bevause
Your fucking retarded mate
i am not defending stance you fucking moron
I dunno i saw some nice cars getting crushed

Yea, literally no one cares about na silvias and the more off the road the better
In fact kill all silvias

Fuck off stupid americunt

>picks on v instead of shit but can't differentiate between your and you're
Typical falcunt

Now go and put a bone stock gtst through a fence while driving through an intersection because you don't know how to drive a manual, fatfuck

I think you're the one that needs to kill yourself, friendo.

>honestly every S chassis is shit unless its modified
Your talking out of your ASS
>getting this mad defending your JDM Tyte shit
fuck off moog

It does affect my life when I'm stuck behind one of these fucking losers who needs to go 5mph over every bump on the road.

no really

why the fuck would you ever get an S chassis then keep it stock

theyre awful

its like getting a Foxbody and keeping it stock

the fuck for unless you plan on reselling it and then you arent exactly an enthusiast if you just get cars as investments

Literally every Silvia is trash
Floppy shit chassis, parts bin suspension, cheese brakes...
They only make a good cheap car to put into a ditch if you can't handle a v8 ute

>CA18
>NA Silvias

tell that to the fucktards defending "JDM" and Stance.

Ironically Japs did drifting and Stance as a joke yet everyone else took it seriously.

Lol fuck sake auto culture is retarded sometimes.
>Getting this mad over Silvas
Whos the real Veeky Forumstist here?

Ca18de

>literally getting mad because people treat disposable shit cars like disposable shit cars
>get even more mad when people point out that they are shit disposable cars that are worthless
Roflmao falcunt stay mad

they did drifting as such a joke they made leagues for it

they did stancing as a joke thats been going on for 40 years

idk why are you getting mad over people calling them out for how shit they are

>>literally getting mad because people treat disposable shit cars like disposable shit cars
How the fuck is a car disposable when they go for 25-50k now which i why i was saying your logic is SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>idk why are you getting mad over people calling them out for how shit they are
No i got mad because dumbshits in this thread think pro touring/touge/tuner/autocross musclecars 'look bad'

Yeah nah their taste is shit if they cant appreciate all cars

Narrow minded fucks

Show me a silvias for anywhere near that price

Holy fuck you are one stupid mother fucker falcunt

Just stop posting and FUCK OFF

1) Because I have to look at these poor, ruined cars.

2) Because it reminds me that niggers and other low-lifes are present in my society.

Greetings from /pol/.

BAM, post

i didnt say silvias are that price i said poopras and r30's

Fuck sake your reading comprehension is SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>How the fuck is a car disposable when they go for 25-50k

the fuck even built up turbo cars go for half that

>No i got mad because dumbshits in this thread think pro touring/touge/tuner/autocross musclecars 'look bad'

pro touring looks like shit unless youre a nigger

You said r32s r33s and s13s and supra
No r30...

Seriously falcunt fuck off no one even stances r34s or mk4 supra or dr30s (some Japs do tho)

Oh yeah cunt SO CHEAP WOW LOOK AT HOW CHEAP THEY ARE

carsales.com.au/car/nissan/skyline/gt-r-v-spec-ii-badge/?silo=stock&WT.z_srchsrcx=makemodel&sortby=TopDeal

i wasnt talking about the basic bitch GTST or GTR

No one stances v specs AT ALL
Kill yourself falcunt you are the most brain dead mother fucker on this board

FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE FUCKING STUPID CUNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING FACE

>stock unraped r32-34's and poopras, s13's
>has to cherry pick V-Specs
>doesnt talk about the Poopras or S13s

come on son

post vid of sound

Go crash into a mcdonalds drive through you fat jobless virgin fuck

what is it about stance that brings out the literal braindead raging retrads

I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW FUCKING WRONG YOU ARE

carsales.com.au/car/toyota/supra/?sortby=Price&offset=0&setype=sort&silo=stock&vertical=car&WT.z_srchsrcx=makemodel&

>retrads
FOUND ONE

Still not seeing any stanced cars there or stock ones going for 50k

Want to post those 50k s13s now?????

Roflmao you are one stupid cunt
Kill yourself worthless piece of shit and never post again

Get a job lose some weight move out of your mums house and fuck a bitch while you're at it

Sorry what where you saying?

carsales.com.au/car/nissan/silvia/?sortby=Price&offset=0&setype=sort&area=Stock&vertical=car&WT.z_srchsrcx=makemodel&

Stay btfo you human cuck sandwedge

since when were S15s S13s

none of those are even 50k

move the goalposts a little further

>Want to post those 50k s13s now?????

thats what he said

your responded with 30k S15s...

well i wasnt far off considering i pulled those numbers out of my ass

you have to be in the ballpark for people to start moving goalposts user
>damage control
wow

come on i got 2/3 right

better odds than most things in my life

I don't hate them, it's opportunity. Multiple times high-schoolers in riced out hondas/nissans that are hella flush wanted to race my shitbox 90's Camaro SS. Would tell them to meet up at a certain area of town known for random dips and potholes and race them there. My engine is on its last leg so I wouldn't win anyway but when we go, I memorized what streets have the biggest dips/random speed bumps.

Mfw each one busts their oil-pan wide open or completely destroys their undercarriage/body kit. All I gotta do is take off while they start panicking behind.

haahhaa

cause they turn performance cars into garage queens

although sometimes it looks cool, cant lie. but usually thats when the car already looks cool, like an m3

>Because I feel a false sense of superiority by attacking and attempting to belittle those who are in a better position than me and are able to spend disposable income on things that they want to

This guy surely has never judged anyone for making a bad purchase or bad decision before, am I right?

Stancefags are a danger to themselves and others, and give all car enthusiasts bad names.

>if it doesn't affect your life
This is an argument stancefags use to justify it, taking the phrase from a common argument for gay marriage. Gay marriage doesn't affect anyone but the people getting married.

Stancing however, does. Your reduced and almost nonexistent contact patch makes the car dangerous on the road. It won't handle properly in emergency maneuvers or even when just changing lanes or going over a bump. And the fad of stretching tires to get wider wheels on is even more dangerous since you're driving on the sidewall, which isn't designed to deal with that kind of stress.

It completely ruins the cars ability to be a car by making it dangerous to drive.
>But how does that affect you?
Because I have to share the roads with you're retarded ass and when you inevitably spin out after hitting a bump on the highway while changing lanes, or bust your oil pan driving over a road reflector, who the fuck is it going to affect? The drivers in your immediate vicinity. Enjoy being the cause of a 5 car pile up or the reason you car gets rekt by a train after getting stuck on train tracks.

BTW, these were not exaggerations, but are things that have been documented happening to stanced cars on the road.

>>/lgbt/
>>/out/

man i was just driving earlier today in the snow and I saw a stanced car in the oncoming traffic.

i was prepared for that thing to just skid into me, thank god the road didn't have any bends at that point

if i stance my new 98 e36 what does that make me

a faggot

depends on how you do it

slammed

A MASSIVE FAGGOT

what about a tasteful, practical stance

>stance
i see what you did there

what did i mean by this

what did we mean by that?

huh

what do you mean by that

what did x mean by x?

depends on the stance you need good fitment

sorry for late reply I got into some bourbon

I'll explain it so stancefags can understand.

my hobby is cars.
stancefags ruin cars for attention
as a result my hobby is ruined by stancefags looking for attention.

This is reality.

Also they're fucking loud even though their cars aren't fast. Like, if you want another 5hp out of a full system and tune, start with a car that already has more than 250? It's not that fucking hard you weeaboo fucks. It's like scooters with harley fartcans.

If you're going to wake me up you better be driving something that can't be smoked by a stock V6 mustang ON A TRACK.

This is what stancefags fantasize about because they're perfect and can do no wrong.

For the same reason I hate white girls who ride nigger dick. Something of value has been reduced to something irredeemable.