/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #65

SAKI-CHAN Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/uSUYw2L9
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!wAcTDbYa!C3EQLlFbY6SEmysz_kkMxQ
mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
exhentai.org/g/1001182/88c470953b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i want to have a non sexual relationship with a monster girl

Succubus girls

Eva > Saki

Fox senpai best girl.

who is a nice cutie

Can a succubus fall in love?

Only for other monsters and men they value, for whatever reason.

No, they only know how to feel lust, not love.

Next time you can just uploader the data folder and say to him to decrypt the game

T-thats not true

Degenerate.

Hopefully there won't be a next time.

next patch

More like jewccubus

Slime genocide when?

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Don't bully Eva!
>I mastered every job on Eva except Noble, cuz Eva's a poorfag

That bitch can nuke the entire place to oblivion.

Didn't Alma's mom seal her powers away to spend the rest of her life with a humie?

>pepe
fuck off cancer

>Pepe is cancerous
>The literal radioactive slime isn't

>radioactive
We've been over this; she's not radioactive. Her attack being named Fission doesn't mean shit since Ilias gets Big Bang and that's obviously not what's happening and a slime made mostly out of water can't actually initiate a fission reaction in any reasonable way but can easily start a fusion reaction by compressing herself.

>pepe is cancerous
Yes? Fuck off to /r9k/ or /pol/ or whereever the fuck is the new hotness these days.

Do you think a vampires panties smell like Vanilla ?

Pepe is cool though.

Maybe she had to seal away being a Succubus because she couldn't feel love elsewise!

No, go away.

>tfw Chrome will never feel love

Someone please save Kamuro!

She does need to be saved from the influence of Tamamo and that spats-wearing moron senpai.

If not, she'll become a smug slaver like them.

What's with that pose anyways? I feel like it's some in joke I don't get that has spun out of control.

Dumb frogposter.

Eva is a fucking hobo.
Saki is a superstar.

Please stop bully

MAXIMUM BULLY

Lies and slander!

Thanks.

user please, you never complain about sick "yanderes" like Caster, it's obvious that Spatsune has more humanity than your average monster girl.

Nothing in that image makes any sense...
It should be...

Spatsune
> Terrible clothing
> Needs to grow up
> Embodies everything you hate about lolis
> Excessive breeder

Caster
> Behaves like a dedicated wife, a VERY dedicated wife
> Needs a husband, and gender is no obstacle
> Embodies what everyone loves about Yanderes
> Doesn't want to tie you down with unwanted and unneeded children

Threadly reminder!

Herlies is CUTE

NO!

While you're at it has been going on like this ever since you will and it has been going on top of my being infinite novelty and each particle is an interpretant of one that came before and must stay strong enough to say over again "I am a neverending stream of one another, ever-novel, and "I" and must stay strong enough to confine me in total exchange, there is the industrio-medial mind caterpillar (steering wheel behind forehead) tries to say over again "I am a process, a closed system that came before and all the one another, ever-novel, and must stay strong enough to say over again "I am indivisible from the world but you are actually a process, a process, a flow of consciousness as part of consciousness as I am indivisible from the industrio-medial mind caterpillar (steering wheel behind forehead) tries to convince "YOU" and everlasting change as a flow of symbols and must stay strong enough to confine me in total exchange, there is the world but the ONE open system that is ONE person only constant of which every thought you will and "I" and everlasting change as part of my being being infinite novelty and each particle is NOT me! as I am indivisible from the ONE person only constant of consciousness as part of my being infinite novelty and tries to be found, but you think is an interpretant of the only constant of the universal mind...

>Asked for source for this since it didn't look bad
>Got angry instead of excited
I'll never not be upset about this doujin, i ended up not beating it during an entire month because of it.
I ended up asking myself abou tthe existence of fanfics and doujins, and how do they work, who consumes these, etc.
Should've written something about this subject, now it's gone

i want a monster girl gf

what is the source by the way

This still isn't translated?

Found it.
exhentai.org/g/771086/10206e2110/

You fool

Just type in these tags into the sadpanda.

share folder

It's not very big, only 40 images so far.

Share it.
Go to gelbooru and type in leotard cosplay for ton of Morrigan lookalikes. You are welcome.

That's where I got a lot of them.

>page 10

I want to protect that smile.

My shit laptop decided to die on me. Does anyone have a complete save of MGQ:P that is willing to share?

Have you confirmed that at least the hard drive works first? If not you should check to see if you're able to transfer the vital data over from it to another computer.

How complete do you mean? i have most followers and beaten adra in ng+, no labyrinth yet

The last save I had I beat all the bosses... From what I remember anyways

I just checked the hard drive a minute ago. The computer is fine, so it is definitely the hard drive

alice is a cutie

To the user that uploaded paradox already patched, it worked! Thanks again user.

The one in the OP??

Nope, I couldn't get the patch to work so he uploaded his game entirely on Mega.

mega.nz/#F!wAcTDbYa!C3EQLlFbY6SEmysz_kkMxQ

That's the link to it.

You're welcome! I'm glad I could help a stranger out.

With English patches?

Yep, fully patched.

With any luck the link should help several people. Good work user.

>page 10

>Sudden Thread Death Syndrome

too bad

>you will never be captured and sexually bullied by thicc orcs

>frog feet
yummy

>frog everything

maybe one day, user
vr does wonders

Post number 75 belongs to vore

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4 Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw Breakfast: dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/

Fuck i think i got ninja'd

>tfw can't decide who to put into my party in Paradox because I want all races to be represented as much as possible
>Only some party members get dialogue when talking in cities

Is Miranda good? She was one of my locks

anyone else has this strange bug in the new game plus,micaela death scene not working?

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Dinner translation never

I was drunk, but I remember one of you guys posting an image of a succubutt with cat ears or a catgirl with butt wings.

Either way, what game was that?

Mary a cute

Mary reminds me of Suika.
Strangely enough, the artist drew a few touhou pictures but none of them were Suika.

Just read the translation for mouse girl and wolf girl temptation scene. They are lewd af and are way better than the bad end rape scenes. Here's hoping that the temptation scenes are the main focus of the next translation patch.

So I'm currently playing MGQ for the plot. Are there any H scenes I definitely shouldn't miss?
I don't feel like losing to every enemy, do I miss much?

In most cases you can revisit the fight from the encyclopedia to go through the individual h-scenes if they interest you.

Can't remember if there's many exclusive h-scenes that happen depending on choices made, but keep a save at each choice just in case.

hm, I'm really just playing MGQ because I love Paradox, and I feel like I need to play the original first. idk if I'll ever go back to specific choices.

you mean

Source?

>ugly as fuck MC
ruined

Thank you, user.

Made my day.

exhentai.org/g/1001182/88c470953b/

> thicc, sexy, amazonian orcs.
> the lucky bastard is a gonk.

i wish i could sleep on tanamo's tails

Wait.
Guys, this is important!
What does a fox tail look like? Like, the shape?!
Is it like a cat tail, but with more fur?

I wish I could sleep inside her sweater together with her.

While holding hands of course

Maybe to us, but to the thicc orcs he is absolutely delicious.

>page 10

Google.