If jesus didn't rise from the dead, then how come they never found his body?

If jesus didn't rise from the dead, then how come they never found his body?

checkmate atheists

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

always wondered, what if his body was stolen by the equivalent of a medical scientist of his day?

because he never existed

prove it

it was destroyed in a bunker, they found a fragment of his skull, it was 99% pure thc

Most historians agree that he most likely did exist

+++Historians+++

surely some skeptic would have at least went and confirmed he was dead after a bunch of people started freaking out about him being risen

sinfags just want to go to hell with all the other sodomites so bad they ignore simple shit like this

we have his burial cloth

wut

I think there's good evidence for his existence.

Cos Jebus does not real

Checkmate christfag

>good evidence
Kek

Gimme 1

Shitposting doesn't change facts, mate.

>A plurality of New Testament scholars, applying the standard criteria of historical investigation, find that the historicity of Jesus is more probable than not,[1][2][3][4][nb 1][nb 2][nb 3][nb 4] although they differ about the beliefs and teachings of Jesus as well as the accuracy of the details of his life that have been described in the gospels.[nb 5][10][nb 6][12]:168–173 While scholars have criticized Jesus scholarship for religious bias and lack of methodological soundness,[nb 7] with very few exceptions, such critics generally do support the historicity of Jesus, and reject the Christ myth theory that Jesus never existed.[14][nb 8][16][17][18]

To be honest, they never found Hitler's body too.

>However, certain scholars, particularly in Europe, have recently made the case that while there are a number of plausible "Jesi" that could have existed, there can be no certainty as to which Jesus was the historical Jesus, and that there should also be more scholarly research and debate on this topic.[19][20]

That doesn't fundamentally change anything, all it says is that some scholars want to do more research. They don't deny Jesus exists like Christ mythers.

Pretty much universally accepted by scholars that Jesus existed

Yet, not a single primary source exist.

Nothing fishy here. And we're fealing no pressure at all from 2 billion believers and 2000 years of Christian domination

>when experts agree with me, that makes their findings facts
>when experts disagree with me, that really doesn't mean anything and all it says is that they need to do more research
>christcuck logic

What if Christ was actually a religious group formed by the disciples, that shortly disbanded after losing someone to cruxifiction, then reunited, then disbanded again to spread their religion to all places

Because Christ's followers ate his body to gain his strength. It was a cannibalistic cult.

Later on the hippies over in the Catholic Church made everyone eat a wafer instead. But they still call it the body of Christ.

>Religious scholars

checked
That's all the proof I need.

They did find it,but because they weren't looking for it, they mistook it for someone else's body and just buried it.

You do realize that merely putting numbers in brackets does not constitute a reference?

fuck off satan lmao

A medical student who overcame a ridiculously large group of guards whose penalty for failure was death, moved a ridiculously large stone set in a groove and cemented in place to be there forever, made off with the body, and was never found.

kek

The fact that the Jews had to invent a cover story for why the grave was empty upon inspection is evidence that the sealed shut and guarded grave was empty.

So the Jews, and the Romans, who both wanted to eradicate Jesus and His movement, put the wrong body into the grave.

Stunning logic.

>Most historians agree that he most likely did exist
[citation needed] its actually the opposite.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
ccording to New Testament scholar James Dunn, nearly all modern scholars consider the baptism of Jesus and his crucifixion to be historically certain.
Jesus Remembered by James D. G. Dunn 2003

Never existed. Thats why. And even if he did bodies back then were creamated as far as I know

Cremation is explicitly against Jewish teaching, retard

Yes, but who killed him?Romans. What did the Romans do to bodies? Cremation

If the bible is accurate in saying a Jew took his body, maybe he took it from his tomb at Passover and put it in another place due to Jewish tradition.

That would be a bad move, cremating his body could cause a riot.

A Jew did take the body at Pilate's agreement, and buried Jesus in his own tomb. His name was Joseph of Aramithea. Just to make sure nobody did as you advocate, the Jews put armed guards around the tomb and sealed the cave tomb with a 2 ton stone. Cemented in place. That fit in a downward sloping groove.

Tacitus, Suetonius, and Pliny the Younger and Josephus (Joseph ben Matthias)

What does the +++thing+++ mean? Is it like the (((echoes))) thing that pretentious neo nazis do?

Oh nevermind it's a meme I just figured it out.

sympathy for the trips

>And even if he did bodies back then were creamated as far as I know

Bodies of people who were crucified were either left hanging as a warning or taken off or thrown into a ditch.

taken off and thrown into a ditch*

all praise the second coming of our Lord and Savior Jimmy Hoffa who rose from the dead (they never found his body!)