Picrelated has to repair one of common problems of your car, how mad he gets?

picrelated has to repair one of common problems of your car, how mad he gets?

He tosses me off his property the moment he sees me shitbox.

He cuts my brake lines and sends me on my merry way.

Its a Toyota - he'd love it

I wouldn't let this goblin ruin my car.

What are these 'common problems' you speak of?

i drive a mercedes, theres never anything to fix.

Pretty mad because he knows shit about bodywork.

2001 CL500, so it'll probably be something on the suspension. There'd be a load of high-pitched squeaky ranting about thousand-dollar shock absorbers and so on.

depends on the car, overheating and oil spill for corvette, for example.

He buys a replacement frame and manages to break every single rusted bolt trying to get the old parts off.

He'd ask WTF do you need an AWD car for if you live in Ohio. Then he'd toss the buzzy heat shields in the trash.

>toyota corolla

i get a free oil change

Hed be more confused than mad.

Not if Scotty has anything to say about it.

No idea how he would react, I never watched this meme

who is this guy? is he some kind of meme?

>Subaru gl
I don't know how mad he could get over continuously replacing cvs and cooling hoses.

im just watching the "why not to buy a mercedes"

damn wtf man

I couldn't imagine him having any knowledge of working on Alfa Romeo's from this century to be honest.
He'd probably set it on fire in a fit of autistic rage.

i just watched the not to buy a mercedes shit and read the comments.

some retard in the comments knows a guy who bought a 60s mercedes and put a chevy engine in it
>"probably the best running mercedes on the planet haha"

triggered at fuck

my w124 diesel is a money pit. I didn't win the lottery.

what
how??

i also have a W124 Diesel

literally nothing is wrong with either my cars
n o t h i n g
we'd probably fire up the grill or something

>04 Jetta

Everything

>trusting scotty 'electrics are literally impossible to learn just figure out what part to replace' kilmer

[IGNITION COILS INTENSIFY]

whether it's the tranny or some random fucking vacuum line, there's always an issue.

Not mad at all, Ford 4.6's are easy to fix. We'd probably get along too since nothing he's ever said about mercedes and bmw has been inaccurate, only to trigger the autists on Veeky Forums that claim their euro shitbox is reliable.

>tranny
its an auto? well dude theres your mistake senpai

>Diesel

> hurrdurr muh forty years experience
> can't fix a car that a 20something year old stancefag can work on with ease

I've never agreed with you before today, but today I agree with you
kilmer has the exact wrong way of going about fixing shit, you want to understand a system and why it functions so that when it goes wrong you can understand what caused it and help prevent it in the future instead of WELL THIS FAILED THAT'S THAT

I mean there's a reason why the guy doesn't have at least a pad lift in his garage/driveway if he works on cars... must be an idiot.

German cars are like clockwork
Japanese cars are boring as fuck so who cares how reliable it may be
American cars are made to the standard of a paper plate

He dies of old age trying to fix everything.

It's a Taurus.

>Watch the same video
>Suddenly wants to buy a mercedes
Help me

Well apparently Scotty IS a millionare, according to him

At least Japanese cars are simple to work on

Fuck VW and to hell with every last one of Mercedes Benz' engineers, there's no fucking reason a skid plate needs three different random bolt types and whoever invented wheel bolts needs to fucking die

Keep us posted when you get an intermittent can communication problem and how quick you diag it. Don't worry it will come soon enough.

Even good Mercedes dealership techs spend hows chasing the wrong issues with the support of factory training, scan tool, FSM, and bulletins all the time. The newest cars have gone beyond what some backyard guy or internet warrior is going to pick up on. A 10 year old car is one thing, let's say it has 10 modules, one goes bad or has a parasitic draw it's not too bad to track it down. A new S class or A7 has 90+ modules and any one can take down a network of 12 modules. How are you going to track that kind of stuff down without access to factory info and known good modules? The modules themselves can be $1500.

I 100% guarantee if you gave me a Mercedes made in the last 5 years I could pull one pin out of a connector and give it to anyone in any of these threads saying "they aren't that bad" and they would never find the problem themselves.

it's a honda - he'd love iot

he slits my throat sets my car ablaze and defile my family

You're such a fucking faggot holy shit
Stop posting on this board, nobody has ever liked you or valued your input.

>talk out your ass about something you don't understand
>get told why you are wrong
>please leave you're hurting my feelings!
You've never worked on a modern Mercedes in any meaningful capacity, the real question is why would anyone value your input, and why even post?

although mr bumbreaker is a pretty big faggot, he's right about mercedes on this topic, though.

>trans replacement or rebuild
he'd probably make a video about how shitty CVTs are. desu I agree.