He has never driven a Renault Laguna powered by Volvo

>he has never driven a Renault Laguna powered by Volvo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WEBGxujrZfc
youtube.com/watch?v=O5_ddJFo-pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1FzoeuCVb3w
youtube.com/watch?v=IbXuqntaOSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

French girls getting the BSC is my fetish.

The big Somali cock?

pretty sure a shittons of people did

BTFO, Sven on suicide watch

t. assmad frog
Face it, the best cars made by Renault in the 90s and early 00s carried the Swedish seed in them, just like your daughter will eventually do

It doesn't matter, did YOU? If you didn't, you're the one the girls are laughing at in the OP

>amerifrench """banter"""
>american """"""luxury cars""""""
Even our tractor units are more luxurious than your plastic shitty lardmobiles
Stay cucked amerifat

>inb4 that's a 2011
This is a 2009 R series

neat car, arguably the best non-premium D-segment of the nineties. Was truly ahead of its time. The 406 was really nice too but I think the design on the Laguna was better, design and materials-wise (for example the Laguna's screens are recessed so that you can read them even under direct sunlight).
Also that fastback design is awesome to load stuff. I've always wanted to try a V6 one but haven't had the opportunity yet, they're pretty rare around here. Haven't got the opportunity to try a Safrane either, they say the biturbo is nuts.

>getting this triggered
Seems like the banter was good banter indeed, and so good you can't handle it kek
stay assmad, swedish fangirl
hope you enjoy prepping the somali bull tonight

So you concede that American "luxury" is the laughing stock of the civilized world?

youtu.be/WEBGxujrZfc

Nice cherrypicking

>2009 Swedish prime mover
>2011 American """""luxury""""" car
>the Swedish prime mover blows your "luxury" car out of the water
>you bring up a 2016 Cadillac as if the Volvo S90 doesn't blow it out of the water
Fucking kek

Also nice render

Why does the Swedish one look like a school bus

It's a Scania truck lol
Still more luxurious than the Lincoln flagship

>that coffee maker

>18 posts
>only 3 are about the Renault mentioned in the OP
>the rest is autistic bickering about Sweden vs USA
never change, Veeky Forums

>captcha: 6400 FFRENCH

Well if that's the case then I actually like that, would drive

That wood trim is fucking horrific.

>gm fangirls think this is luxurious
nice fake wood, kek

FTFY

>cadillac
>fake wood

>gm
>not fake
stay btfo

Bait thread or not, I'm pretty sure it was just the Safrane that had Volvo engines.

>french car
>luxury

Wrong.

prove it
Protip: you can't. Cadillac uses proper wood.

when you are old and have arthritis you will understand luxury means comfort

and most cars are catered to those WITHOUT arthritis

>spoonfeed me mommy

There's comfort without luxury, see the new Chevy SS. Having comfort isn't an excuse for doing a shitty interior with crap quality and ugly design.

what? I never implied that. I was saying that even our (Swedish) semi truck cabs are more luxurious than your so-called luxury cars.

huh.

Volvo engine or not, I'm glad 95% of these shitboxes are off the roads already anway. There are probably still some poor souls driving them around in eastern europe.

>i don't have proof because I made BS up

>shitboxes
How do I know you've never been in one? They're almost luxury cars. They're better than many brand-new cars of today.

>spoonfeed me mommy
The wood in that caddy is as fake as the Z06 lap times. Stay btfo.

>still no proof
>irrelevant benchracing about cars we're not even discussing
figures

ROTFLMAO, can't make this shit up
stay btfo

They're french midsize shitboxes from the nineties with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

If you inherited grandma's cherished low-mileage example because she can't drive anymore due to her dementia, be glad you have a free car and drive it till it falls apart (sometime next week), but don't delude yourself into thinking fucking Renault Lagunas are good at anything.

They're moderately comfy until the suspension wears out. Which happens quickly. Other than that they're below mediocre in every measurable aspect.

>95% of these shitboxes are off the roads already anway
>Picasso and Xantia are disappearing as well
Most beautiful thing I'v e witnessed in my life, second only to the gradual disappearence of the Citroën AX and BX.

Xantias aren't that bad imho.

Easiest and cheapest way to drive around in a car with proper hydropneumatic suspension. And they were built just before PSA turned from below average to complete shit

I'm with you though
>1st gen Meganes gone
>Xsaras as well
>haven't seen a 90s Fiat in ages

Feels good

I didn't inherit shit lol, I wish I had a free Laguna. I don't even own one, but my brother in law does (I helped him find a nice one).
They have a comfy ride, are spacious, have automatic A/C, a good engine which makes nice power even if it's not a muscle car, they even speak to you (literally, see youtube.com/watch?v=O5_ddJFo-pQ ). And most of all, that gorgeous and smart design with God-tier ergonomics. They just don't make cars like they used to. I mean the Talisman is nice and all but it's a staple of progressive design, specially with that shitty screen in the middle. Seriously WTF is wrong with modern car designers?
>Xantias disappearing
>a good thing
top kek, I hope you like the shitty A segment cars they're being replaced with. BTW, no car has done the Moose test faster than the Xantia yet and it's been 17 years since it was tested. Not even the Porsche 997 GT3 RS could beat it.

>1st gen Meganes gone
>good
nice shit taste

The regular Xantia is decent enough, certainly a step up from the BX. The Xantia estate is cancer.
The Xsara and Xantia estates were both pretty meh, but they were all driven by asses who go 15km over the limit on the nationales and autoroutes (despite being in a fucking brick), and never reach 25km/h in the city somehow.
I'm glad they have all been stolen by poles and romanians. The Dacia that replaced them are too slow to be a danger of any kind.

>this amount of assmadness
top kek, why do you have to be bitter over people enjoying their cars? Might as well work as a traffic cop fining people for speeding. Honestly kys, you probably drive a prius or some shit. Disgusting dyke cow.

First thing you should know with Renault and Citroën is that all their race winning cars, especially in rallies, are nothing like their road counterparts.
Sure there were some beefed up Meganes and Xantias that did really well, just like there are some good Elysees right now, but the ones you saw on the road had nothing in common except the name and some body panels.
Then they commercialize about 200 equivalent to their racing versions, they are sold within a few months, and many a gulliable pleb fall for the next pseudo-performance version.

The Xantia in the moose test isn't beefed up. It won because the Activa II suspension and its chassis are an incredible feat of engineering. It's a beast when it comes to cornering.
youtube.com/watch?v=1FzoeuCVb3w
>comparing the Xantia and Mégane to the C-Elyseé
I hope this is b8, it's apples to oranges. The Elyseé is a economy sedan with suspension issues and a 3 cyl engine, the Xantia was pretty high end (D segment) and the Mégane was a C segment. A fairer comparison would be the modern C5 and the modern Mégane.

this entire first paragraph just makes me sad.
>meaningless buzzwords
>... b-but it talks!

Good luck with a Laguna I guess?

>know 3 people that bought lagunas because they are so cheap as used cars (no shagged bangers, they all came in decent conition with service history)
>2 fell apart so quickly that they were sold off within less than a year
>the third one went to the crusher after a transmission failure was followed by the turbo eating itself.
>The 2nd time within 3 months kek
>I think he drove the car for 6 weeks during the 5 months he owned it. The rest of the time it was in bits

And you actually went looking for one... godspeed I guees?

Also it should be obvious to anyone that racing cars aren't the same as production cars, I just posted that Mégane because it's gorgeous.

dangit, forgot to proofread properly

>I hope this is b8
No, just two examples of french manufacturers having good racing vehicles, and no equivalent for the public, which was the point I was highlighting. They have some racing pedigree but that really does not reflect that much on their overall production. Just like Peugeot have been absolutely horrid from the late 90s to the early 2010s despite some significant presence in endurance racing, etc. Our manufacturers do not have some AMG, M division or something like that to sell sportier version of their cars to reflect what they send on the tracks or to rallies, so saying the publicly available cars are good because of their racing performance isn't saying anything at all.

Here in my country it's really uncommon to see Lagunas having issues. Perhaps in your country all you drive are autotragic diesels, not my fault tbqh. Manual naturally aspirated Volvo modular engine master race.
>muh buzzwords
I was describing the amenities of the car and why I find it awesome, if those are "buzzwords" to you I suggest you read my post again. I've driven the thing on the highway, feels like a plane in long corners, passing semis is a breeze, in summary it's a pleasure to drive it.

>Our manufacturers do not have some AMG, M division or something like that to sell sportier version of their cars to reflect what they send on the tracks or to rallies, so saying the publicly available cars are good because of their racing performance isn't saying anything at all.
I never said that, seems like you made that conclusion from my Mégane Maxi pic. Which again, I posted because of aesthetics, no other reason. Mégane a cute. A CUTE.

>some AMG, M division or something like that to sell sportier version of their cars to reflect what they send on the tracks or to rallies
>implying AMGs and M cars are anything like the racing examples
kek, don't fool yourself

>seems like you made that conclusion from my Mégane Maxi pic
That will teach me tojump to conclusions.
that said, the mark1 Megane convertible and coupe always looked kind of neat.
>neighbour had a convertible red Megane
>drove it into the ditch on the side of his house's portal
>it's still there, unrepaired in his front yard
>mfw the damage really seems just superficial yet he hasn't done anyhting in over a year

Of course they're not, they have seats with massage mode and some shit like that.
But at least they are more powerful than the regular versions
>or are they?

They're more powerful but they don't come even close in terms of performance to the racing versions.
also
>what are the RS (Renault Sport, former Alpine) versions
>That will teach me tojump to conclusions.
I guess my post was a bit misleading tho, but as I said it's more about the aesthetic fascination that the Mégane in racing livery causes to me than anything else
>that said, the mark1 Megane convertible and coupe always looked kind of neat.
Agreed, I always loved them and picked them in International Rally Championship as a child. They were surely a lot more gracious than the Golf, Felicia and Subaru.
youtube.com/watch?v=IbXuqntaOSw

>neighbour had a convertible red Megane
>drove it into the ditch on the side of his house's portal
>it's still there, unrepaired in his front yard
>mfw the damage really seems just superficial yet he hasn't done anyhting in over a year
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I wish I had one

>still no proof

>the best cars made by Renault in the 90s and early 00s carried the Swedish seed in them
hahaha, no.

>muh PSA/Renault V6
>implying the i5 isn't superior in every regard but performance
alphonse pls

>alphonse pls
wtf idiot, I'm not alphonse

>shitposting about V6 and implying they're superior
>not alphonse
sure thing

stay btfo

cancer