I've been lurking Veeky Forums for a couple of months, 99% of the time on on /biz...

I've been lurking Veeky Forums for a couple of months, 99% of the time on on /biz. Who gives a fuck about anything beside money and career right.

I noticed some /pol references so I checked it out and it was disappointing. I'm really wondering that most of the people there and some other (/) have limited capacity mentally. Like totally out of balance in life. But I guess we need those kind of people to milk 'm dry (monetize).

Just wanted to share my first experiences about Veeky Forums and it's users.

I've been thinking about how to monetize /pol.

Obviously you have to play on their love of all traditional stuff and fear. Preppers websites, tools and goods work.

I imagine getting some turkish factory in germany to make you some average boots and marketing them as "Made in Germany military grade boots" will cause a buying frenzy from /pol

I browse /pol/ and your idea is beyond autistic. We could buy cheap surplus military boots or anything from an established brand. Literally who would buy your shitty prepper boots.

>I've been lurking Veeky Forums for a couple of months
dropped

>I imagine getting some turkish factory in germany to make you some average boots and marketing them as "Made in Germany military grade boots" will cause a buying frenzy from /pol

Why would anyone buy your boots when you can buy Military surplus boots or clothing?

There are established companies already providing these things, at a pricepoint you're unlikely to beat.

Fuck off newfag nobody likes you and nobody cares about your opinion.

>being this retarded
It would take less than 3 seconds for a /k/ommando to tell you to fuck off.

Oh boy, it's another virtue-signalling thread.

Yes OP you are such an interestingand unique fellow who is just chaotic and morally right enough but only in the accepted way,ls, other than that fuck morals hahaha!

>Who gives a fuck about anything beside money and career
I think you're missing the point.
It's not like people who come here don't care about anything else, this just isn't the board to discuss that shit.
It's like you went to Veeky Forums and said "No one here cares about anything but cars!"

TRIGGERED

True that, its hard to beat cheap crap.

Cheap in price, not in quality

pic related

>somebody else already sells x product, so there's no way I can compete
>oh well, better give up

This is literally why 90% of the real world and 99% of Veeky Forums will never make it. Please consider suicide.

>Market is already NICHE and flooded, literally at a pricepoint that either can't be beat, or you'll make so little profit it isn't worth it

>Hurr durr let's go in anyways

its the other way around. You are the reason most businesses fail.
You'd make more money selling deplorable shirts or something. Less risky too.

> I know. Lets make really shitty smart phones and market it to hipsters.
Thats you.

Are you a nazi now?

>ugh Chad is 6'3 and jacked, I shouldn't even bother talking to girls because they'll just fuck Chad anyway
This is you. This is what you sound like.

Why do you want a chick not fucking you?

>Who gives a fuck about anything beside money and career right
Slave mentality.

>I've been lurking Veeky Forums for a couple of months
Good for you. I am going to help a newfag out. Your post belongs to a sub called "r9k". It is a place specifically created to address those kind of concern.

Best regards,
Pete

More like
>only 3 girls at school like guys with only huge neck muscles
>There are already 15 guys with fuqhuge necks
>training my neck muscles is probably a shitty investment if I want pussy

At least you didn't make a food analogy

Motherfucking Pete bringing heat

The thing about /pol/ is that its pretty much a giant running joke that everyone is in on.

Once you understand that, you can start to understand the deep political and social commentary expressed there through its irony and parody.

/Pol/ is pretty much 4d chess to put it simply.

So you mean that they're actually all leftists pretending to be far right as a parody of right wing ideology?
Or that they're actually right wing, but the joke is about the retarded shit they do like praising Kek, meme magic, etc?

The latter moreso than the former.

but it's important to note that it isn't a "group" or "movement", it's just a board and thus has varying opinions and views.

Either way most important to recall is this being an anime imageboard, so much is to be expected as satire or tongue in cheek humor.

the joke is they don't have actual opinions, they just like to shock people and don't care what happens after that.

Yeah, I thought so.

I've been regularly lurking (and rarely posting) on it for more than a year now, and I often read that they're all pretending to be right wing, etc. but I'm 100% sure that if that's true, then it's a very small minority, and that most people there are actually far right.

Maybe a part of them, but definitely not the majority.

>Maybe a part of them, but definitely not the majority.
I'd say maybe 55-65% of them are like that. The rest are fucking around, including myself.

/pol/ is past the point of tongue in cheek humor. they've pretended to be idiots for so long that the current userbase of /pol/ are idiots that think they're in the right place

Actually /pol/ would be more centre right, they use extreme examples to make commentary. Their parodying far right extremism is the commenting on current politics and making people think critically of history and every post on the board.

Like i said, pol is thick with satire, humor amd parody. Once you learn how to navigate it you can see their commentary and its genius.

To an outsider pol would be a vile den of extremism, bur once you lurk you understand whats going on. Also anyone can post there so any opinion cam be represented.

Most of the people here are broke, and many lie.