14.8 L V12

>14.8 L V12
>34-speed automatic transmission

HOW? WHY?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/211.210.125.60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone's been having fun with wikipedia

... what did they teach you in school about source-critique?

The way Nissan does Infiniti model numbers, the engine displacement is right there in the model.
I30=3.0L engine
QX56=5.6L engine.

I just love how unapologetically bulbous and whale-like these things are. The Infiniti Leviathan, at a dealership near you.

Cheeky

>14.8 L V12
5.6L VK56VD V8
>34-speed automatic transmission
seven-speed sequential-shift automatic transmission

So it's wikipedia being shit as always.

Fuck, I had just wake up form a long ass nap and started reading articles about cars and this thing came up, the world felt strange for a while, like I woke up in a world were mid-size crossovers can have 15 liter engines.

Looks like they got the titan too

>All models came standard with a 48-valve, 14.8-liter engine, UD148DE, which generates 2,100 hp (1,566 kW) (2,000 hp or 1,491 kW on 1981–1983 models) and 1,961 lb·ft (2,659 N·m) of torque.

What kind of turboautist do you have to be to go and vandalize wiki pages of random cars, changing some numbers.

This is almost OP-level faggotry.

>almost OP-level
He probably changed the pages, then made a post about it here so we could all see what a giant faggot he was.

You can check edit history to see if that's correct

I've found the culprit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/211.210.125.60

almost

Qx80
8 liter?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/211.210.125.60

He got kias too

Why?

The only vehicle with Down's syndrome.

it was designed by giugiario himself

.8 L V12
-speed automatic transmission

Uh nigga that's a 5.7 V8 with a CVT, what the fuck are you smoking

>28-speed Manual

Can you skip from 2nd, to 14th, to 28th?

That's the platform number. 8th gen of the QX platform. The actual badges on the car say "QX56"

Not the same guy. also i have ur IP now lol

these are so good

This is by far the most cringiest autismo vandalism I've ever witnessed on Wikipedia.

Did Christmas break already start?

that's because all the non-summerfags end up trafficking the site less during the summer

>XD

Fuck off

Worst are the people that actually care

that post is so old

by this point this place is shit because every child who has internet has shitposted here

moot isnt even the fucking admin what the fuck did he know anyways, he lost over 6 million dollars on failed startups

Are you high?

They stopped using that naming method when they came out with the that generation. It's a shame really.

>tfw no V12 Titan
why live?

10/10, would drive

>Transmission: (Diesel)
Uses diesel instead of ATF?

I could see it having a 3.8 V6, the old Chrysler one would probably fit. With the oomf it gave the old Caravans I always wanted to see what it would do in a compact.

Fuck Materialscientist.

Lmao imagine working on of these things

>Oh I reached 2mph time to shift to 2nd, oh I reached 4 mph, time to shift to 3rd...oh I reached 60mph, time to shift to 20th gear