It's that time of the year in New York

>Post your "I fucking hate snow" pic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UR75R9RIBCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>white will always make the blacks work harder

lol

Only got a little last night but it is all gone already. Was in buffalo earlier and it was just squirting slush from the sky. I like the snow as it helps justify the truck.

Lucky user, lucky....

>doesn't like the snow

Wtf is wrong with you?

Cutie.

Why are all the 240's 3k where I live????

Nigger detected.

can i post my "i fucking hate new york" pic?

going to be in NY with miat for new years, hoping for snow for dorifto

Let it snow
Let it snow
Let it snow

SENPAI!

My dad lets me practice driving for my test but he stopped since the snow fell. Doesn't want me driving his truck in snow.

This year is the first time I've ever garaged my car before the snow. I've rarely pulled an already snow covered car in for a big trip the next day, but never dailied or of the garage.

If I've had garages, but they're always full of projects, tools, even junk.

But this year, this year I cleaned everything out, put the saws away, put my motorcycle in the enclosed trailer and had the car in before the first snow.

Lads, it's fucking glorious. No need to warm up, can go out without heavy coat, no scraping, one of the clean cars driving without feet of snow blowing off...My God is no wonder normies do it this way.

But I love snow. It make for good photographs and I make so much money because of it.

We have a 3-bay, and I refuse to let anything but vehicles park in them.

One of our neighbors has a 2 bay that's full of crap because they don't have a basement. It's funny to watch them scrape windows on bitter cold mornings. Dumbasses.

>tfw love photography but only have a film camera
I wish I could make money off of taking pictures

g35

Yep. V6 twin-turbo.

I fucking love snow. The rest of my state, however...

Good snow tires, most of your problems are gone.
>snow makes it easier to do sick donuts in parking lots.
>cozy to watch the snow fall
>feel like badass walking across campus in snow gear during heavy snowfall.
>roads tend to be emptier because people are scared
Fuck those bitch ass cry babies, snow is awesome.

Own Wrx
Don't vape
"Maybe I should get snow tires this year...NAH"
Do just fine with all seasons.

Hello John, nice to see you on here.

snowpocalypse was great
I rode my bicycle around downtown atlanta in the fresh snow before any cars got there and turned the bottom layer to slush and ice

fuck all of the sand that was then put on the roads immediately afterward that lined the streets for a while

>own 90s Honda
>it's completely stock in every way
>fwd "sports" coupe
>do fine in all seasons every winter because I'm not a shit driver

>mfw my name is John but I'm

>mfw on mobile so no face

I've always had AWD cars while I grew up in NY. I recently ditched it and got a 2014 honda civic.

I have new tires as of 6 months ago and I just tried to cross a street when there was a light dusting of snow and traction control immediately kicked in and so did ABS. Seriously should have considered how heavy my previous AWD SUV's were vs how light my FF sedan is

Get snow tires. AWD is a meme.

pussies, I live in Michigan

Name is not John but, thanks for playing!

Don't feel like blowing a few hundred dollars not including getting said tires demounted then mounted again

hey mike

If you live in the north it's pretty much standard to have a spare set of wheels for your snow tires. Get some steelies.

im buying a land rover on saturday. Get at me snow

I'm very sorry, but if you can afford to drop 10-20k on a Japanese """""" luxury""""” brand with the same V6 as 15 years ago then you can sure as hell drop 2-5k on a winter beater

Not to shit all over Nissan, but their cars just aren't made for snow and ice. I loved my Nissan but it always had strange problems during the winter months.

This shit is b8 but I always respond anyway fuck me right

I love it

Want drive a bronco it's shit to keep a bronco in germoney....

Now I'm. About 2 coop a tuned Polo 6n2 like the fuck that I am

>driving snow shovel in cauz it's low as fuck

Why tho?

And what the fuck is that language?

>rwd
>all seasons

I love it. I drove home sideways after this was taken.

I want snow back

Haven't gotten much snow yet. Yay Kansas City

>tfw live near denver
>tfw the snow keeps melting the day after
But
>mfw it's supposed to snow tomorrow, friday, AND saturday

Ich kenn das Fühl, Brudi. Especially since I only drive urban roads to work. Any more of this mildness and I won't even need seasonal tires anymore.

>Driving a Lamborghini in the snow

b-but it has AWD! that means it's just like a Jeep!

youtu.be/UR75R9RIBCo

>Guh-Lardo

Perfectly fine as long as snow isn't deep

Do they even make winter tires or even all seasons for those things?

If you pay

Ayyy

You could even get Hakka 8's if you went up to 235/40/19 on the front and 295/35/19 on the rear

>traitors flag

why?

>sand

oh my fuck

the worst part is when spring hits and the sand is still there, and continuously working its way to the center of the road somehow. that shit lasts until midsummer.

>start riding bike because who needs safety when you can have fun
>can't actually have fun because portions of the road are basically dirt
>if i wanted to slide all over the place and risk falling for no good reason i'd go to an MX track