Sandpeople

>sandpeople
>britbongistan

not even once familia

What I like about this is that it's most likely that their parents just asked them what happened and quickly asked him if he wanted them to buy a new one.

And here you are, criticizing.

I say let these sandniggers and chinks buy as many luxury cars as they want. The more money from the oil drain and chink production drain they flush back to the west, the better.

People seem to forget that you need rich and dumb or too busy getting richer type people to fund an economy.

Who else will hire people?

>mfw the ""racist"" police stop them for no insurance and threaten to seize their cars.

why don't we just steal their oil and put the sheikhs in work camps?

no one is complaining that these shitskins actually do provide to a functioning economy with their money.

we are complaining that those dumb middle eastern pieces of trash constantly ruin things for other people. see:
>various supercars
>other cultures
>the twin towers
>gay nightclubs

Consider this: Every time someone totals their Lamborghini, your Lamborghini goes up in value or depreciates slower.

www.standard.co.uk/news/london/supercar-drivers-we-come-to-london-to-spend-money-but-were-being-treated-like-criminals-a3292481.html%3Famp?client=safari

that doesn't really matter because the more sandniggers that own super/hypercars the less valuable they are.

it's the same principle with the avid nigger population of chrysler 300 & donk owners, & the spic owners of old bouncing american cars.

why would i care about owning a lamborghini if the majority of the owners are rich dune niggers, i'd just rather buy a porsche.

edgy. honestly with attitude/language like that youll never own anything over $30k.

>already own a car >$30k
>the owners of every car i've ever owned were never stereotyped as camel fuckers

it's ok mohammed, once you realize that you & your religion of """"peace"""" are inferior, all will be right with the world

What car is it? I am sure somewhere in the world there is a stereotype of your car and it is a shitty one.

I was walking through london recently and there was a Porsche GT3 RS sitting outside of a tea lounge with Aladdin styling and even with Dubai plates it still looked like a GT3 RS to me.

I am sure that the people and workmen at porsche factories would prefer that someone buys the car rather than no one buy it.

To get obsessed over a cars image is retarded. So what if the Lambos are the new oil baron car? Don't buy it. Who fucking cares about Lamborghini? They can go under tomorrow or they can spin 360 and start creating luxo barges aimed at white people instead and the world will still be the same.

15 Mustang GT

There are indeed shitty stereotypes about my car, but I'd much rather have the
>LOLCANTTURN
>LOLCANTDRIVE
>CARSANDCOFFEE
stereotypes rather than people assuming I'm some dirty bomb monkey.

Of course people at porsche would rather have some rich pieces of trash buy it, the money still goes to porsche, rather than money going nowhere. Still, a car is more valuable when some filthy minorities aren't the main owners of it.

>Still, a car is more valuable when some filthy minorities aren't the main owners of it.

You do realize that in the middle east being a middle eastern is being a part of the majority, right?

Then on top of that the bomb monkeys generally drive bomb trucks, hiluxes and motorbikes.

Anyone in London driving a supercar is going to be an Arab. Hell of the two Mustangs I saw in London two of them were being driven by arabs. So as far as I am aware Arabs drive Mustangs.

>The Standard saw one resident of an upmarket mansion block a residential street behind Harrods lean out of his first floor window shouting “w****r” at one luxury car driving past last night as he revved his engine.
What did he mean by this?

We tried this in Iraq, we're trying again in Syria, and look what happened.

WALTER

WAITER

He was actually being nice and calling him a winner for being able to afford a luxury car.
Typical media racism.

>mustang gt

ah of course

>You will never drive your [limited edition exotic] at 100mph down Regent street, drift around Piccadilly circus and race your cousin Mahmoud from Marble Arch to Belgravia

of course you won't because you'd be lucky to get over 10mph around picadilly circus

Mustang GTs are not valuable you uppity faggot

>the bat

...people ruine everything

I circlejerk about not liking boomer/millenial marketed cars but irl I think some are decent.