/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Prev >[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate, Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.
>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 31/12
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
-30 Quartz for clearing Babylonia before 12/22
-1/2 AP Main Quest
-From 12/7 to 12/21 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient.eu/Nero/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gawain!

Cutest and purest Saber

Post Nero!

I want the Cuckzacoatlfags to go fuck off with the Sanzoucucks

...Why?

When will she get a NP interlude?

Xth for Lewdest servant

I love Taiga.

I saved 360 quartz for Enkidu, rolled, and failed. I just want to hold hands with the cute mud.

Got 10 more quartz today and should be able to get 8 more –should I burn the rest of my quartz on him at this point or just give up on my fantasies?

gayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Fucking never

>you didn't roll her and never will
It hurts.

If this is who I think it is, did you by chance take a look at their name?

>wanted kiara CE
>NP3 enkidu, no CE
>already have scatshit
Why live

IT'S JJ STYLE

What's the problem here?

No joke, I was thinking the exact same thing. Probably around late February of next year, which is when the KnK event was run.

Reposting.
>To the general public Nero was a welcomed change. Like those before him, the early part of Nero’s reign was considered by many to be a mini-golden age -- the populace believed him to be generous, kind and accessible. There were lavish games, plays, concerts, chariot races and gladiatorial tournaments, and taxes were even reduced.

>Although he had good advisors in Burrus and Seneca, the emperor’s reign would continue to see one catastrophe after another. First, there was the Piso Conspiracy, an unsuccessful plot to kill Nero, involving at least nineteen senators as well as other leading citizens. Its failure brought about the execution of forty-one individuals. Although it failed, it led to Nero be forever paranoid and untrusting. Next, there was the failed Boudicca rebellion in Britain as well as numerous insurrections in many outlying provinces including both Judea and Gaul -- the latter two were a reaction to increased taxes.

>The greatest threat to Nero’s reign, however, was the Great Fire, which began on July 19, 64 AD and lasted for six days. Ten of the fourteen districts of the city were destroyed, hundreds died, thousands were left homeless, and looters ravaged the city. [...]Although he had to raise taxes to finance the rebuilding of Rome, the city was better in some ways than before: rebuilt residential districts, wider streets, brick buildings, and colonnades at street level to shelter to residents from the sun. Of course, the new Rome also included Nero’s Golden Palace (later to be buried by Emperor Trajan), containing gold plated ceilings, a lake, and exotic animals. Those who believe Nero started the fire point to his palace as the underlying reason.

>The fire, the conspiracy, the numerous insurrections, and the empty treasury led to Nero’s demise. The Senate declared him an enemy of the public and named Galba as the new emperor.

Nero literally did nothing wrong.

>GIL

Reminder that the best way to save Lily and prevent her from having her pure heart worn down by kingship is to knock her up and teach her the joys of motherhood.
Bonus: You'd be giving Mo-san a little brother or sister.

>had an alt I made a week after launch
>didn't really play on it
>Jeanne, Saber and Saber Alter on my main
>Okita comes out
>can't get her on my main
>check alt
>120 quartz
>get her
>it's my new main and I only have D'Eon and Okita + Nobu

I never regretted my choice.

ROMA

Hopefully, more motivation to increase her NP level wouldn't be a bad thing.

Keep telling yourself lies, it won't make your waifu less a shit and a slut

This is my nurse.

I can't believe that idiots are trying to compare what happened in Rome to the Knights of the Round Table.

Listen, sure the knights are a bit relying on Arturia but because what is the name of their canon again? Oh right, ARTHURIANA. Legend of King Arthur and his Knights. He (or she) would be the focus of their existence because that's the source. With more or less independence.

Did Nero founded Rome? Made the greatest reign? Was the ancestor? Their super ruler? Fuck not. Iskandar should be more relevant to Roman characters than an embarrassment that let a dynasty fail, because DUDEguy was the example they modeled themselves and sought to aspire to be. If was Romulus, Julius or Augustus? It should be fine. The problem is that is fucking Nero. Imagine if the Round Table orbited around Bors or Agravain, that's how retarded it looks.

>His fourteen year reign represents everything decadent about that period in Roman history. He was self-indulgent, cruel and violent as well as a cross-dressing exhibitionist. His lavish parties combined with the burning of Rome continued the economic chaos that had plagued the Roman citizenry since the days of Tiberius.
>He restored much of the Senate’s power that had been lost over the years, but this restoration had a hidden agenda; it was only done to enable the young emperor to pursue his worldly pleasures, to sing (he did not possess a great voice) and play his lyre
Nice try

>His fourteen year reign represents everything decadent about that period in Roman history. He was self-indulgent, cruel and violent as well as a cross-dressing exhibitionist. His lavish parties combined with the burning of Rome continued the economic chaos that had plagued the Roman citizenry since the days of Tiberius.
>He restored much of the Senate’s power that had been lost over the years, but this restoration had a hidden agenda; it was only done to enable the young emperor to pursue his worldly pleasures, to sing (he did not possess a great voice) and play his lyre
You can lie all you want, Nero was shit
I'll post your source for you too ancient.eu/Nero/

Is Nero portrayed in a positive way in any other series

Kill yourself reddit.

I remember being miffed that she wasn't in the Jew gacha last year, or something to that effect. What are the chances I can get her this time around?

How long did you use your Alt account before you gave it up?

Right after America came out. I just got worn out and could not bring myself to focus on two sets of Servants

>implying anything sexual is accepted on reddit
these are the people who were patting themselves on the back because Jeanne Santa's art wasn't fanservicey

I acknowledged they had their own issues though. It's the way said issues are presented through the character that sucks. The execution I mean. Mordred in Apocrypha worked so well because she was away from Arturia, away from Camelot.
What I'm saying is the knights should have character arcs far away from Camelot and Arturia as possible. I'll be honest I would consider Gawain on par with Mordred in Extra if he wasn't so damn bland in it.

Also wanted that and never got it ;_; At least they're permanently added to the summoning pool so we'll get our chance eventually. Hopefully.

Is that Robin??

Because she's a loli.
They love their sexy and perfect Scath-sensei.

>Round Table orbited around Bors or Agravain
Bors would be one of the guys to obtain the grail. Either that or death by killer rabbit.

Agravain would be a sight to see.

She was in the paid gacha for last new years though

>Scatshit not Reddit
Fuck off Reddit.

Reddit? I thought Scat posting was fgog's thing.

>reading through a Grand Order fic with some OC servants thrown in
>get to Septem
>Boudicca angery rampaging around the countryside, Moon Loon doing his own thing with Spartacus, Romulus and Remus feuding, everythings going to shit and Nero's just tryin to hold it all together
>finale is vs grail boost Mother Harlot

Instead we get Nerowank to the nth degree. Fuck.

Where's that one thing talking about Nero in Fate, the one that shows she's a dindu?

Last TM property crossed over becomes next crossover, how do you feel?

No, stop trying to force your literal shit fetish on /fgog/.

what

She was? I forget the details but I was mad at something about the last Jew gacha, and it related to her. Oh well. I finally made the switch to android so I can just use google play cards to buy into this one's gacha.

Personally I would try rolling again. After getting him I can assure he is very, very cute, a little bit scary, and Yuu did an awesome job in voicing him. He and Ozzy probably have my favorite voices in the game so far, they're always fun to hear.

With the quartz we're rolling in I've decided to give 60 to getting Merlin along with whatever tickets I might have on hand, while the rest will be saved for trying to secure Okita someday.

I know what fanfic you're talking about.

Probably my favorite Fate fanfiction if I'm being honest.

I think you fucked up.

So if the jew gacha is just for regular 5*s, will you roll?

Bond quest when ?

negligee Jeanne

Yes I want Sanzou and Nightingale still

>chance to get Medb
>no non-limiteds I want in knight classes
No.

Don't bother, nobody's mind is gonna be swayed away from their irrational hatred.

When emulators were kill for the final time, around the time of Prisma collab

Have a Bride/Gil/Shuten and Sca/Ozzy/DaVinci account waiting in cold storage. Sometimes I do 10 rolls soth them if I'm bored.

What I mean that they weren't the center of the story that tied them all together. I'm not saying Agravain or Bors are bad characters, but it's illogical to expect them to be a glue or influential as Arthur is.

Nero's solo isn't a problem is that when they tried to turn her into "Rome's Arturia" and that's when people will say fuck that, because she wasn't truly remarkable, even her fuck ups were mediocre. Augustus, Romulus or Julius would work, instead. One founded the city of Rome, another the Empire and Julius was the foundation of the Empire Augustus ruled. Even Constantine makes more sense.

negligee Reddit

Where is this

I am a f2p since the start and I have 8 5*, I don't need the jew gacha.

Why do they have those retarded head things again?

Might as well. A guaranteed 5* is still better than no 5*.

That's obviously the last story quest you retard.

Good luck

Never used one because multiple account users are autistic. It's like playing two concurrent files through a branching RPG and taking the same path with each file, a waste of time.

There are a handful of 5*s that aren't as good as having no 5*.

>Servants I like: welcome
>Servants I don't like: reddit
Ignore shitters and post whatever.

>thread is mostly /a/ users
>talking about fanfic doesn't incite massive flame wars

Wow, times have changed. That's awesome. I always had issue with fanfic since I found the writing was never up to par with what I wanted – where/how do you guys find the good stuff?

You said they didn't have characters unrelated to Saber.

That's false.

Now you're saying you don't like the execution of it,but you haven't explained why.

the weirdest thing is you singled out Merlin of all people,considering his character development in GoA is directly linked to Artoria.

>Standing on GoB
>where is this

>
> Don't bother, nobody's mind is gonna be swayed away from their irrational hatred.
>>>
>Anonymous 12/18/16(Sun)16:52:13 No.163114404 ▶
>
> When emulators were kill for the final time, around the time of Prisma collab
> Have a Bride/Gil/Shuten and Sca/Ozzy/DaVinci account waiting in cold storage. Sometimes I do 10 rolls soth them if I'm bored.
>>>
>Anonymous 12/18/16(Sun)16:52:23 No.163114415 ▶
>
> What I mean that they weren't the center of the story that tied them all together. I'm not saying Agravain or Bors are bad characters, but it's illogical to expect them to be a glue or influential as Arthur is.
> Nero's solo isn't a problem is that when they tried to turn her into "Rome's Arturia" and that's when people will say fuck that, because she wasn't truly remarkable, even her fuck ups were mediocre. Augustus, Romulus or Julius would work, instead. One founded the city of Rome, another the Empire and Julius was the foundation of the Empire Augustus ruled. Even Constantine makes more sense.
>>>
>Anonymous 12/18/16(Sun)16:52:29 No.163114423 ▶
>
> negligee Reddit
>>>
>Anonymous 12/18/16(Sun)16:52:42 No.163114445 ▶
>File: 1481498231363.png (71 KB, 318x441)
>71 KB
>
> Where is this
>>>
>Anonymous 12/18/16(Sun)16:52:56 No.163114460 ▶
> (You)
> I am a f2p since the start and I have 8 5*, I don't need the jew gacha.
>>>
>Anonymous 12/18/16(Sun)16:53:04 No.163114474 ▶
>
> Why do they have those retarded head things again?
>>>
>Anonymous 12/18/16(Sun)16:53:06 No.163114475 ▶
> (You)
> Might as well. A guaranteed 5* is still better than no 5*.
>>>
>Anonymous 12/18/16(Sun)16:53:06 No.163114476 ▶
>
> That's obviously the last story quest you retard.
>[Post a Reply]
>[W] [Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>67 / 24 / 37 / 1
>[Update] [Auto] No new posts
I don't get it.

She is so hot

>While he sang, no one in the audience was permitted to leave the performance. Suetonius wrote, “We read of women in the audience giving birth, and of men being so bored with the music and the applause that they furtively dropped down from the wall at the rear… and were carried away for burial.”
Tfw your emperor is so boring and awful at his hobby you kill yourself so you don't have to listen to it any more

I usually wait until I get a recommendation. Funnily enough I know what fanfic that guy is talking about, and it was recommended to me from here.

Nice autism.

The thread is already fucked, let's particiapate too.

>In other words, actions comparable to what people considered alright in stories at the time.
So you admit Arthur was a fuck up? Good. Now explain me why divorcing his wife to marry another one wasn't alright in Jason time. Because even Medea had like four husbands and she wasn't punished or killed by anyone.

>I prefer Medraut myself
I don't give a shit. Every faggot who read a little about arthurian lore knows Arthur, Mordred and Guinevere were the first characters in this legend way before any other central characters like Merlin or Morgan and Mordred cucked Arthur in it. You were wrong about Mordred being a recent character.

>A certain dying centaur decided to get Herakles then-wife to put his blood on his clothes as some sort of staying faithful charm. I'd credit that trickery to his death.
And if Herakles kept his dick in his pants he would've lived. You're telling me Hera didn't fuck Jason over? Every goddamn faggot who divorced from their wives got killed and cursed by Hera? No they weren't, it was special dickery from the gods for both of them.

>Medb's track records consists of tons of dead spouses & given her personality in the stories, I'd stay away too
And a massive ego. If Cu satisfied her, she would've been happy and stopped fucking with his life also Fergus was happy with her.

>Did I ever call Alexander a capable person on his lonesome? Some of those can manage decently alone, others can't.
On what metric do you decide that actually? Because both Arthur and Lancelot are one of the most babied characters on both lore and Nasuverse much more than Jason, you know?

If I had to guess, meant to prevent a sword blow from cutting her head in half.
Because you know, heroes are too cool to use helmets and must put out their face so everyone knows who they are, and such.

Name a servant you want to hatefuck until they're mindbroken

Not that guy, but his point is pretty clear; The whole of the Round Table would be much better if they had more character than just being someone Arturia knew, which is something Merlin does well: He's an trickster and a horny bastard.

If they took every limited thus far and split the paid gacha into
> Knight classes + Shirou Kotomine
and
> Cavalry classes with Merlin + Edmond and Jeanne Alter
Which one would you roll?

You okay ?

Chance for Waver or Tamam to continue my arts memery, Ozy and Quetz for sigle target damage

I'll tske that 1/whateverth chance of getting spooked by Medb

Yes

Are you okay?

did the FGO artist who made the chinese terrorist get fired?

This picture is a lie. If you unhook your bra like this your right breast would show. It wouldn't hold just like that. It happens to me everytime I take off my bra.

What did he mean by this?

Cleaning up uncultured swines who do not understand art sounds like a pretty handy skill actually.

>Enkidu is independent of Gil
In what universe?

Nero Bride.

I just want Jannu. Who cares about the rest? They are all trash.

Mordred.
I want to rape her until she can't even think about Artoria anymore.

Medb

None, I won't put any money on the game.

Cavalry. Even if she's a "cuck" character, I want that drunk oni slut.