Making money off the deepweb

Is every page just another scam or has anyone actually found a diamond in the rough. (Im referring to the sites that promise to double your BTC or selling discounted gift cards and merchandise)

Other urls found in this thread:

stoptorscam.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you tried selling cheese pizza?

Id sell the smegma off my dick

credit card fraud is quite easy.

Sell heroin using deep web

What are the risk of buying cloned credit cards off deepweb. Does it really work like advertised? I mean like to withdraw off some random ATM while wearing a hat or something, is that safe?

I personally knew someone who did this, He fucking bought Riot points in League and shit to resell.

to add, i dont know if hes been caught or not because i haven't contacted him in a while.

Yep just buy digital goods (like gift cards, cd keys, game codes) and flip them. It's easy.

I know you cant transfer straight to your account because that's retarded but what if you withdraw at an atm.

>
>
>I know you cant transfer straight to your account because that's retarded but what if you withdraw at an atm.
Say cheese!!

Sell meth, heroin, or any other very addictive drug. Credit card fraud is for degenerate fucks and I hope you get raped in prison if you ever profit off it.

Lost more btc the hard way, than any other way.
Fuck illegit shit... Too easy to fall prey. Oh and the dea, fbi and atf do have fake shit to fall for! Honestly i lost half my btc months ago on bogus chipped 2000loaded debit cards... never got em! Plus i kinda,think that shit,was,the fbi cuz,weird shit happened for a,while,afterwards. And to this day i think my name,is in a bigger,federal,database which tells the usps,and other,logistics suppliers,to open my packages,and,inspect them. All kinds,of weird,shit has,happened since. Sorry for,the,comas... Im on a phone.. But yeah... Its better just keep it legit it really aint worth it.
Yeah theres work arounds to a couple problems,like names,on packages as,well,as,addresses but to me... It aint worth it. Weed no problem, but anything else... Pshhhhh, ide rather,keep my piece of mind!

Just be a good person.
Can't go wrong, if you just steer to the right.
I myself, I'de rather be able to sleep at night.
Lost so much, i thought someone was after me.
Yeah i chose the path deep below for a while but its not worth it.
my mental downfall followed shortly there afterwards.
Its not the problems, its the things my mind told myself days into.
Last thing i wanted to be was wrong.
Let people dictate me for far too long.
No longer will i fall victim to this ignorance, which plagued me.
Choose to be a good person, and i promise youll be repayed.
Live your life, but always know...what goes around comes around.

Listenin to sango... Sorry had to. :-)

If it's some website that you found on the hidden wiki offering cloned credit cards or to double your bitcoins it's almost definitely a scam, only buy from independent marketplaces(google 'tor marketplaces" if you want links) where you can read reviews of whatever you're buying and even then you need to be careful, credit card fraud is a pretty easy way to make money but scamming greedy noobs is an even easier way to make money

stoptorscam.wordpress.com/

>yeah I chose the path deep below for a while but it's not worth it

Haha you idiot. You sent your money to some scammers and depending on what information you gave them they MIGHT have hacked your dumb ass.

You just sound like a run of the mill schizophrenic to me, not the super deep dark criminal you wanted to be.

It doesnt really matter. Done, over with. All this was back when bitcoin was around 240. I have a love hate relationship with bitcoin. Yeah a hacker could have targeted me, but I actually think government hackers are more realistic, especially when they add you on linkedin and not know that you know. Its over with.
Suit yourself on the deep web, I myself would only want weed from now on anyway. What happened to me, was supposed to happen, if it didnt I could be locked up in prison, sooo atleast I learned something.
Go ahead scam people, thats you, not me... What goes around comes around... Youll get Your rebound soon enough. Everything will look and sound like coincidence, but just reflect back on your decisions then you will know why.

Been there done that. And yeah, i Did have my ups... But it all comes back. Rack up karma, thats you.

Nigga I just want the best way to use CCs, can anyone point the direction. Should I buy some guide with btc

>swipe cc between a hookers tits
>instant profit

Sure lots of people have made tons of cash, the uys running the business is.
Many (perhaps most) non-scams are pyramid-scheme-ish in how they're structured, making money for the few that are lucky to get in early, not so much for the rest.

Stop smoking and seek psychological help.

Take money from the banks with credit card fraud. Selling meth, heroin, or any other very addictive drug is for degenerate fucks and I hope you get raped in prison if you ever profit off it.