Would you still drive your beloved shitbox

if you suddenly became rich?

of course

Absolutely. In fact, I'd buy a bunch of shitty cars to fuck around in.

I'd just maintain it really well and change all wear parts to platinum and shit :3

yeah

that just means Id spend about 20 grand on it

Anyone who wouldn't throw a bunch of money at their shitbox is driving the wrong car.

>beloved

I am rich and I still drive my shitbox.

Yup

I'd modify the Hilux quite a bit tho. Lift, 38'2, more lights, 4.5 V8 turbo diesel, front & rear lockers and so on

Faith in Veeky Forums status: restored

this

Of course. Why buy a nice car when some faggot will just drive into me and ruin it?

if I suddenly became rich I think I'd buy a shitbox yugo to drive around in.

those little cars look like fun to try and drive them quickly, like what jay leno said: "it's more fun to drive a slow car quickly than a fast car fast"

yus
>restore miats to factory exterior
>hide the 13b-REW from a matching year RX-7 inside as well as possible
>aside from the exhaust system

Yes, in fact I would use that money to completely restore it to the way it was when it left the factory.

I'd drive it into the ground. Then buy another slightly more expensive car to drive into the ground.

It would be so much fun... my dad basically did this with his business. Every car he bought for his landscaping company was a business expense and he'd just wreck em for fun.

I'd also buy a geo metro and shoehorn a 454 big block or some shit into it.

very nice

>be rich as fuck murrican

>import last Twingo1 from 2007 into the states, not giving a microscopic breeze of an implied fuck

>pay a bigger towing truck to tow the towing truck that comes every day to tow your illegal Twingo

I'd like to ad on to this and say I'd buy models the shitboxes I used to have and just throw money at them until I get crazy levels of performance out of them. Then drive them like they were meant to, like I fucking stole them.

I'd give it a paint job. That's the only thing not worth it at my current income level. I already use oem parts and take it to the dealer for things I can't do.

Yeah. I'd just trim her the fuck up.
Just use her as a DD.
Then get a sportier shitbox.

I would, I wouldn't even repaint it. I would keep it in perfect mechanical working order and DD, so I wouldn't have to worry about scratching my nice cars when I'm in a parking lot.

I'm leasing a ram 1500 but if I was rich I would get out the lease early and purchase a Cherokee trail hawk. Would probably move down south for longer riding seasons on my motorcycle. Would probably dump 10 grand into my Ducati monster with some crazy mods and then purchase a fz-10. For all the money in the world perfect riding weather is all I would buy.

No. Spark = gone. MJ goes to a body shop for a full exterior restoration and new paint, engine gets rebuilt as a 4.6L stroker with a turbo. Dana 44 front and rear. Built AX-15 goes in for the AW4. Buy manual IS300, swap for 2JZ-GTE. Paint. Do an identical one, make Itasha out of it.

No.
I love my current shitbox but it's not my dream car the mr2.
I'd buy an mr2, restore it to factory looks completel with period correct interior with aux port and make the car make 250hp with nice wheels and handling upgrades and maintain it properly

Yep.

It'd become a completely stripped out skid pig while i went and bought nice things to actually drive

>MR2
AW11 or SW20?

Only? The 4AGE takes a fuckton of work to get to 250hp N/A, tarboing it will blow past that easily.

I remember reading a story of a dude who is rich, yet he still has his old 2nd gen crx

Oh man the yugo is a good car, despite the memes.

My uncle had one and he swapped in the abarth engine and gearbox from a ritmo. 125 hp in a car that weighed 800kg. In the 90s. My uncle was telling me how people had a look in their face like they were contemplating suicide after they got beaten of a traffic light.

Spyder

Yes but I'd buy other cars as well.