Reminder that the invasion of Poland was 100% justified

Reminder that the invasion of Poland was 100% justified.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnów_rail_station_bomb_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you live quite the interesting life user

>justified
Nice spook

>1488

Reminder that yu surrender in both WWs.

got anything new?

The Poles were in league with the eternal Anglo to harvest Aryan BLOOD.

>justified
No, it was not.

Reminder Germany bombed Wieluń long before the Britts began targeting German civilians

Reminder that partition of Germany was also justified

Justified how? If not for Hitler's full retard foreign policy, Germany might have thrived.

Also, happy 77th anniversary.

I bet you think the Finns attacked the Soviets first too.

It always annoys me when people don't realize Adolf Hitler survived and has been shitposting online ever since the internet reached South America.

Does he play f2p MMOs too?

Poland shouldn't have existed in the first place. It was rightfully German territory.

Prussia was a blight on all of humanity and especcially the Germans.

Yes and Germany used to be a bunch of disorganized territories. If you go back far enough you can justify all kinds of conflicts. But it's not productive, it's just prideful chest-beating. You have to focus on the here and now, and what makes the most sense given the current situation.

>Poland shouldn't have existed in the first place
Tell that to the Piast dynasty that founded Poland in 800/966AD, so long before any Germany existed in the first place.

Prussia was an artificial state created by Polish king.

Justify the Treaty of Versailles and the loss of German territory in 1918.

>Justify the Treaty of Versailles and the loss of German territory in 1918.
It was actually a fuck-up because of German sympathisers in UK. - It should've been split into smaller countries, not left with all the means to recreate its might.

Kill yourself jew.

It was me stormfag, me all along.

Well, a lot of people living in Poland were ethnic Germans, and apparently they were quite heavily discriminated against. Wouldn't go so far as to say that the invasion was justified.

>Justify the Treaty of Versailles and the loss of German territory in 1918.
They lost a war.

>Fannyflustered stormfag

Germany was a mistake

>nd apparently they were quite heavily discriminated against
Because they behaved badly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnów_rail_station_bomb_attack

Weak bait.

>rightfully German territory
Poland was formed in the 10th century by the Piast dynasty.

Fuck off, /pol/. Nobody wants you here.

>one German terrorist justifies discriminating against ethnic Germans

>one German terrorist
There were more.

Germany had just started a world war, the treaty had the aim of cutting Germany down to size so it couldn't start another world war.

Is that what you were taught in your liberal college? How laughable.

That's what history taught me.
Do you have any reason to think I got mty opinion from a Liberal? Rater sure a liberal or lefty would point towards world war 1 being cased by Capitalism, not a specific nation like Germany.

>implying it wouldn't be a liberal college that would revile the "Germany started it all" narrative

My childhood was spent in France, where the education system is as liberal as can be, and it's there that I had to endure the most of "Germany dindunuffin-ism", with the lessons revolving around how "everyone was involved lol!", and we couldn't blame only the germans.

#NotAllGermans

Poland predates a unified Germany you ass.

They did the exact same thing to the French in 1871 post Franco-Prussian war. The French just returned the favor.

b-but it's not fair when THEY do it!

>1488

sheeeeit nigguh

>HEIL HEIL HEIL HEIL HEIL HEIL HEIL
>DE? DE? DE? DE?
>GIB LEBENSRAUM PLOS
>I HOLOCAUST U

I love this map

not including nazi/stormfag bullshit, what was that dicrimination against Germans in Poland?

>country called "Prussia" has 2/3 of Germany
>nobody speaks Prussian language

>1488

>This land used to belong to me
>it is now filled with a completely foreign people
>I'm gonna take it anyway
I get taking areas full of your own people, like the Sudentland, but historical borders is the dumbest reason imo.

>it's a "waste of living space stormfag walks into Veeky Forums" episode

Allegedly Poles were massacring Germans in Poland.

It's funny to try to see stormfags use that excuse, which was first put forth by Goebbels, and then turn around and say the Einsatzgruppen were Jewish lies.

It's a level of cognitive dissonance that I'm in wonderment of every day I see it.

The plan is working perfectly.

There was a Polish massacre on Germans, but that was after the invasion when German civilians had been attacking Polish soldiers so meh.

Poor Bulgaria.

That too. When you bring up Nazi atrocities they committed against civilian populations, they say that they were "legal reprisals against an insurgency", but the Poles doing that to actual insurgents is a war crime worthy of justifying the entire invasion.

Tell about Stalin

fun fact, poland created prussia

Next time don't pick a shit-for-brains leader to do the job like Adolf, Hans.

He briefly stopped over in Argentina but then went on to move to Antarctica.

But can you provide with some sources on that?
This is highly controversial matter, and I hear about it only on Veeky Forums once in a while. Was it in form of singular incidents, or more of a widespread persecution?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
>The sequence started with an attack of German Selbstschutz snipers on retreating Polish troops and then was followed by a Polish reaction and then the final retaliatory execution of Polish hostages by the Wehrmacht and Selbstschutz, after fall of the city. All these events resulted in the deaths of both German and Polish civilians. The Polish Institute of National Remembrance found and confirmed 254 Lutheran victims, assumed to be German victims, and 86 Catholic victims, assumed to be Polish civilians, as well as 20 Polish soldiers. Approximately 600–800 Polish hostages were shot in a mass execution in the aftermath of the fall of the city.
>The sequence started with an attack of German Selbstschutz snipers on retreating Polish troops
>The sequence started with an attack of German Selbstschutz
>German

Poland is about to its fucking revenge.

t. never ever picked up a history book

Not really. There are no immigrants there, just normal muslims who've lived there for centuries. As you surely know, Bulgaria was under Ottoman yoke until like 1878 I think. So the muslims there are just regular citizens.
t. i have been there a couple of times

Not really.

Poland never got free after 1939 and will never stand on its own feet. 90% of important people were slaughtered, a lot of Poles went to western countries to work.

Poland has no future, it got completely decimated by Germans and Russians.

It did, but they still have above average gdp growth in EU, and their HDI is constantly growing as well.

They have me :)