I'm a NEET who's gotten fired from every job he's ever had

I'm a NEET who's gotten fired from every job he's ever had.

Will McDonald's be a good option for me? They are hiring near me.

How did you get fired?
Did you get any experience at that job? If you did, clone what they're doing and start your own business.
Mcdonalds is pretty low on the totem pole. But a jobs a job.

>How did you get fired?
>Did you get any experience at that job? If you did, clone what they're doing and start your own business.

They were all very shit-tier jobs.

The only ones I didn't get fired from were a couple of sales jobs. I did pretty good but then quit because i got stressed out.

nah. McDick's is a high stress job that will require you to be social.

and they only hire illegals or nigs, you'll have to socialize with them but you won't be able to because youre a white boi and they will ostracize you and eventually get you fired if you don't quit first

>and they only hire illegals or nigs, you'll have to socialize with them but you won't be able to because youre a white boi and they will ostracize you and eventually get you fired if you don't quit first

I live in a White area.

The mcdonalds near me only has black teenage girl employees and whites(mostly teenagers)

If you thought sales jobs were stressful (I'm assuming you meant retail), then fast food (especially a shitty low class place like McDicks) will give you heart problems.

I'd look for a cleaning or warehouse job. They are peaceful, straight forward, and you're always busy so time passes fast.

Ah yes, the classic Veeky Forums advice!

>"I have proved numerous times that I can't function as a normal human being."
>Easy just start your own business!

Seriously, this board has become a joke.

>If you thought sales jobs were stressful (I'm assuming you meant retail), then fast food (especially a shitty low class place like McDicks) will give you heart problems

I miss them now. They weren't so stressful.

honestly it felt amazing to be rewarded for your efforts via commission.

>>"I have proved numerous times that I can't function as a normal human being."
>>Easy just start your own business!
>Seriously, this board has become a joke.

I wouldn't really say it's that way.

It's not that I COULDN'T do it, it's that I quickly became disinterested because going 'above and beyond' yielded no reward.

If I was working on my own business it would encourage me to work harder or come up with more creative/efficient ways of doing work because I would get directly monetarily compensated for it.

>It's not that I COULDN'T do it, it's that I quickly became disinterested because going 'above and beyond' yielded no reward.

You're a NEET, being able to keep a job, whether you like it or not is a basic part of being a functioning human being. Imagine a Stone Age hunter going "Oh it's not that I couldn't hunt for food, I just wasn't interested". You should be grateful that we have a society that keeps your degenerate ass alive.

>You're a NEET, being able to keep a job, whether you like it or not is a basic part of being a functioning human being

Yeah I know, but I saved up money from my previous work. It's not like i'm a poor neet or an idiot who wastes his money.

>Imagine a Stone Age hunter going "Oh it's not that I couldn't hunt for food, I just wasn't interested". You should be grateful that we have a society that keeps your degenerate ass alive.

Necessity is different though.

If I HAD to do something, I probably would.

What if you hunted real hard for a few months so you wouldn't have to hunt for the next few years?
It's called savings. Seems OP has a clear understanding of it.

Well tell me in a few months how that plan is working out for you, hope you enjoy flipping burgers!

I know this is Veeky Forums and most people are losers but there's nothing to be proud of for shitposting like this.

itt: savings last forever

wtf kind of savings would you have from dumbass cuckwaging like OP.....not like he was saving from a career or anything

his 2k in savings will last 3 months, tops...and thats assuming he has to pay his own rent

can probably stretch 6 if he lives with mommy and doesn't drink or smoke

That's a lot of assumption. I missed the part where OP said he has 2k in savings. You're clueless.

>wtf kind of savings would you have from dumbass cuckwaging like OP.....not like he was saving from a career or anything
>his 2k in savings will last 3 months, tops...and thats assuming he has to pay his own rent

I have $25k, although to be fair I do live with mommy and daddy

If they're going to hire a known fuckup they'll just hire a decent minority. This goes for any employer really.

bump

bump! need advice fellas

>go work there
>get money
>get fired
>repeat

i mean why not right

>gotten fired from every job he's ever had.

You're useless kys

Holy shit, that's exactly what happened to me! It is eerie how much of a formula you made that into.

I'm a NEET that end up working at McDonald's. Looks like the easiest place to be hired if a loser is why. I work the graveyard shift since it's a 24hr joint to avoid being around too many people.

Can be a stressful job but luckily I only wash dishes and make the food. I always refuse to learn how to do the register to avoid meeting with customers. This doesn't stop from having to socialize with coworkers though. It's where I have to suck it up and try. Always wondered if they think I'm some wierdo as I can't speak very well. It's bad when they want my phone number and sending me texts. Which I tend to avoid replying back as I don't want to be friends outside of work. No way I can handle being with normies.

Mommy must be proud.

>but there's nothing to be proud of for shitposting like this.

It's called reality. If you think you deserve a job that is interesting and 'stimulates your creativity' whatever that means, you don't belong on this board.

If you got fired from every job you ever had. There's something functionally wrong with you. I have a friend like this, and he just can't see it. He's always late, does things he isn't supposed to do, and rationalise this all in his head. "Ah well, what's 10 minutes? I showed up didn't i?" "Why wouldn't i be allowed to drive with this? I Can drive it". As long as you don't fix this shitty mentality you'll always going to be fired. Even at mcdonalds.

Kek

The person you responded to likely isn't even old enough to use this website

I'm extremely pale, but I thrived in my fast food job I had when I was 18.

>was the best at my job ( by far, like no one even came close to the numbers I could pull off)
>was surrounded by middle aged mexicans, two of which didn't speak any english
>quickly learned how to speak basic spanish so i could tell them to make my fucking burgers
>was promoted to store manager after a little over a year
>I got the stores numbers higher than when they first opened 30 years ago under my management
>realized that this job is worthless and climbing the ladder would get me nothing that would interest me
>asked my boss for a raise
>he said no
>I told him to fuck off and I quit

I really didn't even need to work because I had everything paid for while going to college, but i'll be damned if I get taken advantage of after working so hard. I feel everyone should work in the service industry at one point in their life, but it's true the jobs suck ass.

I once didn't get a call back from McDonalds because I overdressed. Fucking 'wear a suit to every interview' meme got me bad.

AMA

That doesn't explain how you got fired. Also, if you want to excel in life you have to build successful habits right now; that means giving your best even at "shit-tier" fast food jobs, because that attitude will carry on with you to better things.

I'm sorry but judging by your answers, i feel like you're the "i want money for doing nothing type of guy. I might be wrong though, dunno.
Either way, a job is a job. You can always look for a better one, while working there. And don't quit if you don't have another job lined up already.

I want to work at night too

is it masterrace? Do you love it?

I deserve a job that stimulates my creativity and I have it.

Such shit tier employee he gets fired from mcdonalds.

Do u know how fucking lazy you have to be to get fired there?

What the fuck op.

Just quit.

Get some fucking initiative while you are still alive.

My best friend got fired from every job he ever had and then shot himself.

Pull your fucking head out of your ass

No fucking shit.

If u dont have initiative to keep a job how the fuck are u gonna run a business.

>got stressed and quit.

Do NOT waste your time with a business then. Fuck.

I have been fire from 1 job. 1. And it was because i hated it and didnt have another lined up. Wanted the option of unemployment if i needed it.

Called the bosses cunt daughts a fatcunt fucking land mammal and handed her a boat launching schematic and told here i already have the parts for the skids in the fucking mail.

That pretty much did it.

No faggot. Not kys. Better yourself

You deserve nothing in life. It's not the employer's job to comfort you.

Apply at fucking Chik-Fil-A and pretend you're Protestant. Much hotter girls and better food.

You can always try self-employment OP. If you have some marketable skills or at least can make YT videos.

>inb4 kneepads

OP could sell real estate on the side. If he's legal.

Not if you can't deal with 'stress'.

That actually worked for my grandfather, though.

He was so stubborn and bad at taking orders that the military, after being forced to take him due to conscription, bounced him around until they could foist him off on 'military intelligence'.
Then the war ended and he was demobilised, and bought a farm, thus making his own job, branched out into beekeeping, and continued to work on that right up until he died a few years ago.

>fast food
Full of teenagers and minorities. They won't hire normal people because they know they won't be able to manipulate them.

>retail
Full of college students and meme degree graduates. Expect to have years of experience and good sociable skills to make $11/hour.

The best place to go is general labor factory/distribution work. If you look normal and aren't a complete fucked up looking person, they will typically get you off the floor and train you in something pretty quickly.

I started working at 19 at a factory. Within 2 months, they moved me up to trainer for new hires. About a year and a half of that, I asked if I could do quality control so they trained me for that. Then one of the supervisors left on another shift and my supervisor said I should apply for it. And I got it.

I was 19 with a GED and never thought I'd be able to do anything. But looking normal and not dressing like an alcoholic/drug addict in a factory helps a ton. They care more about image than college education or people skills.

>AMA

How many dicks can you fit in your mouth?

Yes - Any job that gives you an income stream that is > your current income stream.

OP it isn't that hard to keep a job, and it seems like you genuinely want to work. I'm not trying to be a dick here at all, but it sounds like you might need some professional help, like from a shrink.

>tfw no chik-fil-a in Canada

How?

Anything that doesn't involve heavy lifting? My back is fucked and I had to quit a job because of so much deadlifting heavy shit.

Anyone know of a job where you work behind a counter at a relatively low stress environment, like a supplement store, or a dvd rental store? I know netflix exists, but I'm just saying.

lmao me makes under 8 bucks a hour tops and works like 30 hours a week. me, clueless? you must be living in Obama's imaginary America getting the "free" healthcare"

Try production instead of warehouse/distribution. My Brother works at a plant where basically he stands there watching product go down the line picking out defective looking packaging. He says it's extremely boring but there's nothing to it. I keep telling him to ask the supervisor for more responsibilities and to try to move up but he never does.

OP said himself he has 25k in savings. You pulled 2k out of your ass, along with the rest of your assumptions.
>me makes under 8 bucks a hour
Nice Freudian slip. Really nice. You embarrassed yourself more than I could dream of.

There aren't many of those jobs left and people don't easily give them up, now you've gotta work for the megacorps and be stressed out making sure to keep up with the metrics and the system

Is there any potential for getting a thumb cut off? Also, is there a place to find all of these production jobs, or would I have to look for them on a business by business basis?

I'm not concerned about the long term of getting an entry level job. I just want something above min. wage that I can do for the next 9 months to keep busy and earn some dinarii.

I think he was talking about himself and applying his situation to others.

Apparently a job is the only way to make money and you can't POSSIBLY save more than a few thousand dollars in his world...

No, you won't have your thumb cut off watching Reece's Cups go down a conveyor belt and throwing ones out with defected packaging.

Try temp agencies or Indeed.com

You're right. People like him are clueless how peoples lives work outside of his acute experience.

>obama's america.

That retard fuck...

Thank u jesus we built the trunp train.

im going to work at mcdonalds fellas. Night shift seems decent.