I have 5000 dollars, what should I invest into to make money as fast as possible?

I have 5000 dollars, what should I invest into to make money as fast as possible?

yourself

Invest in yourself. Use that money to learn something. Something you can apply to make money.

Sounds like you're asking for a dream that's going to wind up with you losing all your money, or not doing anything.

dick sucking

I was thinking stocks or something good, I have a lot of skills and a lot of connections to get skilled labour.

I just need something to build on idea wise.

mcoa

>I have a lot of skills and a lot of connections
Then why are you here?
If you actually had those things you would have inside knowledge and the network to invest in those skill fields.

AT&T (T)
SPDR 500 (SPY)
VANGUARD 500 (VOO)

This
>buy a nice suit
>get a nice haircut
>obtain gym membership
>go to events for networking
>treat yo self
>purchase stocks

There's no such thing as quick, easy money. If there was, everyone would do it. Start with investing in yourself.

>5s
buy more money

KNPD

That's not what investing in yourself means

What if I have $5k and a steady $3k a month net income? I'm a huge pussy when it comes to risk though.

Short Lufthansa
They failed to end a pending strike in court a few hours ago, now they've cancelled nearly 900 flights

Volatile, emerging markets stock. Since you're clearly not willing to abide by something that will actually be sure to generate some money down the line

Buy TSR Inc stocks. When people say the stock market is risky roll the dice and invest in D&D.

since this guy posted, Lufthansa has gone up 1,8%
>Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

Hours old news is too old to trade

even if they have to give 900 flights worth of refunds later, that is priced in already

Sounds cheasy but... yourself.

Read some personal finance and investing books. Your question alone already tells me you dont have the correct mindset to be rich. However. If u have the motivation and initiative to want it. Then you will study.

Not stocks. Study first. U will learn why but i will tell u anyway.

The money jas already been made in the pre ipo. The investors that bought into the company before it went public.

In most cases it is illegal for u to do this because u arent rich.

>have to be rich
>to invest my riches to become rich
>yup...
>thanks SEC

So lean to mitigate it.

Honeslty to get rich fast u nedd to pay for a coach and handholding. Prepare for great wins losses and stress.

Im going the hybrid route. Paying off all my debts and getting into real estate and oil. They all pay for each other and if most of them fail i can file bankruptcy or make the payments from wagecucking.

True business man would use money from business to get real estate and not pay off bad debts until it made senxe to blow a chunk of capitol.

Its whatever.

Low stress and risk and im content wagecucking for a few more years for the heartache to stay at bay.

Almost at a 12 guage this year so im not ready to handle a lot of stress. Maybe next year.

Only cucks wear suits. Only queers care about haircuts. Only losers who enjoy wasting their life care about gym membership (just do cardio, idiots)

Networking is literally the only sensible option there.

>Only cucks wear suits. Only queers care about haircuts. Only losers who enjoy wasting their life care about gym membership (just do cardio, idiots)
>Networking is literally the only sensible option there.

Yes, I'm sure people will look at a fat, long greasy haired guy in sweatpants and a video game t-shirt and say to themselves "That's someone I want to do business with"

False Dichotomy

Only a retard thinks of things in absolutes.

If youre a VC, they will.
If youre an average cuck, forget it

Well, you basically said that only faggots care about how they look and get haircuts and only "cucks" wear suits, so you're basically implying that you are unkempt and not professional looking.

Yeah, maybe if you're SUPER charismatic you can pull it off. 99% of people aren't though

Probably not any one thing.

If you don't have BTC stash yet, I'd get that.

If you got the balls, alt coins...

Well, then BTC honestly.

It's going to go down, but you won't catch the bottom. Just buy 5k and wait a year.

You can get some really really high quality knee-pads for that.

Torrent trading tickers and tim sykes stuff

Watch and paper trade till you get a strategy

Then invest

Get the fuck off of biz

silver seems good?

>ONLY cucks wear suits
>ONLY queers care about haircuts
>ONLY losers who enjoy wasting their life care about gym membership
>JUST do cardio
>LITERALLY THE ONLY sensible option there is

>ONLY a retard thinks of things in absolutes

never change Veeky Forums