Super Speeder Rob Here!

> Super Speeder Rob Here!
> Buy my latest video!

Let's discuss people like this. Also teckademics for those of you who aren't under 16.

He is a mousey ugly fuck that is the worst of the worst. I understand he is on the business side of cars but still fuck his ugly italian ass.

New Jersey is garabge
Supercar rental places are garbage.
Italians are garabge

He clearly does well for himself and some of his youtube videos aren't that bad if you mute him.

poorfag detected

The stanced Miata videos are hilarious, simply for what an utter trainwreck the car is.

Daily reminder his faggot brother and faggot friend killed an innocent motorcyclist because they thought they were 2 Fast 2 Furious. I hope both of those pieces of shit get thrown in jail and they drag down Rob's company with them

Sauce?

Just google Joseph feretti accident...they've been dragging out the ordeal and tormenting the victims family for 4 years now

hes on my list of unwatchable faggots, just like TJ Hunt, TDIB, and Tanner Fox...also that bitch with the purple lambo that has a cargo thing on a roof rack

ThradMan?

TJ and Tanner are fucking retarded.
I enjoy the videos with the guy from the DRIVE channel/show. Like the $500 car one are alright.

Our guy, Fatt Marah

Have this DVD somewhere, I wish dustin would post more shit on youtube

JUST

He is basically a five year old with a receding hairline and a Jew Jersey Spaghetti accent.

He got a vasectomy recently so I'm glad he voluntarily got himself out of the gene pool.

>all these salty poorfags

t. Greasy New Jersey scum

Is it bad that I like MotorTrend?

boomer cuck

t. salty poorfag who thinks im from new jersey because he's so salty

Wait I don't get it, why exactly do so many of you guys hate Rob?

I like him. He even said "Rob Spaghetti here" in a video.

At some point he is going to convince matt to call himself Fatt Marrah in the near future.

>Fatt Marrah

hahahahahahaha

that's great

I really like rob's videos, but what's this about buying his latest videos OP mentioned?

He doesn't sell shit besides the actual super speeders series, which he hasn't updated in years.