pastebin.com/NhBwT5Zk
>Jump point and SubArt megapack
mega.nz/#F!3tpUlapR!knV_JazwxfM-xct6PJyPEw

>Latest ATV: youtube.com/watch?v=R8wTqdDXplc
>RTV: (last week's) youtube.com/watch?v=nnPrz48kB78
>Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhJ_mqKHywQ
>Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1-rpqu70wunuwc4CS9oqXwh1TnFS73f8HJAtAgKWeU/htmlview

>Citizencon Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdCFTF8j7yI
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=XuDj5v81Nd0
>Anniversary Stream Highlights:
youtube.com/watch?v=Oqhx7_RdDoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X0T3KLnL9uY
youtube.com/watch?v=31ei4SUjaRA
>Elite: Dangerous information:
pastebin.com/ZT9GWmaC
>Gamescom info:
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
>Latest videos
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cugkem8w
pastebin.com/Cd9wQ9YB
youtube.com/watch?v=D5p8YhhaVlA
youtube.com/watch?v=avoFdZzmpHE
youtu.be/S2_BZMznar4
robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15639-DRAKE-Caterpillar
robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14982-MISC-Endeavor-Q-A-Part-1
youtu.be/OCFMX5z-ed4
imgur.com/a/tF54h
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Old thread:

pastebin.com/Cd9wQ9YB

New jump point links need to be in the next op

enjoy

How do we solve the dad problem?

Give it to me straight, is this game for rich people only? Is this gonna be like trying to pick up polo as a hobby?

You spend $60 you get everything you need for the single player campaign and the mmo.

simple

we kill the dadman

12:05 last post
12:07 no new post
dead thread

This new flight model is fucking awful.

ehh It's European hour it's 5:09 in Texas

>Being a dirty euro

B R E X I T

Care to elaborate user?

It you have no boost you are literally dead in the water and can't evade at all.

Boost regenerates far too slowly.

It honestly feels like this new fm just caters to whoever has the most guns and armor.

I thought boost was supposedly useless in the new flight model? At least that's what some of the early feedback said.

Don't lie to him, you have to maintain top-of-the-line status with your PC, get at minimum 2 joysticks and not cheap ones, get 4-6 monitors in an array, install a hydraulic flight training chair, buy thousands of dollars worth of ships, then have hired help to maintain you, your home and your lifestyle. The time investment in spending all your time immersed in simulating the purchases of spacecraft could also itself be considered a loss of money, really.

You forgot the VR headset.

Perfect.
youtube.com/watch?v=D5p8YhhaVlA

youtube.com/watch?v=avoFdZzmpHE

>European hour
are you americunts all that dumb?
>being american
as if anyone gives a fuck about those ugly brits
but lets keep it civilized here.

GIVE ME 3.0

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEE

Jesus fucking christ.

postan again, ok senpai i need help.

I have the science/hospital/hangar pods for Endeavor. Maybe park it border of safezone, use it hospital, or get the telescope ingame.

Since it will be easy to replace and sturdy as fuck, Im planning to fuck around with the Terrapin at the beginning, maybe carry it inside Endeavor along with a HullA.

Question is; Should I keep the Banu Jewman, or ccu it into a Carrack or Crucible after its price hike? or just sell it for monies?

>pic related

>no jump point pasebin
why did you even ask?
>Jump Point magazines: pastebin.com/Cd9wQ9YB

Not an American, but your jealousy of them is delicious

Weeb makes some fancy racing maneuvers in 2.6

youtu.be/S2_BZMznar4

check the third post

oh, didn't realize they were in the mega now

Sounds like you failed the pilot skill check there, familio

Anything else? Or are you calling the entire flight model "fucking awful" because the boost regen value is too low?

try harder m8

jesus christ
>people say this new flightmodel is bad for racing
I think it is they who are bad. is that an mfiddy or a 350r?

I'd wait until you can see how big the price increase actually is, then make a decision accordingly.

MAKE ALL SHIPS LARGER

DESIGN ME 37 NEW DEDICATED FIGHTERS AND 14 NEW BOMBERS

SELL THEM AS DIGITAL IDEAS BUT DONT INCLUDE THEM IN THE GAME BEFORE WE REWORK ALL SHIPS THAT ARE ALREADY READY*

REWORK THE CONSTELLATION AT LEAST 17 MORE TIMES

WE WILL BREAK ALL LIMITS INCLUDING OUR DEADLINES

PUT YOUR FAITH IN ME

*except the 300 series lol

t. CIG forum shitter

>inb4 jewman price hike crashes the prices for all ships

If they hike its price below 350$ all sub 350$ will get price flood. If they make it above 350$ due to alyum race, again people will destroy the prices of higher ships due to 0$ ccus already stocked as fuck,because of dads dream ofminvesting on free monies.

fuck u cig

fucking jews gonna do it again.

What if they make it exactly $350?

So he has taken the time/money to get that massive setup and he's only using 1 dinky screen, come on...

it will literally crash the price for carrack, endeavor, crucible.

sooooo many people already stocked on 0$ redeemer to jewman ccus its not even funny.

>all that money spent
>shit at game
Yeah, I'd be wearing a mask in public too out of shame

are there any star citizen videos coming out in 2016?
Talking about atvs, loremaker etc.

>"crashing" a fixed price of a ship jpeg like its godamn stock or an investment portfolio

Imagine being this delusional

I don't follow your wallstreet jewry, you're saying ship speculators are going to get burned by an inevitable decision cig has to make, but cig are to blame? sounds to me like the eternal international citizens gambling and losing, fuck em.

there are faggots on reddit who think exactly this

>One value is too low
>This means the entire flight model is terrible
lol

testing is not for you. I would forget about SC until its nice and safe to play.

robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15639-DRAKE-Caterpillar

Don't be too quick to judge, aparently there's faggots on here who think the same thing.

so, you all ready for a new shitshow?

>Esperia Glaive will be available for sale
>Caterpiller pirate version will be on sale

on 26th

>the Caterpillar is a freighter that doesn’t skimp on weaponry

Fuck, they really are running out of money, aren't they.

>pirate version
these fucking kikes are gonna make me pay more to actually get what I was sold the first time aren't they

everything is getting a pirate version!

Doesn't look to me like he spent too terribly much money. The only expensive bits look like the hotas and chair.

The rest could be built with some cheap wood and spraypaint. The Wire tubing is cheap as fuck, the monitor/headphones/PC are kind of a given.

No, really, you might just be bad. Maybe try not using afterburners so damn much.

>The only expensive bits look like the hotas and chair.

user, thats the best part of all.

Its a piece of shit Saitek X-52. Its a garbage stick. Imagine paying out the ass for a sim pit but then not spending any money on your main input peripheral.

There are people who use these speculative price increases to trade ships for money.

>Stock 50+ $0 Redeemer to Merchantman CCUs.
>wait for price increase to $350
>Buy 50 Redeemers at $250
>CCU to Merchantman
>CCU to Carrack/Crucible/Phoenix
>Sell Carracks for $300
>Profit $50*50

Or
>Price increases to $360
>Do nothing.

Or maybe
>Redeemer raises in price to $350 also
>Do nothing, and regret not buying redeemers before price increase.

source on this?

>paying out the ass for a sim pit

Seriously? There's maybe $50 in lumber there, and that's a high estimate. Throw in $10 for paint.

Wait, you're not one of those poor fags who thinks $15 for S42 is too expensive, are you?

Regular SCM with no AB or boost now drains fuel.

this thing is a goddamned labyrinth. am I right in seeing a lower level access door for for the command module? is that sill in?

hell A cant fit into the endeavor hanger I think it can only house 2 gladiator size ships or smaller per hanger atm they haven't said or mentioned any larger ships to fit. The terrapin would be in the same boat fitting on the external pad but not the hanger, but rather or not you can carry ships on the external pad isnt known.

but I would just hold onto everything atm

It's a pirate skin.
It will be time limited.
You will need to beat pirate swarm to gain the ability to buy it.

The Glaive will be limited to 1,500, and you will also need to beat vanduul swarm again in order to buy it.

holiday livestream (pic related)

It also does that in 2.5, but the rate is so low that the regeneration offsets it. It's not intentional and will be fixed.

It's really not that bad once you know where everything is. Less hallways than the Starfarer at least. There's only one access to the command pod on the top level.

You're underestimating the size of the Endeavor.
robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14982-MISC-Endeavor-Q-A-Part-1
>The Landing Bay is currently spec’d to be 30m wide, 65m deep running underneath the main spine of the Endeavor, and 10m tall.

You guys think we will get buyback tokens a bit earlier this year?

Why would we?

10m tall isnt much considering thats still only and empty hull a without any cargo scaffolding

its supposedly can hold 2 old cutlasses..or can have 1cutlass and around 5k cargo..

sick desu

tis christmas senpai

and?
There's the boxing sale, no need for them to give out buback tokens.

they will give it ou on jan 1st, I was asking that maybe they can give it 1week early, due to holiday etc.

u fuckin grinch

fuck off cunt, I hope someone burns down your house this Christimas

I meant out of everything, user.

Not just a piece of wood with a hinge.

And I'm saying, you're overestimating the price of putting together a sim pit.

If you're including the price of the basic things you'd have to have just to play the game, that's silly.

Mom, get out of my room. I'm playing my games!

Literally says 350r in the video.

do any ships currently have the changing lockers that were in the citizencon demo? I want to by comfy in my ship in 2.6

The lockers are there and will open, but you cant change outfits at it yet. Look for that once environments become a thing and ships are actually pressurized.

>are there any star citizen videos coming out in 2016?
>Talking about atvs, loremaker etc.

yes/no?

>get to this in jpoint mag
>it's not about a career path

youtu.be/OCFMX5z-ed4

An user in the previous thread asked about info on gettin gud. Not only is this retro gaming gold, it will make you better at any dogfighting combat game.

SC doesn't have energy like airplanes, but the terms and ideas in this video are sound. You will be a better fighter having watched this.

Skip the parts with the old buddy and just watch Mr. Chesthair. Skipping the old buddy and playing at 125% takes a little over 20 minutes.

...hundreds? if you mean in the future but before 2017, probably not.

thats what I meant
thx

New patch improved performance a bit. Had one match where there was barely any framedrops and gameplay really improved with that.

It pisses me off that grenades can be quick thrown and aren't actual weapons you have to equip

this shit is fucking tight yo. if they get it stable and have a good variety of maps star marine alone could draw in a ton of new backers.

hey question for you ptufam, can you still use freelook in eva like this and separate aim from body alignment?

Grenades are really wonky, in that webm I tried to throw the grenade over the crate but somehow my character had a very weak arm and the grenade bounced off it.

The main issue I have with this patch is being shot at with energy rifles. If someone shoots at you with one you're dead not because he has good aim but because the game essentially freezes. At least for me, that is.

>entire team standing in a single grenade radius
>guy runs into them instead

Yea, that works.
That's an energy field the team was looking at that only the enemy team can pass through. No bullets or grenades can penetrate it.

Couldn't be less applicable if you tried.

Just because you don't understand being inside or outside someone's turning circle, defensive thinking like leaving a fight you don't have an advantage in, aspect angle (heat seekers only lock on from the rear), using the glare in AC maps to hide your position, attacking from your opponents rear, or anything else related to this doesn't mean you need to let everyone else on the board know how little you know.

>Just because you don't understand being inside or outside someone's turning circle

I PvP in DCS all the time, actually.

None of that is applicable.
>aspect angle in SC
Fuck off autist

Legacy Instructional Series might not be from a professional but at least it isn't 90% fluff that is only applicable to in-atmosphere fighting.

>user wants to learn how to git gud
>better dump all this useless info on him, and things that are literally irrelevant or absent completely
>at least he'll be able to fly an F/A-18 good when someone destroys him because lolstrafe

>Thinks I posted a video because jets are somehow in SC.
>Too fucking ADD to even pay attention to parts that could help them.
>Doesn't have anything constructive to add so straw mans the entire video because they are too slow to keep up, and not smart enough to see the video in it's proper context here.

It's ok guys. Once you have something to contribute there will be plenty of anons to shit on you too.

>Thinks I posted a video because jets are somehow in SC.

I think you posted it because you're autistic, or pretending SC is serious business. I don't know.

Still doesn't make it a useful guide for SC. Tactics, weapons application, and even basic flight is ENTIRELY different.

There is already a guide series far better for this kind of thing. Not that shit.

fucking A, been asking about that since evocati. fancy armor I've never seen. so you can 3pv in star marine

Hory sheet there was an user in the last thread who actually knew about dogfighting in Star Citizen and wasn't just "lel jousting xD".

I can't believe I lived to see this day.

The video teaches nothing relevant for nonatmospheric space flight you cum guzzling dipshit

But at least you know how to pop flares when people rightfully call you a retard

imgur.com/a/tF54h
Yeah, that was me. I put the charts together yesterday and analyzed the stats for each of the ships, but fuck me if I try to contribute anything else.

I have no idea how he's pulling that shit off because in my tests the boost key literally does nothing except burn fuel in the M50 or 350r.

Meant for

Really fires up the neurons...

>The video teaches nothing relevant for nonatmospheric space flight you cum guzzling dipshit
It teaches a little bit for Elite since it's planes in space.