Ask a guy who works at a Ferrari dealer anything

Ask a guy who works at a Ferrari dealer anything

are you gay?

Go away chink

Nice car. What's the retail on one of those?

What's the retail on one of those?

what's the highest milage Ferrari you've had come in for maintenance?

How many hours does a 360 F1 clutch pay
Describe the 355 fuel distribution block recall
How does a customer order a Challenge car

i dont work in the service department but answer to all your questions are... more than you can afford pal.. lmao im in the sales department but i do remember the manager saying hes seen a 60,000 mile F360, cant imagine why anyone would want a ferrari that old, once they get past a certain age leasing em is cheaper than maintaining an old one..

How many customers have had their Ferrari burst into flames?

how do you stay in business? I can't imagine there would be many people actually buying a Ferrari for a stable income

its exaggerated on the internet but they do seem to combust more often than other supercars.. i recommend the fire extinguisher option..

Do you like nyan cat.

Ok, if you are in sales these will be easy

What is the most expensive option on the 488
How can a customer be bumped on the waitlist for the upcoming 488 limited run car
What coveted factory accessory came with 550 Barchettas?

Why are you on Veeky Forums?

you'd be surprised a good amount of people who buy/lease em are people you'd never expect. especially if you live somewhere there is a lot of wealth like Miami or NYC

most expensive option i can think of is a metallic paint option which is in the neighborhood of 20k although if you get every single carbon fiber detail it can easily exceed that. ANY limited run Ferrari is already sold out by the time the general public even knows about it. (we reach out to people who have purchased multiple ferraris from us ususally 5+ and they typically already own the big boy cars too F40,F50,Enzo etc etc.. ferrari commands the market when it comes to limited run cars, lambo, and Porsche have similar limited run cars but they rarely generate the demand as a special or even standard first year ferraris

550 barchetta item im not sure on Ive only recently transferred from a maserati dealer

>once they get past a certain age
And how old would you say that is?
And does the upper limit vary by model?

where do you think i got all my charm from? working in sales (especially at an exotic car dealership) forces you to develop relationships with some rather.. eccentric people..

I'd say once your bills are in the thousands each month which is very possible with older v12 models and anything before 2000, from what my clients tell me and from my own experience a used F430 seems to be the most reliable/ best value ferrari at the moment

What do you drive?

Hmmm. Are you sure you aren't a porter or something? Your answers don't quite add up to me.

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Ferraris take mileage like a champ, I've worked on a 308 with 220k miles. Here's a 430 with 150k. Do you really think a Ferrari salesman would say something like "why would you want a Ferrari that old lol" about a 360? More than half of his customers would likely own a Ferrari older than a 360.

OP is fraudin as usual

unless you can post proof you actually work at a Ferrari Dealership

you misunderstood, i never doubted ferrari's getting to that mileage however what i was saying is that personally i believe that it is pointless to be dumping thousands of dollars into a slow, unreliable car. and yes they may own them but more often than not they get rid of them once it becomes a hassle. The owners that keep them tend to turn them into garage queens but the beaters are flipped all the time

09 m3

>Here's a 430 with 150k
Nice, I was going to say that looks like mine (a 360, coincidentally). I've got about 1/10 of that mileage, but I'm really starting to wonder what to do when it gets up there. I had considered trading up to a 430, but manuals are already murder to get, and I'm guessing are likely to be even more so by that point.
You worked in servicing at some point?
If so, is your take that the reliability is such that you would advise holding/servicing even past the 100K point?

is it the location off pch?

looks like new port

I doubt he gets to sale many 360s, so why would he give a fuck. Asking cars has nothing to do with liking them. Although sailing a Ferrari is different then selling a Toyota, it is sales first, and car enthusiasm second.

Considering it literally says ferrari of newport on the building, yeah, I'd assume newport

More than you can afford pal, Ferrari.

What was the most retarded trade in you got for what car?

What was the poorest person that somehow still got a ferrari through financing?

What model has the stupidest shit that goes wrong with it that you had to fix?

What is the stupidest reason that anyone has tried to return one over or what is the stupidest reason a sale fell through?

>right here on the left is our new "muh heritage" for 2017
>on the right we have the 2016 "muh passion" model

Nah.
Lambos are all straight lines, with few curves.
Porsches are better handling, but are squat.

Hey, would you happen to have 360 V8 measurements?

Why are everyone at Ferrari dealerships such cunts?

and here we have "muhhh sour grapes"

Post your Ferrari

Probably because you look poor

Where do you work?