Just got caught doing doughnuts in a loading bay. Security said he got my plates and called the cops...

Just got caught doing doughnuts in a loading bay. Security said he got my plates and called the cops. I got out of there and back to my house. How fucked am I?

Depends on where. But you might get misdemeanor trespass.

enjoy prison you degenerate

Basically don't do it again...

Nothing is going to happen. Police have much bigger things to worry about than some kid sliding his moms minivan behind the mall.

It literally takes 30 seconds to take your plate off, you stupid fucking weeb. It would only take 10 seconds if you use a power drill. Or just put some fucking tape over it

Dumb weeb btfo

They can't prove you were driving

enjoy ass pounding prison

If there's no cameras and an officer was not present you're fine.

OP here, I'm just worried about getting a ticket or court sentence in the mail.

If he did call the cops theres a chance youll get charged with reckless driving might get your car towed until you can pay off the fine.
Lucky for no jail time

Cops won't do shit. Cop probably got the call, angrily drove over from Krispy Kreme, sit there rolling his eyes at the rent-a-cop then drove away for his union mandated break.

cop didn't see you doing it. worst case they come to your house with grainy footage. then you just say i dindu noffin. cop is like well dam you got me there

but realistically they don't care

They cannot prove it was you ripping skidz in your PT cruiser

Not at all

Good chance he was just trying to get you out of there as fast and scared as possible. but I know the feel, not much worse that opening the letterbox while expecting a speeding ticket.

Not allowed to be there = trespassing
Activity clearly prohibited by signage = trespassing
Did not leave when asked = trespassing
Doing burnouts = fucking nothing, disturbing the peace or disorderly conduct if the cops dislike you and want to use one of those bullshit charges that nullify the usefulness of law in establishing a consistent and enforceable system of morals in favor of the random bullshit of "natural law" (also known as "officer discretion")

>They can't prove you were driving
Do what the ghetto DINDU do. Don't answer the phone to any caller that is not on your bro list. Don't admit to anything if you get confronted as the police need your admission of guilt. They will soft pedal you into a confession by first trying to get you to admit you were even driving that day. Then were you in that area. Then were you in that loading bay. Why should ghetto dindu get away with it if you don't? So do the same thing and admit nothing. Your biggest first defense is to not answer the door or phone. After about 3 months they will not be investigating as cold cases drop off at 3 months in my area.

So be careful. You are fucked over if you live with other people and they pass the police over to you of course. Sure, OP lives here. Yeah, OP was out driving that day. Sure, OP likes to drift and do other shit. Sure, I give you permission to enter the house and OP's room to talk to him. Police spot your bong. Boom, convicted.

Say you skidded into the loading bay because there was oil in front of the security man's cuckshed.

Say hi to frosty for us

OP again, I've stopped caring because I live in a rural area and the cops most likely don't give a flying fuck, and the place was a half hour from my house anyway

You're fucked and they're coming for you.

Don't let them take you alive. Go out like a God.

>aren't even allowed to do sikk skids behind grocery stores now

Oh I'm sorry I thought this was America...

you actin like he murdered someon

>I called the cops
This is security code for "get the fuck out I don't want to do paperwork today don't make me actually call the cops."

You're fine.

Unless they have any kind of video footage you're fine. Even if they did, I believe this is pretty minor, at least in most states. There would need to be solid proof that you were the one actually driving the car. If the cops do show up, expect them to try and fuck you out of your rights because they know they don't have any kind of solid case against you.
Inb4 AM I BEING DETAINED?

>cop stops OP
>AM I BEING...
>leaps back into car and floors it, stalls, starts engine, floors it again and flies off in 4th
>next day at HQ
>You have a call on Line 1 from an "emma"
>knock knock
>w-who's there
>Emma
>Emma who?
>Emma being detained?
>slams down phone, breaking it
>cop drives through mirror factory
>"we are going to have to de-tain it"
>immediately takes out revolver and shoots self, misses all 6 shots
>buys an automatic and quits the force