What should I buy next Veeky Forums ?

Selling my Ford Mustang for 6,000$, and have an extra 2,000$ to 3,000$ saved up.

So I thought I'd ask you guys what I should buy next.

NOT A MIATA FAG ROLLER.

also it would be nice if i can drive in the winter [montreal winter].

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZsBmmgswXY
youtube.com/watch?v=wGE4C6qO5t0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not a miata fag roller
But you already have a fag roller...
You sound confused

fbody
come to the rust side

I'll be honest with you an/o/n. This was a gift.
I used to be a lover of muscle cars, yet not know much about cars; however, when I got my first car i started wanting to know how it worked [i dislike trusting my life with something i don't have a general understanding on how it functions]

Then i discovered that its more of the closeted gay boy car, or the car that tells people look i like cool looking cars but don't care about the engine.

Also I disagreed with the crowd control meme, till I almost died.

is350? or lexus shit?

Jesus you guys are so salty you look like the sort of kids with Honda's civics.

My favorite part is that I remember beating those riced up civics on the streets. Absolutely hilarious.
>was going to pick up brother from his soccer game.
>I pick him up.
>stop at a red light.
>look to my right to see fuck boi and his slutty gf, in a riced up orange civic hatchback [muh b16 bullshit]
>He starts reving his fart can.
>*light turns green.
>pedal to the metal on muh STANG.
>hear muh back tires scream, but his fart can started to over ride my muffler sound and my tires screach.
>look to my right,
>I'm sure this guy is right next to me.
>look to check blind spot, he can't be that far back...
>look in rear view mirror
>my_sides_are_gone.jpeg
>this fuck boi was behind me by meters.
>i stop at the next red light and see him stop to my right again after a few seconds of him catching me back.
>his girlfriend looks at me.
>I'm so fucking beta i dont say shit and just look forward.

>salty about a shit car
Kek

Well, what the fuck do you want, OP? Something similar to the Mustang? You want to go fast, go slow, tackle corners like a champ or roll around in luxury?

We can't read minds.

He wants to continue being insecure about his sexuality

Downpayment on cleanest 2007+ 350z

fast, and can take corners. yet driftable.

i know you will throw a subie at me, but i just cant. i have great dislike for them.

or i can go for luxury with lots of comfort. also great control in winter and takes corners like a boss at high speeds

S2000

>inb4 can't drive it in winter

is it a v8? if it is keep it. if its not buy a v8 mustang

its a v6.
and not buying a v8. not buying a stang

are they rwd or fwd.
also they are the a bit small and expensive. actually very expensive last i checked.
but what model [year] would you consider.

why the 2007 model, what made it special

Jesus, you have actually caught my curiosity . What do you drive please be honest.
For you to have a folder album of gay people in mustangs, means you either have a fetish, you are envyus of those who own mustangs, or someone who has hurt you, had a mustang.

too expensive

Lexus SC400.

>what year model would you suggest.

I just know a shitty car when i see it.

also what is it about rwd cars that you guys like so much... unless the engine is in the back. otehr than drifting that tis.

First gen, anything before 2001 should be fine.
It all depends on the condition of the car, I guess.

i love how you keep on shit posting and haven't yet told me what car you have or own for any matter.

also the salt is very deeply seeded in your blood.
was it a fuc boi who took your crush to prom that drove a stang... or did your texan dad leave you and your mom in his stang...

Nissan 350Z or 370Z.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZsBmmgswXY

youtube.com/watch?v=wGE4C6qO5t0

Add snow tires on winter.

Why so angry?

A lot of RWD cars have their weight pretty well-distributed. I also like the look of RWD cars better because they don't look as stumpy as a lot of FWD cars do.

lets say you sell it and have about $8k, my choices would be

>lexus is300
>e39 540i
>350z but its a 2 seater
>WRX
>RSX-S
>civic SI
>e36 m3
>newer mustang
>4th gen camaro
>cobalt SS turbo

its the opposite. I even admitted that the car is somewhat of a closeted gay mans car. you can read my second post.

bought what caught my eye was the amount of hate or salt, cant tell which one is it that you have.
but im starting to come to the conclusion that you might be driving a miata, and thats why you havent yet admitted to what you drive.
If the your a miata driver, then i know why you have that much hate... you need to look on a scape goat to take a bit of the burden off your shoulder.

its like the engineer with a 1.0 or 2.0 GPA who shits on econ majors or art, because he cant shit on anyone else.

> so what do you drive.

those videos don't mean shit about the car. This driver might have modified the suspension and brakes which im 60% sure he did. Also he was a great driver. Nevertheless a real cunt since he doesn't understand the consequences of killing people with his retarded driving.

You're on drugs if you think that Mustang will fetch anywhere near $6000.

what should it sell for ?

thanks will check out

i dont know but the mustang has given me "ptsd" on rwd cars

RWD. And find a bone stock AP1, I've found em for about $4500 or so in pretty good condition. Plus it's a good car to make a bit of money off of later

I drove a miata once. Was fun but not practical and i felt like i would die at any moment.
Mustangs are just shit cars man. And i have to let the world know.
I currently have a mazda3, a B2600i, and 4 motorcycles
Previously have had multiple RX7s, MR2s (turbo and NA, mk1 and mk2), and random things in between.
I recently worked on a mustang. Same gen as the OP pic.
First thing i noticed is that the gauge cluster and steering wheel are aimed toward the driver window.
Why is this? Ive since noticed it all ALL of them.
And why is the shifter INSIDE the dash??
It makes zero sense.

Look at Craigslist ads in your area for similar cars. In my area you'd get $3000 max for a new edge V6 Mustang.

>lexus is300
what model
>RSX-S
what model

That was my first thought too.

You just keep hetting trips OP.
You'll probably get $3 or $4k. Try to sell it to a Mexican.

american dollar ?

i dont know if you were the same user shit posting the gay pride mustangs, but if you were then i lost my sides at the words mazda 3 and B2600i.

you are a new level of closeted gay boi. you have taken the extra step to hide.

ARE YOU FOR REAL A MAZDA 3 AND YOU ARE SHITTING ON A MUSTANG. jesus christ man. kys.

>what model

do you mean what year?

My wife drives the 3. Its a great car. And fun to drive.
Nice attempt at instigating though.

yes.

any year really, those 2 cars didnt really change to much

Then i assume you drive the pick up.
You know what they say about men with small dicks... they drive pick ups.

still a faggot. dont let me go on the motorcycles, cause i have lots of shit to go on to. and i dont need to use pictures of gay people...

you are at a great loss. and it was obvious, since i had to ask you 3 times before you admitted to what shitty cars you drive.

im asking for the year to know what years fall under the 8 grand category.

>small 4cyl pickup
>small dick
Wrong way with the truck meme. But again. Nice try.
Try to make fun of motorcycles next. Lets see how many memes you know without even knowing the types of bikes i have.
Or do you wanna stop being super triggered??
Youre going off the rails on a crazy train my man.

says the gay nigger faggot who posted those pics
triggered you say...

i still think you are a hidden miata faggot since your first post really showed your true colors

>being this triggered

well their both early/mid 2000s cars so pretty much all of them are less than 8k right now. i say look for ones with the least mileage

fucking new it this cunt was a miata gay boi.
now those i have absolute hatred to. fucking gay cunts think they are driving real cars.

the only reason why i faintly even accpet the v6 mustang is because of its looks.

but this fucking cardboard box with 120hp engine.
its ugly
its slow
its small
its unsafe
its not a car.
actually its closer to a russian soviet era car if anything.

Hahahahahaha
Let the hate flow through you
>i still dont own a miata
But stay triggered!!!

ohhh yaaaa that fucking fire extinguisher... so much asthetics for a weeb/college fuc boi/vape master.

thats right stick it behing your head so on impact that shit fucking samshes your skull from the back.

as for triggered... not really much. as i said before i really hate miatas and i wont be hiding it.

just like pol hates jews... its not them being triggered. just hatred

Youre clearly triggered

mfw when you have changed everything on the cars body not to make it look gay...

ill play your game...

My game is to trigger you. So you want to trigger yourself?

jeez you dont even need a gay flag to prove my point
you dont even need 2 men

This picture proves my point ... why even install a suspension system on this go kart.

also dont worry im not the married man paying insurance on 4 dick vibrators with wheels, a FUCKING MAZDA 3 FOR MY 190kg BITCH WIFE, and a small dick pick up...

jesus what do you work as... oh thats true a fucking mechanic... what a loser with miserable life.

You are so discontent with your life, you try to make problems and arguments online with people you don't know or have ever seen. Christ you are on the verge of killing yourself aren't you.

you see i tried to decipher your hate for mustangs previously then i noticed, even after i proved that you were salty... you kept on shit posting on my thread... so i just played your game.

As for offing myself... I'm far from it i have a lot to look forward to.
You see I'm a mech eng. student at an IVY league university. working with a SAE group.
born in rich and loving family...

so if i dont like the car i throw it and just get another one.

I would really be worried about you...
Get a Life and also a different wife.... maybe a bitch with sense of style for the car she drives... if you want you can buy my v6 stang for her.
>dont worry ill give you a special price knowing your a poor fucktard

>Being this triggered over a Miata
Dude, seriously, chill. It's just a car. No one cares that you don't like it, everyone is just fucking with you because you take it to 11/10 and that's hilarious to watch.
I'm just glad I don't know you irl, if someone gets this mad over a car, I'd hate to see the hospital bills his wife tacks up falling down stairs.

As someone driving a v8 mustang of near the same age why are you selling it? I drive ~36000 miles a year and haven't come up with a car I would trade the cost difference in gas vs enjoyment. ~$3500-$4000 a year is my gas cost. My average is ~22-28 mpg.
I haven't been able to find a car that would save me money while being as enjoyable (or make the savings worth it) or a car I would be willing to pay more for.
MFW people say you should buy a Prius and hate your 36000 miles a year to obtain more money to spend on... What exactly would make up for 600 hours at 60 mph per year in a car you didn't like?
MFW it's something like 7% of my day every day is driving when averaged out.

there is a me in real life and there is me trying to trigger someone online...
if i acted like that in real life i would be in jail by now...

its a v6. its uncomfortable to drive. its annoying and slow.

Why is it worth 6k then?

6000 canadian dollars

Wow you sound like quite a faggot

4500 still sounds high but ok. What do you even want to replace it with?

im asking you guys what i want to replace it with.
i need suggestions

Your request was far too vague. If you think the mustang is unconformable, annoying and slow. I have no idea what you might be interested in.
What the fuck does annoying even mean in this context?

Annoying:

>turning radius is way to small.
>car is large for no fucking reason
>car can't turn at high speeds... cant corner.
>also interior is bad
>its an automatic but i have a tendency of leaving my hand on the shifter and the shifter is to far away
>the seat is to inclined and cant be straightend, because they tried to make a fake bucket seat look
>the steering wheel is uncomfortable on the 3-9 grip
>its hard to steer... has a heavy feeling.
>drifting in it almost got me killed (has a kick back response when trying to leave a drift.)
>the door gets in the way of my left knee.
>the roof is too low.

all jokes aside i take my mothers nissan versa. its light, fun to drift with in the snow, a lot more control, seat and steering wheel are comfortable... only issue is braking.

older Golf
older Civic Si

for that price you can get low mileage and unmolested if you can find it
what a deal

Mustangs have always done this. I think its just that as they begin to have more and more power stock, it has gotten worse.

You can't take a 400+hp car and run it on 8" street tires and expect it to maintain traction, and then not go into the wall while you keep your foot into it.

If you are going to drive it hard, put in a good diff, suspension mods, and sticky tires. They become so much more predictable, and when it does lose traction you have even power to each wheel and it doesn't pitch sideways. Traction control is meant for normal driving loss of traction (water, dirt on the road, snow, etc.) not WOT.

I've seen a lot of guys at the track run their 500hp cobra, gt500, coyote on crap street tires with no suspension mods or experience driving. My first thought is always they are going to point to the wall, and they always do.

>Also I disagreed with the crowd control meme, till I almost died.
go fuck yourself, user

>like the S550 Mustang
>want to get one next year

N-no homo...