Tfw driving a luxury coupe that can shit on porsches and ferraris

>tfw driving a luxury coupe that can shit on porsches and ferraris

feels good.

>shit on porsches and ferraris
>cant even beat a corolla
Kek

But not a Camaro lol

Found GM Marketing Team

BMW's are slow AF and overpriced. My shitty Chinese v6 easily beats turbo models of the same displacement

fuck off poorfag

>That feel when driving a (shitbox) that can (technically) shit on (some) (older) Porsches and Ferraris.

can your shitbox shit on porsches and ferraris that were produced in the year your shitbox was made? (no)

your E46 M3 is not faster than a Ferrari 360 or a 996. It may be faster than the normal 996 but not the turbo or gt2/3

((no))

>tfw driving an old luxury sedan that can shit on anything if I turn up the boost.
>pic related.

>It may be faster than the normal 996 (it's not)

fucking haters. broke ass, bus riding, living in the basement, one pair of knickers having, lady boys, the lot. yes, it does feel good. very good. read a book and get a fucking job, ya cuntses.

Do you drive around without your bonnet?

Stock I6? With tuebo obviously. I hear those bottom ends are amazing for slapping a snail on.

Damn, E46 is slower than I thought

How is it luxurious if you're busy hauling ass?

>its not
>the m3 is faster at 3/5 tracks
>BUT THE TOP SPEED AND ACCLERATIONS

I guess if you're drag racing a 996 against an M3, go nuts. Maybe don't race one on a track though, the odds aren't in your favor.

No on both.
Low comp forged stroker. 2725.5cc Fully built for boost by me. Additional machine work by VAC and HeadGames. Should handle 600+ whp. Currently its only pushing 10psi. Havent Dyno'd it yet as Im still working on the tune but its waaay faster than the last NA motor.

>can shit on Ferraris

Well, no.

E46 is old as dildos now, there are faster crossovers these days

Guess it's time to buy a 996
>inb4 IMS

Maybe he meant the CSL?

i think that did the ring in under 8. Then again, that was more expensive. Maybe not 360 Modena expensive, but still

OP won't he shitting on anything since he's a benchracer and can't push the car to half of its limits in real life.

They're driving a Ferrari and you're not, loser

We are talking about cars not American shitboxes

whats up with all the cables
the e46 is too old but it's still a great chassis, a boosted and stripped M3 lapped the 'Ring in 7:10 recently which is just as fast as the McLaren F1

>put down rear seats
>can fit all your junk and still have space for one passenger
>can easily be daily driven all year around
>cheap and easy to work on, especially compared to porsche/ferrari
>still in top 0.1% fastest cars on the road

feels good man

>tfw driving a modded E39 sleeper
>meme V8 swap
>550 bhp on wheels
>carbon hoods, trunk, doors
>battery in the trunk

Kills everything on the road and reliable as swiss watch.

OP you mean this?

Now, i'll happily praise my baby to the skies, but it's no watch. Not as bad as people say, but still

ergo swap.

what do you like the most about it?

>BMW?
>good?

i like how rounded it is. Fast enough for anything i could ask of it without being mad. big and comfy enough for anything i need, without being a yacht. It has a satnav and i can play music from my phone, and i have the divine sport button but it isn't flooded in tech-y stuff. I also like the whole black unidentifiable sedan thing.

And it has meant a lot to me since i was little

so its a M5?
Every E39 has M5 look these days so hard to see.

yep, an M5. Carbon black 99 so, a pre facelift, dark brown/ cream interior

95% stock, new brakes because the old ones didn't like the burgerking much

Congrats man. Thats a piece of legend.

why do they make so many cars that look nearly the same

best fucking days ever. I got to drive this year, and i'm not even sure if it would have been better if i was getting head at the same time. i'm not the fastest one by a long margin but...

I mean i liked the car before, but the trip to germany, the autobahn, and the ring and back again... it not only made me fall in love with the machine as such (no matter how gay that sounds), but why i like cars and driving at all.

Everything just... made sense?

why is it so easy to spot europoors

That sounds awesome man. Driving is one thing that clears my mind like nothing else. Its like you enter another Universe where the present moment of freedom is all that exists.

Must've been a hell of a adventure.
M5 belongs in those places.

Bdw what's the cost of 'ring?

>BMW's are slow AF
That's a very sweeping statement, poorfag.

just a one lap ticket?

like 30 eurobucks? I paid 220 for 9 or 10 laps i think. Fuel is gonna be more though, and you need for hotel and all that

i'm gonna have to ear bread and noodles for two months, but it was so worth it

quads of truth.

thats an experience you dont forget. Not even that expensive. How fast did you let it on the straight?

no one really floors it on the straight. Many inferior cars roll down it slowly to cool their brakes, but they usually stick to the right. I did it once for my timed lap, and did somewhere around 200 (130 in freedom units) i think. I didn't really look at the speedo then

>Many inferior cars

never change bmw bro

well, i usually refrain from saying that, i don't sperg on american cars or the bmw/merc/audi thing but a renault scenic on the ring...?

I mean, at least the guy in the saab could drive

>renault scenic
lol

u gotta start somewhere

I bought an 2001 E46 with 215 000 km on the clock. Apart from not wanting to check for the subframe crack, what are some relatively cheap mods I can do for better performance?

Like mods in the suspension or frame stiffening features?

pic for your pleasure. Bought it because rear wheel drive. I was not ready for icy roads. But it works again now.

Waste of money. It's a commuter car.
If you want a performance car get a project car.

Just keep it maintained. New shocks and struts. Do the bushings in the suspension and steering links.

even better as a sedan