What song are you playing when you pull into car meets

What song are you playing when you pull into car meets

youtube.com/watch?v=iuJDhFRDx9M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_i2EwTKRmsU
youtu.be/oXxU8_Z6da8
youtube.com/watch?v=IYH7_GzP4Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=3shMD13Y2uU
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/South-Los-Angeles-LA-Street-Race-Racing-Sting-Arrests-300643601.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sucks we'll never another car movie as good as Tokyo Drift.

Ironically i hated it when it first came out.

Aged much better than t he later FnF movies
>Going to autism meets
here in aus its literally painting a target on your back fucking HWP

Randy Newman's "You've Got A Friend In Me".

the kind of fish out of water story it tells at its core is pretty timeless, in retrospect it makes sense it held up the best

Mr. Vain by Culture Beat

I miss eurodance

fuck the story.

its the cars and car culture that are the best parts of the movie

Rusty Cage

You got to admit though, by F&F standards, especially considering the movies in the series that came after, the story was pretty good in the sense it didn't interfere with the enjoyment of everything else in the movie we all love.
And Han was a pretty cool dude.

Oh yeah for sure it was loads better than FnF2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8

It was on par with FnF1, both are pretty meh story wise

Not to be one of those "RIP Paul Walker" fanboys, but i legitimately didn't like Tokyo Drift when I first saw it in theater solely because Paul Walker wasn't in it. They eased me away from Vin Diesel with 2 fast 2 furious, even tho Tyrese didn't have as much of an interesting character as Vin. But when I saw Tokyo Drift & Paul wasn't even in it I just felt like it was too detached and could've dropped the "Fast & Furious" title & just called it Tokyo Drift.

After Fast 5 came out & Paul was back and the story pulled back away from cars, I started to appreciating Tokyo Drift for actually being about the claimed core of the franchise.

its both, by having a simple self-evident premise like that they can just center the setpieces around the cars instead of having to build the film in service of the contrived cop drama and all that sorta stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=_i2EwTKRmsU

Man, now that you say F&F is a true to the core movie in the sense of 1, if they had dropped F&F2 it could have been a globe trotting anthology series that's loosely connected like 1 and F&F with Vin at the end.
Think about it. The first one has a self contained story, same with TD, if they continued they could have gone down alot of roads of differing car culture.
Drags, drifting, they could have gotten into touge, road racing, nationwide road rallies, rally cross, over-landing maybe even offshore boat racing.
Would have made for great enthusiast movies, but probably shitty box office performers.

>but i legitimately didn't like Tokyo Drift when I first saw it in theater solely because Paul Walker wasn't in it.
i didnt see it in theatres but i saw it around the time it came out on dvd rental

I was more pissed that vin wasnt in it actually.

Such a shame we never got a another Drift movie with Paul and Vin and instead we got these fucking aweful car movies but action movies that where so bad and stupid they where good.

Rip Paul Walker.

Yeah.

i think after this next movie theres fuck all for them to do.

Just scrap it, let vin retire and make more spinoffs.

youtu.be/oXxU8_Z6da8

youtube.com/watch?v=IYH7_GzP4Tg

get on my level

youtube.com/watch?v=3shMD13Y2uU

we 2006 now

F&F1 and Tokyo Drift are the best. The rest are barely about cars and kind of seem like intentional mockery of car culture (instead of an accidental one). In one of the later ones with the Rock, one of the cops chasing the plane was shifting an automatic transmission.

man i wish the 90's and early 2000's car culture would come back.

Fuck i wish i was born 5-10 years early

by the time i got a decent car the car culture is DEAD its all trackfaggot drags, conefaggots and no open road.

Even rally is cucked i saw cops pulling over rally cars for 'hooning' in coffs fuck give me a break

Maximum cringe. Go neck yourself, cunt

fuck off you worthless bogan poorfag piece of shit

yea same man...born in SoCal too so its even worse knowing the area used to be a total street racing haven

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/South-Los-Angeles-LA-Street-Race-Racing-Sting-Arrests-300643601.html

>muh dangerous hektic skidz

Ausfag here so doubly so.

we literally invented modern speed cameras and oncoming lidar speed detection.

NSW HWP are literally space age tech you guys just got.

Fucking hate them every holiday season they book cunts for going 1-10km/h over and hassle everyone.

>tfw you were born decades too late to be one of the mulholland racers
just end it now familia

holy nostalgia

A flac of Flat Beat at half speed.