What kind of success have you had pulling women as a direct result of owning a car?

What kind of success have you had pulling women as a direct result of owning a car?

I don't carry chains with me, so none. It probably doesn't have the torque to pull someone out anyway.

What this user said
I find torquey cars usually do a much better job pulling women, especially with the whales that exist nowadays.

sauce pls

seconded

Hookers seem more comfortable to get into my BMW, rather than my Corolla

Codi Vore, she's an annoying, disgusting cow.

Not even thicc, juss masive juggs

None.

shes so boring on camera too and her tits look like saggy crap and not the good kind

Very little to none. One girl I got purely because if the motorcycle but she was nutty. Personality helps a lot more

Any success I've had with women has been completely independent of my car ownership. Women around here only care if you own a car so they're not driving you around everywhere, but outside of that they don't give a shit.

Had more success with motorcycles but only marginally so

Pulling men maybe.

Virgin detected.

tell me more about how your woman dont mond being driven around in a dilapidated 97 honda civoc hatch wiyh a buzzy idle, interior rattles, and fading clearcoat.

>One girl I got purely because if the motorcycle but she was nutty
Yeah most of them are like that.

Protip: motorcycles are basically giant vibrators. The ones you'll pull with a motorcycle will be absolute freaks but also fucking crazy

Loads. Ive pulled hundreds, if not thousands of women because of it. They dont even ask, they usually just hop right in, sometimes even 15 or 20 at a time. I guess they just cant resist.

>pic related, a load of bitches I pulled with my Kubota

I miss the 49 international harvester C I used to drive when I farmed

;_;

For OP's wimmin, pic related works pretty well.

Personality goes a lot farther than the car.

None. However they are extremely useful once you have pulled. Especially if you are a parents basement dweller like myself.

Truck sluts op, truck sluts

All you need is a lift 35" or bigger tires and a decent sound system. Diesels and old square bodies work well especially 4doors

Gramps on my dads side bought a Farmall M way back in the day. Thing wasnt new when he bought it, but it wasnt more than a few years old. He used it on the farm for a lot of years. Ever since I can remember, I loved the thing. When I was a little guy, gramps would let me up on his lap and take me for rides around the pastures on that old Farmall. Sometimes hed let me steer and I just thought it was the coolest thing. As soon as I could reach the pedals, he taught me how to drive it. Spent just a year or two helping him out on the farm, driving that thing around. Gramps died pretty soon after though. Still remembered him every time I was behind the wheel of that old tractor.

One day, out of the blue, grandparents on my moms side decided to give us their old piece of shit Ford 8N. Thing barely ran, was literally held together with baling wire in places. For some damn reason, this tractor made my parents decide to sell the old farmall. Fucking tore me up. I cried when the buyer came to take it away.

The new tractors are fine and everything, real useful and pretty reliable and shit. All fuel injected and 4wd and easy. But they just aint the same. I miss put put putting around on that old tractor with my gramps.

Dammit, I was just trying to shitpost a little, but now I accidentally brought out some old feels. I dont even do hayrides. Anyways. Dont have any pics of the old Farmall, but heres one that looks kinda similar.