>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3 (embed)

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/127893
youtube.com/watch?v=ijh9vUbptOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, I got the PC version of Bloodborne. You sure busted me.

>PCfats will never have Bloodborne

CUTE

>not owning both a console and a gaming PC
Disgusting desu

this desu

Seath is ugly and killed/experimented on cute maidens

+1

You're not getting any decent droprates unless your Item Discovery is above 400.

Someone wanna help with dual kitty boss? Pc

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/127893

pls have a quick look and tell me if i can improve it somehow. just want to invade lower level areas and have some fun. not going to roll. want to be able to take as many hits as possible.

That wouldn't have happened if he had someone to love. He's a misunderstood character.

>equip dual smelters
>powerstance
>kill lud before zallen even jumps down

>not going to roll. want to be able to take as many hits as possible.
5 hits and your kill

Jesus how.
Is there any way to get it to those levels without leveling luck?

>not going to roll. want to be able to take as many hits as possible.
wrong game

>>equip dual smelters
dual smelters is arguably one of the best runs in any souls game

Seath was a dragon of science and study and didn't let petty morality or consequences stand in the way of his magical and crystal research.

He was even close to attaining perfect immortality, not to mention his vast library of knowledge.

He was sort of like Bioshock's Andrew Ryan but with magic in the Souls universe.

But without him, we wouldn't have Priscilla.

>artorias' armor and fighting style
>with some semblance to silver knights' sword-and-board
What was his role before venturing into the abyss? Did he ever fought demons since he used a greatsword?

All his knowledge drove him insane and Bioshock is a terrible example of a character to use.

Too bad my build doesn't allow that tho

I killed pontiff on my world before i kiled him in Anri's, and her sign isn't showing up. Did I fuck up and end the quest? Can I get the elite knight set still?

nice story vaati

Did you even play the game you fucking dipshit?
He went in to defeat Manus.

He hunted apostles.

>pontiff
what? you get summoned for aldrich

Yes. Crystal Sage Rapier + Symbol of Avarice + Gold Serpent Ring+2 + Rusted Coin with ~10 Luck is above 400, which is wat I usually use for farming. If you respec to 99 Luck and use a Gold Coin you'll be at ~550, but Gold Coins are limited and wasting a respec just for that is a bit too much for me.

>PCKEK TALKING ABOUT MUH LOOORE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>he doesn't know

He also fought the Darkwraiths IIRC.

Yes. MURDER HER WITHOUT REMORSE, it spawns the armor in the Shrine maiden's inventory, I should know as I killed her the first time I saw her for no reason.

if you think any of the other knights of gwyn could stand toe to toe with artorias, you are austistic.

Sorry, you're right. I have to summon her for pontiff it seems. Fuck.

i can't find her anywhere. i'd kill her for sure, but she's gone from yorshka's

>Seath the SCALELESS
>draws him with scales

Literal mental retardation.

He passively bullied Ciaran cuz she was on his dick

Artorias is literally the worst knight though.

She was spawned between Seath and Gwynevyre dude that's confirmed.

>people who run away super far in the arena when you're both at low HP
>get butthurt and do nothing but run away when you heal up thanks to the big space they just gave you
Good on them wasting time instead of losing 1 match but why do you do this?

You have to save her from assassin in Yorshka's church if you want get that quest ending. Otherwise look up usurpation of fire.

Does anyone want to run through ds3 with me on ps4?

If he's so smart then why couldn't he figure out a way to hit people right below him?

Chose Undead a cursed human took him down I'm sure even if he wasn't broken CU could go toe to toe with him even still just fine.

Please VootiVideo give me a source for that.

Listen lad, I love artorias just as much as the next guy but realistically Ornstein is much faster and Gough could probably pick them both off from a distance
Ciaran is just fuckmeat

The Seath we fought was insane like Logan was after learning about crystal magicks. In the end Seath wasn't all there and thousands of years of jealousy can do things to a man.

I don't understand. The fuck is this shit all over the ground? Makes me think I'm playing fucking bloodborne.

I forget what items and souls say it and it's merely implied Seath is the father at least. There's a bunch of items that say Seath mixed with a goddess somewhere though but I don't recall which.

>roughly half of the souls bosses make the player hide in the enemy's crotch
Is there something i am missing about Japanese culture?

Sorry I'm fairly new to DaS2. I started a couple days ago and I'm having trouble getting chunks. Is there a way to actually farm titanite chunks? I've got a lot of slabs but chunks are so limited....

So you're just pulling this out of your fat ass? Alright.

If he's so smart then why couldn't he figure out a way to preserve his sanity?

nothing like that in BB it looks like some sort of oceanic plant life to me.

buy them from the grill you meet in the windmill area

belfry sol/luna multiplayer gives you chunks for winning, chloanne sells 10 after you get the kings ring. then unlimited after you beat the final boss.

goteem

I need more. She has a limited supply.

It reminds me of the nightmare, but then again it's been a while since I played BB.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijh9vUbptOI

My ass is pretty boney actually, quite small. I don't have anything to prove to you, even if I did I have a feeling you'd shitpost about it and call me an idiot.
How the hell should I know? If you're such a smart ass why not make like a tree and hang yourself?

they become unlimited after some area
earlier than the final boss for sure

It's Rot. The whole story of the painted world is that it's rotting and someone has to set it on fire so a new one can be created.

Post boipucci

I forgot to add that this will give you all thespecial upgrade material plus 1-2 hero souls so you can use them to buy chunks or pay for upgrade fees. It's overall useful and you can net one fully upgraded item by around 5-6 runs in 5-6 mins.

ooh, edgy
post back when you aren't fifteen

>Couldn't save Priscilla and someone else stuck their dick in her to make more descendants.
What a shame those aren't my descendants.

It's been very weird for me. The pilgrim wasnt in the church, so i couldn't kill him. i checke the darkmoon tomb, and anri's not there. her sign isn't down in anor londo, and there doesn't seem anything i can do to progress

oh shit chunks not shards

>hurr durr doode Priscilla is Seath's daughter. It's totally confirmed don't you know?!?
>umm I'm pretty sure there was evidence of that, I can't remember where tho, but is 100% legit
>I have nothing to prove to you
ok

When the sun explodes homo.
I haven't been fifteen in ten years. If you can't handle the fire kill yourself.

>he's 25
>he still posts on 4chin and talks like an edgy retard
That's even worse, user

>sun
>in Irithyll
user pls

You seem ~14

I can drop you her stuff if you're playing on PC

>trying to solo o&s
>half the time i randomly get stunlocked and die in the first phase
>other half is just dying to turboretard ornstein in second phase
And the worst part is still running from bonfire to the fog
i swear i'll die of boredom running

Okay look who the fuck else can make a dragon halfbreed. THERE ARE BARELY ANY DRAGONS LEFT, WHO ELSE WAS PALE OH WAIT YOU DOUBLE NIGGER IT WAS FUCKING SEATH, HE ALSO HAD THE SAME PLUMAGE YOU FUCKING MONGREL HOLY SHIT. YOU CAN PIECE TOGETHER BY FUCKING LOOKING AT THEM AND USING YOUR HEAD, HE FUCKED A HUMAN WOMAN I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS GWYNEVEYRE OR NOT BUT HE FUCKED SOMEONE AND MADE A FUCKING WHITE PLUMGED HALFLING DRAGONKIN. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF HOLY SHIT, THIS ISN'T VAATI-TIER LELE MEME XD THEORIES YOU CAN FUCKING DEDUCT THIS SHIT YOURSELF. THERE'S NO DRAGONS LEFT EXCEPT MAYBE I DUNNO THREE YOU KILL ONE, THE OTHER IS BROWN A FUCKING NIGGER AND THE OTHER IS THE ONLY PALE IN EXISTENCE.
YOU MASSIVE FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL COCKSLEEVE TOTING MORON.

Thanks user

>implying anyone really ever leaves
Don't delude yourself

>She was spawned between Seath and Gwynevyre dude that's confirmed.
>confirmed
stop your autistic fit and show us the canon ""confirmed"" part you posted about

>get lightning spear from broad in Majula
>it fucking sucks

Why did I pick Cleric?

>He dies to Smough and Ornstein.
Holy fuck user. Try using the pillars to stop Smough's Hammer and avoid the pounds, Ornstein is your real threat. Otherwise second phase is just making sure you don't get buttstomped.

You're about 2 years too late for Lightning Spears mate.

Okay, couple things
Shut the fuck up
Go back to posting cute

Why are you playing DaS2?

>Seath the Scaleless
>Priscilla has scales
whoops

same as me, because it looks cool
enjoy your 200 damage 3 charges sunlight spears when mages gate crystal soul in the endgame

NOW YOU ADMIT IT'S FROM SEATH!?
HOLY FUCK YOU DOUBLE NIGGER. YOU CALL ME AUTISTIC YET GIVE A LIBERALS SNARKY PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE RESPONSE?
NO FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU SO HARD THE SUN COLLAPSES AND WE'RE ALL RECREATED JUST TO FUCK YOU SO HARD AGAIN YOU GROW A VAGINA. SEATH FUCKED SOMEONE, HE BONED SOMEONE YOU FUCKING DODGE HATCHBACK.
I quit god damn it.
You seem legitimately retarded. I remember when the site used to not have redditors, and you had to be 18 to post.

first, i did not admit anything in that post
second, that was my first reply to you in this thread
please take some pills

Can we stop bullying the Seath guy
He was nice

I DON'T SEE SCALES FUCKWIT HOLY SHIT. THAT'S FLUFFY PLUMAGE THE EXACT SAME THING AS SEATH. HOLY SHIT.

that'd be sick, and i am. wanna meet me at the anor londo bonfire? password can be dsg

Because I'm an idiot and I wanted a new game to play.
I can still use that thing to remap my skills, right?

>clearly visible scales on neck
stay mad sonny

>Seath is a dragon
>Gwynevere is caucasian
>Priscilla looks like a chink
explain this
it's fine user, just don't use the spears on bosses
sunlight blade and some other miracles are still good

who has ashes of ariandel and wants to start a new playthrough with me on PC?

Again with passive aggressive response. Fuck off idiot. I really shouldn't come here anymore people are fucking retarded, you can't even make an argument you just attach snark onto your responses and expect not to be challenged, you're not from Veeky Forums at all fuck off back your wherever hole you came from.

I always thought they were larvae. It would make sense with the flies and all.

>Veeky Forums purist
why don't you go to /b/ and post some dick pics or whatever you guys do there

sign down