Jew slaves are asleep, post pagan memes

Jew slaves are asleep, post pagan memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?list=LL8wciSlSJ4GpSYcjbDoKMWQ&v=TlTOxCWs_gg
youtube.com/watch?v=CAetDRkTcxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>itt: 1 sad lonely pagan LARPer desperately trying to get his thread going.

>my warlike religion was eclipsed and destroyed by a religion that follows a literal hippie
>my butt will never stop hurting

>comparing paintings to jewels

This is some Varg-tier bullshittery

Minoan and Roman paintings were better than early Christian, if that's what you want to compare.

If you want a fair comparison, you should compare the artworks that were made during the peak of those two civilizations.

Bump for the one pagan's butthurt.

Is paganism in Europe returning? Would much prefer that over christcucks.

Nobody who has a modern education and hasn't had their mind warped by fantasy media is capable of seriously accepting pagan beliefs. "Muh heritage" is the only argument neopagans give for their beliefs because they'd be laughed at if they tried to prove that there's a giant snake biting its own tail circling the earth.

>Nobody who has a modern education and hasn't had their mind warped by fantasy media is capable of seriously accepting semitic beliefs

>Nobody who has a modern education and hasn't had their mind warped by fantasy media is capable of seriously accepting pagan beliefs.
>what is the difference between mythos and logos

Nice to see him prepping the bull there.

>sources
>wikipedia
this
>art is objective across all time and space
right, obviously, I mean I'm sure the niggers of the Congo would have appreciated the Parthenon just as much as the Greeks who built it......
>paganism is stronk
>gets beat out by "weak desert cult"
lel
I mean if Islam became European.... I wouldn't have a problem with it....

>prove that there's a giant snake biting its own tail circling the earth.
better to be wrong sometimes than do nothing at all
t. David Hume

I'd prefer a world of wonder and magic to this modern hellhole.

this

The Abrahamic God is just as unbelievable.

Why is his nose so pink?

Tumblr

youtube.com/watch?list=LL8wciSlSJ4GpSYcjbDoKMWQ&v=TlTOxCWs_gg

In many countries paganism is on the rise while christianity looses more and more followers

Yes

>I mean if Islam became European.... I wouldn't have a problem with it....
Christcucks everyone

>atheism+
>literally creating religion around not believing in god

>wicca
>cancer tier

Needs a less cringey picture of Vikernes

copts are best tier and separate from Christianity because?

I think he way be taking about Messianic Jews, but essentially he just means Semitic Christians, since Abrahamic religions are Semitic origin.

I think

Wicca is pretty gay. It's all the dislikability of the ethnic paganism but without the ethnic solidarity.

>tfw Roman Catholic
>have attended church every week my entire life, 20 years old
>every church I have attended was 99% filled with white Europeans, lots of young children that are listening to the priests and speakers
>tfw every week our priests tell us to invite and accept those who want to hurt us, homosexuals and nonbelievers
>"if you don't follow these teachings, you might as well stop coming to church"

Am I one of the last Traditional Catholics?

>a giant snake biting its own tail circling the earth
Indo-European paganism is very non-literal, these deities, stories, and features are all concepts, not taken literally

Iirc

>ethnic solidarity
This seems like more of a germanic pagan concept. I don't think Greeks or Romans cared if you worshiped Jupiter or Dionysus while being Egyptian or Iberian or whatever else.

Zionism is more of a political ideology than a religious affiliation.

Do you think Christianity is only for the Godly? You're meant to reach out to the non-believers, not push them away.

What sort of moral lessons can you take from Norse mythology that can't also be taken from Christian doctrine?

My parish priests have a policy where "all faiths lead to God" type bullshit, specifically Islam. Priests need to be spreading the message of the Church, not a modernist message that tries to appeal to 21st century "Christians."

>Islam denies the divinity of Christ.
>Judaism denies the divinity of Christ.
>Protestants deny the Eucharist being the Body of Christ.

There is no salvation outside the Church.

If you have a problem with sinners then you're probably not Catholic mate.

You're meant to help them, not shun them.

Interpretatio romana and Interpretatio Whatever was a common practice throughout most of the ancient Indo European religious world, with Celts, Germanics, Italics, Slavics all being accepting of other Gods typically.

Unless you're referring to modern practice, in which case I'd say ethnic takes on Germanic paganism is simply the most common, but wherever paganism is practiced you'll usually find some level of rejection of foreign influence in exchange for their own.

>My parish priests have a policy where "all faiths lead to God" type bullshit, specifically Islam. Priests need to be spreading the message of the Church, not a modernist message that tries to appeal to 21st century "Christians."
That is fucking gross.
That's not trying to convert sinners, that's heresy.

>heresy

Exactly. Why do you think traditional sects like FSSP or SSPX are thriving especially among young people.

The bishops are afraid to do anything about heretic priests because there isn't enough priests to lead churches. There's priests running 3-4 churches.

We're not going to become a happy guitar rock concert church like Protestants, fuck lefties.

>>tfw every week our priests tell us to invite and accept those who want to hurt us
But that is literally one of the most important sentences in Christianity, goy
See You should become a pagan
No love for your enemies here

My family converted to Roman Catholicism from Slavic paganism nearly 1,000 years ago and I won't be the one to leave. It's a sinking ship, but the lifeboats (Traditional Catholicism) can get out.

Why pretend to believe in something if you dont follow its very core?

>Why do you think traditional sects like FSSP or SSPX are thriving especially among young people.
>especially among young people

I demand evidence

I believe in God and in the cores of Christianity, but I will not stand aside and let some heretics (Muslims, Jews and Protestants) tell me what to do. Anyone that calls themself Christian should be trying to convert non-Christians, not trying to appeal to their heresies.

>I demand evidence

Evidence? Go into a church that offers a Novus Ordo mass (vernacular) and then go into a church that offers a Traditional Latin mass.

The average age at Novus Ordo parishes is about 50, whereas most Traditional Latin parishes have average ages of about 25-30 with many young families. That's the future of the church.

Thing is, Ancient European Paganism had more in common with Pooinloo religion than with the edgy Neonazi stuff being made up by lardos in their mom's basement.

Luther was right again!

"Ashkenazi" and "Sephardic" aren't religious sects, they're ethnic groups. Zionism is an ideology. Holy fuck you are retarded.

That's not evidence that's an anecdote.

It's possible that these breakaway churches are getting some boost in numbers but I highly doubt it's anything resembling a trend.

Paintings don't keep as well, those that survive however show markedly better technique.

This probably isn't Christianity's fault though, just the general collapse of the western empire. Unless you're one of those wackos that think Christianity caused that too.

Holy shit

The impermanence of all things is a huge one in Norse myth. In Christian doctrine, God is eternal. In Norse mythology, not even the gods are eternal.

From what I've seen the universalist strains of neo-paganism are far more popular than the actively racist kind. That seems like a phenomenon unique to chans.

Does varg suck cocks like his gods do

You don't need to suck dick to get semen from hanging victims.

The sudden pressure on the brain stem produces something called "angel lust"

ITT fat LARPers

>Ywn have pagan gf and build your own self-sufficient house with her innawoods and then go on to create a family with her like Varg did

Why live bros?

Have you seen Varg's wife? She's fucking insane and not exactly a sight to see.

Just marry some consumerist bitch who wears makeup and will get botox you'll be happier in the end.

Last I checked she was pretty good looking
maybe those were young pictures though

What did the author read to derive this?
Haven't seen it mentioned in any of the sagas.

Glory be unto saint Varg, builder of fiery cathedrals. Should he be deified? Or should he be considered a hero in the ancient Greek sense?

U fukken wot matey? While she may not be an objective 10/10, she's decent enough for a woman in this day and age. Plus she has good aryan genes too, see her blonde hair.

About the other stuff i don't know too much about, this bear cult thing she has going on is a bit strange but women are generally fucked in the head and as long as she's not a feminist or a wicca SJW LARPer it means based Varg can keep her in check easily

>owns like a million firearms
>don't worry tho varg can keep her in check

She's like a 4/10 my dude and I do not have exacting standards I post on Veeky Forums but goddamn. If the bars closing and the pickings are slim I might pick up a Marie Cachet but more likely I'd prefer to go home and masturbate.

>good aryan genes
Like I give a flying fuck about my children having no eyebrows and blonde hair.

I'm sure Varg is a happy man since he's old and she's young and submissive so good on him. And in general I respect that he put his money where his mouth is and actually dropped out of modernity to go raise a pagan family in the woods that's great, terrific even. But no way not for me.

>Like I give a flying fuck
Opinion discarded.

thanks for shitting up the board some more /pol/ God knows we didn't have enough of you shitposting here already

I know that pic comes from /leftypol/
You need to go back there

Why should I? Why don you go back to your containment board
I'm here to talk history not browse /pol/

/leftypol/ doesn't have post digits anywhere near that total. I remember that pic before the otherchan exodus was even a thing.

>Hur dur wikipedia is unreliable xD

Wikipedia is very well sourced, and if it isn't it's obvious. Stop your pathetic attempts at deflection.

If you honestly didn't even know about the crusaders attacking Byzantium then fucking leave this board.

how do I force myself to believe in something that I know is bullshit?

You're forcing yourself to believe in mystical fairy gods who live in rivers, when there is the same amount of proof for that as there is for any other religion.

What's the difference between paganism and christianity, in that sense?

What's this? A LARP thread?

Here let Ol' Varg explain.

youtube.com/watch?v=CAetDRkTcxo

Coptic Christians, Assyrian Christians and I guess Ethiopian Christians are the closest one can get to original Christianity.

fuck off back to your containment facility, and discuss your own revised history.

pffft hahahahahahahahahaha

>All those pagans in Veeky Forums

10/10 would bang

Why is this thread /pol/?
It's just religious memes.

8/10

with a little makeup, emphasis on little, maybe just a bit of eyeliner, 9/10 or 10/10.

Ok, so what I just gathered from watching that fantasy enthusiast, who had turned the brightness up and was playing trance music for added mystical effect, was... not much.

He just said that native European religion was much more about symbolism rather than the monotheistic Abrahamic religions. This is true but I don't see how this changes anything.

Greco-Roman religions had a huge amount of stories in them about the various exploits of their Gods and Heroes, which is really not that different from the stuff you'd find in the Torah, Bible or Quran.

The tradition of Gods being symbols of something is not exclusive to Europe either - in Hinduism the God's are just various manifestations of Brahma, who is representing something in that specific manifestation.

So why shouldn't I just be a Hindu?

>Mongolia
>saved Europe

fucking epic

>error 404
>no standards found

>So why shouldn't I just be a Hindu?
Hey that's cool too

>which is really not that different from the stuff you'd find in the Torah, Bible or Quran.

The Torah is funny because it actually is pretty similar to some of the old Greek heroes. In that people like Moses were clever bastards that often out-smarted or worked their way around the divine circumstances god put them in. Ultimately their religion has a different out-look on life and man's purpose within it though.

The bible and Quran are totally different. They don't bear much resemblance to those old Greek myths. In fact they remind me more of Plato's dialogues and of course the message is antithetical to the old Hellenic worldview. Odysseus is basically the anti-Christian.

>its another neo"""pagan""" thread where people take their political and philosophical views and project them on their ancestors

is there any proof that christianity was the reason rome fell

Ok, I get it.

Being a pagan to you, is like a weeb having a waifu?

Or possibly, more accurately, someone doing fantasy RP?

Is anything more cringey than a """""""""""""""""pagan"""""""""""""""""""

They admit that they don't even believe any of it, it's like RPing 24/7

I'm not a pagan, but I don't get your meaning. I think the emphasis on ethnic solidarity is sort of a foreign insertion. There's no theological text saying "shitskins can't be odinists" or whatever, in fact it was very syncretic. If a white person wants to be a hindu I really don't see the problem, most gurus don't either.

Why don't you go back to /pol/ and start up another historical revisionist thread?