How come everyone compares the z06 and the gtr nismo but the viper acr and gtr nismo is a better comparison because...

How come everyone compares the z06 and the gtr nismo but the viper acr and gtr nismo is a better comparison because they're closer in price.

no one can defeat snek and be US road legal

Because Autism

>busriders
>comparing cars to one another (i.e. benchracing)
>not judging cars on their individual merits and disadvantages

pick three

Because the GTR would lose. And we can't have that

Fucking this. Only autismos who cite extreme go carts think the Snek isn't king of the automotive world. It literally rapes every track it goes to and makes Das Deutschland Engineering look like baby's first big blox car.

It is the one true God Machine, undefeated and without equal. It has transcended and now burns rubber through the gates of Valhalla to ride eternal shiny and chrome.

Noice

Because the ACR literally bends every single car over the table and just butt fucks them. It is the only true God Machine. The only cars (i.e. not crazy ass track toys) that can beat it cost 10x as much.

They should do some official laptimes first

the gtr already lost

Corvette was overhyped here so when it got BTFO and the GTR it was, and still is, massively hilarious to gloat about it and rustle some jummies.

Remember the longpostguy bracketed votes where the corvette was in-explicitly voted to be a better car than the 911? Those retards brought it all on themselves.

>a pigfat nissan with a turbocharged crossover engine BTFO's McLaren, AMG, and Porsche

I hate this

It's called moving the goal post. If the GTR can't beat the ACR, you move on and compare it to the Z06. Pretty soon, the GTR fanboys will be comparing it to the Z28.

anyone who bought a z06 already lost

No one compares viper to anything because it's in its own league

Stay mad corvette cucks

I wouldn't necessarily say i'm a newfag but i wasn't here when the C7 Z06 was being hyped. personally i never saw how they could top the C6 ZR1. also wasn't happy to learn that the Corvette had gained 200 lbs... Remember when the Corvette hovered around 3100-3300 lbs from the 80s onward? this is probably the first Vette to clock in over 3500 lbs since the C4 ZR1 in 1990. i have no fucking clue how they could possibly top the current Z06 as i've seen plenty of teaser shots of the upcoming ZR1. This Corvette gen happened so fast and i think they should've took their time. Everybody (reviewers anyway) loved the stingray and i felt like the Z06 came out of nowhere. for what its worth i fucking love the interior of that car. best corvette interior for its time since late-model C4. Driver focused interior a fucking best.

C6 Z06 is still my favorite Corvette of all time along side the C4 ZR1.

It's not like the Viper isn't a track toy tho. The downforce and height of it scream track car. Shit would be a terrible daily.

Viper is literally undailyable and you have to rebuild the transmission every 8 hours of driving.

>and you have to rebuild the transmission every 8 hours of driving.

wat?

The ACR is so fast, that no one bought it and they're stopping production

GTR laptime: 1:25
ACR laptime: dns

lol

i wonder how many years it will take the gtr to finally catch up lmao

hhahahahaha btfo!
Will amerifats ever recover?

nope

how is it that the GTR has such a big advantage in straight line performance, but gets fucking annihilated on the track?
I though it was supposed to be fast around corners

>I though it was supposed to be fast around corners
You got memed son. I bet you think Mustangs can't corner either.

>implying they were good ever
here some times from the Nürburgring:
6:57 Porsche 918 Spyder
6:59.73 Lamborghini Aventador SV (2015)
7:08.68 Nissan GT-R Nismo (2015)
7:11 McLaren F1 Promotional XP5 prototype (1996)
7:11.57 Gumpert Apollo Sport
7:12:13 Dodge Viper ACR (2010) with better tires than the other cars

The Viper ACR has extremely sticky tires, huge wings and spoiler wich give it the advantage in the corner, but slow it down in the straight.

so basically some fancy active aerodynamics would make it a bonafide godmachine

The aerodynamics have downsides to, the tires wear out faster, you need way more fuel and your top speed is much lower.
If you would use adjustable and efficient wings and diffusors you could build a good car.

???

GTR kekboy, at least make up believable bullshit.

So basically the new AMG GT R BTFO'd Nissan's? Nissan had better stop producing theirs, what a shame

The viper isn't like the two you listed. It's very much a performance track car, it doesn't appeal to the masses who want easy to drive supercars, it may not be as brutal as it's predecessors but it still packs a punch, it's not something richboy who wants to look fast is going to get, he will get a GTR. This really didn't help it's future on the market but gave us an extremely good car.

I'd give up my genitals for one down here is ausland

Guy I bought my mazdaspeed 6 from said it's a great commute

GTR Nismo is road legal, the ACRs aren't.

>7:11 McLaren F1 Promotional XP5 prototype (1996)
bullshit

I own a C6 and agree with you on the interior design, it's definitely the selling point of the C7. I'm not a fan of the body style though. I'm hoping GMC can take their time with the C8. The C7 Z06 has been a bit of a disappointment.

>every 8 hours

>GM cuckbois in denial