Final Stage

>Final Stage
>yet another panda AE86
Man Initial D really started to go downhill after 2nd stage, and not the good type of downhill racing.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/kxpuct.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tbf, this happens to a lot of anime especially shonens which is basically what Initial D is.

It was class up until and including 3rd Stage.
Get too stupid and too serious after that.

Listen faggot.
2nd stage was filler
3rd stage was necessary
4th stage, up to episode 6 was the end when it really showed how takumi wins and when he beat a pro!
This is when the series should have ended with respect.

Stop bitching and kill yourself

I like 1st season and 2nd the best
the movie was also pretty good

but 4th season and 5th season got so fucking repeating and boring it was unbearable.

But I loved the ending and I remember that I realized what the D stood for like a second before Ryosuke actually said it

In the extra section of volume 13 there's Takumi interviewing Shigeno, who says he will resolutely end the manga before it becomes slow and formulaic, because fans don't want to read that either. Hmm.

I liked 4th stage and parts of 5th stage, and 5th stage had hands down the best intro of all the stages. The fact that Final stage had another 86 was dumb though, I wish it was something else similar that could have been more unique.

The creator of dragonball also said he was going to be done after just about every saga that was animated in Z because he thought he had done plenty and anything more would just be boring.
It's just not how manga works.

the ending should've just been 86 vs FD like it was building up to or takumi vs bunta

Everything after one was lame, and don't fucking steal puns from the audience. It's the equivalent of saying "No pun intended" and then laughing to yourself. If it was actually a good pun people would have laughed without being told, and if you didn't intend it one of the people you are talking to could have capitalized on it and the conversation would have progressed. Not everything is about you.

Also taking Eurobeat out of Initial D was literally the worst decision anyone has ever made ever.

>2nd filler
>3rd necessary

Third was the most filler behind Fifth and Final, what.

First Stage is really good because it establishes characters very well and makes them just as if not more interesting than Takumi

Every subsequent season just gets more and more boring because it just gets more and more about Takumi and secondary characters who have a lot of potential just get left in the fucking dust. For example, Nakazato is propped up to be a prideful and skillful racer and he loses every single race and wrecks his car in the majority of them. Like why though

wait when do they take eurobeat out of Initial D? I just started 4th stage

Childhood is idolizing First Stage and Dagumi
Being an Adult means realising Fifth Stage and Keisuke makes more sense

in the remake films, not the tv series
their cg is good but everything else is pretty shit, they even recast pretty much everyone

You're not supposed to idolize Takumi, you're just supposed to root for him because generally First Stage make Takumi out to be the underdog quite often

But he stopped being involved after Z for the most part

Fourth Stage had the greatest depth of racing theory. Fifth and Final were nonsense.

Because Nakazato was a bitch who had more money than skill on his R32 than when he was good with an Silvia (?), just like Ryosuke has commented.

>trained in mountain driving since he was a young teen
>driving a car that had a lifetime of tuning for the downhill by his god like father
>sharing the genetics with said father
>''''underdog''''
The only reason you rooted for him is because you wanted to see the bigger ego of his competition get smashed.

Just started stage 4 and I don't know, I feel like it's lost its charm that made stage 1+2 really fun to watch.

Does it get better or is it just going to be all Ryosuke being too cool for everyone and pulling out all of these theories out of his ass? Then using deduction and pretending he used deduction to prepare for every situation when it's really just plot armor.

also is it only s1-4 that has the English dub?

desu I really wanted Dagumi to lose to godhand properly

no it's pretty much just that until the end

i stopped giving a shit when takumi won against the pro racer by mere fucking luck. some flying rat or someshit flew in front of him and the pro racer hand to brake and lost. that's when i called bullshit and dropped.

This.

Isn't he involved in Dragonball Super?

>Man Initial D went downhill in all of the stages, that was the plot

FTFY

>dagumi completely demolished by sudo, even before his engine blows
>doesn't consider it a real victory, gives him a rematch later
>random freak interference lets him beat the pro
>"todo school btfo, another completely genuine win for project d"

the only thing I ever watched was the godhand race because I had a S2K at the time, and I think that the ending to that existed only to troll my autismal ass

is reddit down again?

I wish they kept the whole team sticker system. Races felt like a battle of team pride when the cars wore the team's sticker. If a shitty group like the Speed Stars can feel at least some pride, then the rest of the people should have some confidence in their team. What made racers mad about Emperor was the fact that they took the loser's sticker, cut it in half, and wore it on their car like a treasure of war. It completely spits in the face of the loser to the point of being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole. The whole fact that Todo School lacked any sort of organization defeated their importance and they just seemed like victims of Project D's dominance.

Dagumi's got lady luck in his back seat

my.mixtape.moe/kxpuct.webm